GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was painfully clear, liar. Your need to falsely accuse me of race on every issue, is not my fault, but it the result of your lack of intelligence. You have long standing policy of insulting and smearing me with false accusations of racism that you openly state that you refuse to support, But you insist of constantly repeating. THat has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with you being a moron and an asshole.
Yes, your posting is painfully clear that you, a racist, when called righteously out on racism, accuse everybody else of what you are. I will always slap down your silliness on race and politics whenever you lie and cry and deny and bear false witness against the truth. That has everything to do with you.

GZ failed to follow good advice from dispatch, TM went in the condo and back out giving up his right to defense. If he had simply turned around, jumped GZ, gotten the gun and shot him, TM would have walked. They both were thugs. GZ is a thug. Anyone who defends him is a thug at heart.
The jury were all "thugs at heart."

My point was painfully clear, liar. Your need to falsely accuse me of race on every issue, is not my fault, but it the result of your lack of intelligence. You have long standing policy of insulting and smearing me with false accusations of racism that you openly state that you refuse to support, But you insist of constantly repeating. THat has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with you being a moron and an asshole.
Yes, your posting is painfully clear that you, a racist, when called righteously out on racism, accuse everybody else of what you are. I will always slap down your silliness on race and politics whenever you lie and cry and deny and bear false witness against the truth. That has everything to do with you.

GZ failed to follow good advice from dispatch, TM went in the condo and back out giving up his right to defense. If he had simply turned around, jumped GZ, gotten the gun and shot him, TM would have walked. They both were thugs. GZ is a thug. Anyone who defends him is a thug at heart.
Yes, both were/are thugs, one took the other out. Trash taking the trash out, Trayvon will not be missed by anyone least of all to anybody on this board. Case closed
Just so, and we will not be surprised when someone takes out Zimmerman.
Will anyone miss him? Just like Trayvon... Na
The less Trayvons and zimmermans in this world the better, along with mike Browns. Lol

Yes, both were/are thugs, one took the other out. Trash taking the trash out, Trayvon will not be missed by anyone least of all to anybody on this board. Case closed
As long as it's someone else because you're too much of a pussy, so you want others to do it for you.

[

Why is it wrong for me to hope George gets shot for being an asshole but trump can say he hopes hillary gets shot?

Well, Trump never said that, and you're a pile of shit.
Maybe if I end every stupid thing I say with "I don't know, maybe" like trump does I can walk back anything I say like trump does.

At the debates hillary pulls out her gun and says to trump, "if you say those lies about me again I'm gonna shoot you in the face. I don't know, maybe.

See? She didn't make a threat.

You cons are pathetic.

This comment is why I made my comment. Are you saying you'll feel sorry for George as he lays dying from the bullets that just ripped through his body?

But I agree. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Maybe Isis but even them I'd rather blow them up so they don't suffer. Probably why we humainly put murderers to death. We don't want to torture. At least I don't.

But then I truly believe we should experiment on violent prisoners not beagles and chimps

Or you are a racist who's all to willing to assume the "white guy" was a racist thug looking to kill a black man.
That is possible. However you should consider that I go back and forth on this subject. I truly see both sides arguments as valid. Are you being open to both sides arguments?

I can see why or how its possible that with our laws and the evidence, or lack of, that a George could walk. And maybe that's a good thing.

But I'm certainly not a George fan. Like skull I think George broke ccw rules. He was not a smart gun carrier. This was a death that didn't need to happen and it's not all treyvons fault. If you can agree George was a fuck up at least that's be something.

I think we need to rethink our laws. George was negligible and to me that's guilty. At least to a lesser charge.
They were/are both fuck ups... One less gangbanger on the street, another nut job will be watched closely the rest of his life... Case closed
Lol

My nephews 14 & 11 have never been in fights. Of course they go to private schools but I think kids don't fight like we used to. I think that's a good thing. I hope we never go to war with them as soldiers, but I do like the idea of a more civilized society.

And I'm all for two guys who want to fight fighting. What I'm not OK with is someone attacking someone who doesn't want to fight. So even if George racially profiled and offended trevon, it's no excuse to strike George.

This is a tough case because George was a fuck up who should never had a gun or he should have never put himself in the situation.

I think one needs to walk in the shoes of a teenage black young man before passing judgment. Zimmermann was more than a fuck up, he was a coward with a gun, a most dangerous coupling. The gun gave him 'dutch' comfort and his actions precipitated the encounter; without the gun it is very unlikely he would have mean mugged tyvonne.

Zimmerman did nothing legally or ethnically, or morally wrong.

You are a vile person for reflexively siding with the barbarians.
I don't think so. I see all the points you are making. I'm seeing your side of this. It's a problem you can't understand why we have a problem with this. Do you lack empathy, are you just dug in or do you not see the problem with George's actions? We do and so should you.

He was peeping in Windows? Maybe. Fact is only one of them had a gun. And trevon didn't bother George and the cops said stay put and a ccw carrier is held to a very high standard.

Im a pretty fair and balanced guy. Are you? If you can whole heartedly defend George I doubt it.

As long as it's someone else because you're too much of a pussy, so you want others to do it for you.
Anyone who has crossed me knows what was the answer already. :lol:

And they won't talk about it, even if they were able.

Correll probably doesn't deny being any more or less racist than anyone else.

Now when it going to be OK to talk about the possibility trevon was peeping in windows and did attack George when George caught up to him. I'm not talking about this case but in general. If an adult stops you, says he's with the neighborhood watch, should a 17 year old be attacking the neighborhood watch? I know blacks don't like being harassed so hey, how about you try stop stealing shit?

George should have served 5 years or even 1 year and he should lose his ccw permit. But black people need to learn stand your ground. B&E or simple assault could get you killed. That is the intent of stand your ground. People shouldn't be victims because they are weak or vulnerable. If they have a gun and you mess with them you might get shot.

I myself have stopped being confrontational since stand your ground

Exactly. A ton of taxpayer money was wasted on a trial that never should have happened.
I think the public demanded it. The trial should have happened but it should have been prosecuted by someone interested in justice… not someone who just went through the motions and bungled the job…seemingly, by design.

Of course the public demanded it. Due to the fact that the Race Grievance Industry made a ridiculous stink about it, backed up by a racist president and a racist AG. The public was mislead into thinking there was something there. There wasn't.

Better minds than yours think otherwise.

No, better minds than yours, understand the law and can tell the difference between reality and what they want to be true. You lack this ability.

In a civilized nation we cannot allow killers to deprive someone of life and then accept the killer's version of events without question.

Yes, that is why we have things like investigations, witness interviews, forensic evidence. We cannot allow, in a civilized society, people like you to deny all of the evidence just because \you don't like the result.

The cost of a trial might be high but the loss of life with such disdain as you posit is more costly. A trial opened up the possibility that a crucial witness might step forward. It also exposed the lackadaisical ignorance or out right incompetence of the officer who failed to preserve evidence that was destroyed in the drizzling rain.

Bull shit. There never should have been a trial, the original investigators got it exactly right. You just didn't like the result. Too fucking bad, it was justice.
Why is it wrong for me to hope George gets shot for being an asshole but trump can say he hopes hillary gets shot?
Exactly. A ton of taxpayer money was wasted on a trial that never should have happened.
I think the public demanded it. The trial should have happened but it should have been prosecuted by someone interested in justice… not someone who just went through the motions and bungled the job…seemingly, by design.

Of course the public demanded it. Due to the fact that the Race Grievance Industry made a ridiculous stink about it, backed up by a racist president and a racist AG. The public was mislead into thinking there was something there. There wasn't.

No, better minds than yours, understand the law and can tell the difference between reality and what they want to be true. You lack this ability.

In a civilized nation we cannot allow killers to deprive someone of life and then accept the killer's version of events without question.

Yes, that is why we have things like investigations, witness interviews, forensic evidence. We cannot allow, in a civilized society, people like you to deny all of the evidence just because \you don't like the result.

The cost of a trial might be high but the loss of life with such disdain as you posit is more costly. A trial opened up the possibility that a crucial witness might step forward. It also exposed the lackadaisical ignorance or out right incompetence of the officer who failed to preserve evidence that was destroyed in the drizzling rain.

Bull shit. There never should have been a trial, the original investigators got it exactly right. You just didn't like the result. Too fucking bad, it was justice.

You just lost all your credibility....take a hike...we do not need liars on here.

Your vileness excusing GZ's stalking of another human being after being told to back off is noted. You are dismissed.

Your vileness excusing GZ's stalking of another human being after being told to back off is noted. You are dismissed.

1. Following someone to tell the cops where they went is not stalking, you lying moron.

2. The dispatcher had no legal authority to order GM to do anything, you moron.

3. GM did stop trying to follow Martin after the dispatcher told him that they "did not need him to do that"? You lying piece of shit.

4. YOu are a arrogant asshole.

5. Fuck you.
1. When you are told the cops don't need that, yes, it is stalking.

2. The dispatcher had every right to tell GZ to not follow TZ.

3. GZ did not stop following TM; otherwise, he would have been three buildings further back. He was not.

4. That's you in the mirror.

5. That's you engaged in auto-eroticism.

1. No, it is not you moron.

2. The dispatcher could say what he/she wanted. THey had no Authority over Zimmerman.

3. Speculation on your part.

4. Nope. I don't do the arrogant shit you do you asshole.

5. Fuck you again.
1. Yes, George was stalking.
2. The dispatcher had every right to advise George, and George ended up killing someone because he did not take good advice.
3. Fact.
4. Yep. Yes, you are an arrogant shit, you asshole.
5. No, you have never fucked me. But Henry fangirl Hough is looking for some action, powder puff.

1. No, he was not, you liar.

2. Ah, nice admission there. Yes, the dispatcher had every right to "advise" Zimmerman.

2a We have no reason to believe that Zimmerman did not listen. And regardless the responsibility for Martin's death is on Martin for deciding to commit a violent assault.

3. Another common english word you are too stupid to know the meaning of.

4. Nope. YOU are. I am here to have a discussion on issues, and you make everything personal, because you are an asshole.

5. Fuck you.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa be careful....starkey is a internet tuff guy...hehheh

You just lost all your credibility....take a hike...we do not need liars on here.
Am I lying? Here is where Republicans explain what grampa don meant

You seem to think everyone who disagrees with you is a waycist...how lame...try debating in a logical manner and you will do better.

It would also if you stopped making silly statements that usually begin with if, maybe, perhaps, could be, possibly etc
etc and so on and so forth in other words if the moon was made of blue cheese, woulda could shoulda blah blah....infantile.

George Zimmerman is and was a stand up citizen with good parents...one of them a judge. He also rescued some people from a burning car...have you ever saved anyone's life?

Not even to mention he put his life on the line by volunteering to be a watchman in a racially mixed and troubled neighborhood as mixed race neighborhoods usually are. George looked out for his neighbords...we need more people like George.

We all know and expect blacks to get all bent out of shape when one of their homeys is rubbed out by a cop or someone of another race...yet they will not even mention the fact that blacks are the greatest perps when it comes to killing blacks....and if anyone even dares bring that up the first thing the dumb ass negroes do is to accuse them of waycism.

[QZimmerman did nothing legally or ethnically, or morally wrong.

You are a vile person for reflexively siding with the barbarians.
Your vileness excusing GZ's stalking of another human being after being told to back off is noted. You are dismissed...quote

Let me try and help you out since you obviously are coinfusedd.

Legal definition of stalking:
Stalking
Criminal activity consisting of the repeated following and harassing of anotherperson.Stalking is a distinctive form of criminal activity composed of a series ofactions that taken individually might constitute legal behavior. For example, sendingflowers, writing love notes, and waiting for someone outside her place of work areactions that, on their own, are not criminal. When these actions are coupled with anintent to instill fear or injury, however, they may constitute a pattern of behavior thatis illegal. Though anti-stalking laws are gender neutral, most stalkers are men andmost victims are women.

Stalking first attracted widespread public concern when a young actress namedRebecca Shaeffer, who was living in California, was shot to death by an obsessedfan who had stalked her for two years. The case drew extensive media coverageand revealed how widespread a problem stalking was to both celebrity andnoncelebrity victims. Until the enactment of anti-stalking laws, police had little powerto arrest someone who behaved in a threatening but legal way. Even when thesuspect had followed his victim, sent her hate mail, or behaved in a threateningmanner, the police were without legal recourse. Law enforcement could not takeaction until the suspect acted on his threats and assaulted or injured the victim.

George was not stalking anyone....he merely followed a suspect for a very short distance in order to help the dispatcher who had axed george which way the suspect was running.

You can bet your sorry ass that if George gad beeb stalking anyone the prosecution would have immediately instituted a charge on that.....the truth is...george never stalked anyone and was never charged with that. Nuff said. Deal wid it chump. hehheh

"Stalking" has several meanings, including how I used it, fandancer.

You built your rebuttal on a false premise, and it all came tumbling down.

Now when it going to be OK to talk about the possibility trevon was peeping in windows and did attack George when George caught up to him. I'm not talking about this case but in general. If an adult stops you, says he's with the neighborhood watch, should a 17 year old be attacking the neighborhood watch? I know blacks don't like being harassed so hey, how about you try stop stealing shit?

George should have served 5 years or even 1 year and he should lose his ccw permit. But black people need to learn stand your ground. B&E or simple assault could get you killed. That is the intent of stand your ground. People shouldn't be victims because they are weak or vulnerable. If they have a gun and you mess with them you might get shot.

He might have served a lesser term, but if you remember the Justice Department was out for blood and Zimmerman was overcharged. Nobody on the jury was quite comfortable with him, but they didn't think he was a cold blooded murderer either.

He didn't escape without consequences. He'll never be rich because if he ever has money, the family will sue the shit out of him. He'll also never be a cop like he dreamed. No department would ever trust him. And while I can personally say nobody wants to cause me death or bodily harm and you probably can too, he has to walk around with a target on his back because lots of people would love to see him dead.

Rambo is going to regret not listening to the 911 dispatcher and keeping his dumb ass in his car.

1. Following someone to tell the cops where they went is not stalking, you lying moron.

2. The dispatcher had no legal authority to order GM to do anything, you moron.

3. GM did stop trying to follow Martin after the dispatcher told him that they "did not need him to do that"? You lying piece of shit.

4. YOu are a arrogant asshole.

5. Fuck you.
1. When you are told the cops don't need that, yes, it is stalking.

2. The dispatcher had every right to tell GZ to not follow TZ.

3. GZ did not stop following TM; otherwise, he would have been three buildings further back. He was not.

4. That's you in the mirror.

5. That's you engaged in auto-eroticism.

1. No, it is not you moron.

2. The dispatcher could say what he/she wanted. THey had no Authority over Zimmerman.

3. Speculation on your part.

4. Nope. I don't do the arrogant shit you do you asshole.

5. Fuck you again.
1. Yes, George was stalking.
2. The dispatcher had every right to advise George, and George ended up killing someone because he did not take good advice.
3. Fact.
4. Yep. Yes, you are an arrogant shit, you asshole.
5. No, you have never fucked me. But Henry fangirl Hough is looking for some action, powder puff.

1. No, he was not, you liar.

2. Ah, nice admission there. Yes, the dispatcher had every right to "advise" Zimmerman.

2a We have no reason to believe that Zimmerman did not listen. And regardless the responsibility for Martin's death is on Martin for deciding to commit a violent assault.

3. Another common english word you are too stupid to know the meaning of.

4. Nope. YOU are. I am here to have a discussion on issues, and you make everything personal, because you are an asshole.

5. Fuck you.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa be careful....starkey is a internet tuff guy...hehheh
He's a pussy trying to get someone else to kill Zimmerman because he won't do it his damn self.

He might have served a lesser term, but if you remember the Justice Department was out for blood and Zimmerman was overcharged. Nobody on the jury was quite comfortable with him, but they didn't think he was a cold blooded murderer either.

He didn't escape without consequences. He'll never be rich because if he ever has money, the family will sue the shit out of him. He'll also never be a cop like he dreamed. No department would ever trust him. And while I can personally say nobody wants to cause me death or bodily harm and you probably can too, he has to walk around with a target on his back because lots of people would love to see him dead.

Rambo is going to regret not listening to the 911 dispatcher and keeping his dumb ass in his car.
Glad to see common sense kicked in. Good on you. Now pussies are fangirlz like you and fandancer.

Glad to see common sense kicked in. Good on you. Now pussies are fangirlz like you and fandancer.
That's been my position from the start. Go back a few years and research if you like. I always maintained GZ was an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back