Hurry Right wingers. Zimmerman's gun used to kill Trayvon Martin up at auction! Go bid!

R

rdean

George Zimmerman's gun up for auction

The 9mm pistol that Zimmerman said was used to shoot and kill Trayvon Martin on February 26, 2012 is up for sale in an online auction. FOX 35 spoke to Zimmerman about the weapon and its sale. "I recently received it back from the Department of Justice. They took it after my trial, after I was exonerated," he said.

The auction goes live at 11 a.m. on Thursday. Bids start at $5,000.

----------------------------------

It will make you feel as if you were holding the gun. Right wingers must be so excited!

The 9mm pistol that Zimmerman said was used to shoot and kill Trayvon Martin on February 26, 2012 is up for sale in an online auction. FOX 35 spoke to Zimmerman about the weapon and its sale. "I recently received it back from the Department of Justice. They took it after my trial, after I was exonerated," he said.

It will make you feel as if you were holding the gun. Right wingers must be so excited!
I bid $10,000!

Only da gubermint should have guns!!!

I guess people stopped buying his ugly ass art.

Ah... this is when I realized my official designation was "White-Hispanic". Thanks liberals for clarifying that for me. Curious though, why is Obama never referred to as a "White-African American"?

Last edited:
Not interested. It has little-to-no historical value. But this statement flies in the face of the Democrats.

"I'm a free American. I can do what I want with my possessions."

Ah... this is when I realized my official designation was "White-Hispanic". Thanks liberals for clarifying that for me. Curious though, why is Obama never referred to as a "White-African American"?

first he would have to switch parties

"Right wingers must be so excited!"

OMG! OMG! I wet my panties already :eek-52: Hold on....let me put some new panties on, grab the car keys and head to the airport....if the plane's very quick I can buy this weapon :smoke:

OMG! OMG! I wet my panties already :eek-52: Hold on....let me put some new panties on, grab the car keys and head to the airport....if the plane's very quick I can buy this weapon :smoke:
You have to go to the airport to get online?

Speaking as a fellow "white Hispanic" at least we have Chuck CARLOS Norris on our side.

He's not from Spain...

Maybe Traygone's mama can buy it as a keepsake? :D

False, your I'm rubber and you're glue shit dont work.

The right will use anyone and laugh no matter the situation. Dont believe me, hit that search bar and do a quick search on

Transgender
Blacks
Women
Gays
Death

And you will find RW'er after RW'er in there being straight assholes for no reason other than to defend or push an agenda

What did I tell you....See?

Speaking as a fellow "white Hispanic" at least we have Chuck CARLOS Norris on our side.
Who had his azz kicked by Bruce Lee...

Oh :eusa_doh:I must have been so excited, I didn't notice it was an online auction :eusa_doh:

Oh :eusa_doh:I must have been so excited, I didn't notice it was an online auction :eusa_doh:
Now pray to the fat fuck that is Zimmerman..

I agree with Moonglow that Zimmerman is a fat fuck and he is kinda proving he shouldn't have been exonerated. That being said, the Smithsonian is one of the interested parties who may bid on the weapon. At least they would treat the situation with the respect it deserves -- hopefully stick it in a box in a warehouse for a few decades, at least.

Forum List

Back