Hurry Right wingers. Zimmerman's gun used to kill Trayvon Martin up at auction! Go bid!

George Zimmerman's gun up for auction

The 9mm pistol that Zimmerman said was used to shoot and kill Trayvon Martin on February 26, 2012 is up for sale in an online auction. FOX 35 spoke to Zimmerman about the weapon and its sale. "I recently received it back from the Department of Justice. They took it after my trial, after I was exonerated," he said.

The auction goes live at 11 a.m. on Thursday. Bids start at $5,000.

----------------------------------

It will make you feel as if you were holding the gun. Right wingers must be so excited!

"Right wingers must be so excited!"

OMG! OMG! I wet my panties already :eek-52: Hold on....let me put some new panties on, grab the car keys and head to the airport....if the plane's very quick I can buy this weapon :smoke:
You have to go to the airport to get online?

Oh :eusa_doh:I must have been so excited, I didn't notice it was an online auction :eusa_doh:
Now pray to the fat fuck that is Zimmerman..

Why would I do that? I think the auctioning of the gun is distasteful.

I also think that rdean suggesting that "Right Wingers must be excited" is also distasteful.

I noticed the gun was black, does that make it racist for killing a thug?
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

Hey....attention "DoctorIsIn".....this is a duplicate thread done 3 hours after the first one.

Does he get the same douchebaggy drill sergeant wannabe lecture I got??? Or is it OK when lefties here do it???

I agree with Moonglow that Zimmerman is a fat fuck and he is kinda proving he shouldn't have been exonerated. That being said, the Smithsonian is one of the interested parties who may bid on the weapon. At least they would treat the situation with the respect it deserves -- hopefully stick it in a box in a warehouse for a few decades, at least.

He's selling an item of historical significance.

How does that "prove" he shouldn't have been exonerated?

The 9mm pistol that Zimmerman said was used to shoot and kill Trayvon Martin on February 26, 2012 is up for sale in an online auction. FOX 35 spoke to Zimmerman about the weapon and its sale. "I recently received it back from the Department of Justice. They took it after my trial, after I was exonerated," he said.

It will make you feel as if you were holding the gun. Right wingers must be so excited!

OMG! OMG! I wet my panties already :eek-52: Hold on....let me put some new panties on, grab the car keys and head to the airport....if the plane's very quick I can buy this weapon :smoke:

Oh :eusa_doh:I must have been so excited, I didn't notice it was an online auction :eusa_doh:

I also think that rdean suggesting that "Right Wingers must be excited" is also distasteful.
It's not distasteful to all these right wingers who are so excited.

Hey....attention "DoctorIsIn".....this is a duplicate thread done 3 hours after the first one.

Does he get the same douchebaggy drill sergeant wannabe lecture I got??? Or is it OK when lefties here do it???
You are a special douche bag, so no

It's not distasteful to all these right wingers who are so excited.

It is not exciting nor distasteful.

It certainly has some collector value. I don't collect historical firearms, though I know some people that do.

It is not distasteful. The shooting was self defense, and the poor guy who was attacked has had his life screwed up by vile leftists, and has money problems as a result.

I hope he gets a good amount for it.

There are those that worship this guy as a hero...

Far more vilify the guy as a monster for defending himself from a black criminal.

Ah... this is when I realized my official designation was "White-Hispanic". Thanks liberals for clarifying that for me. Curious though, why is Obama never referred to as a "White-African American"?
Ah... this is when I realized my official designation was "White-Hispanic". Thanks liberals for clarifying that for me. Curious though, why is Obama never referred to as a "White-African American"?
Speaking as a fellow "white Hispanic" at least we have Chuck CARLOS Norris on our side.
Who had his azz kicked by Bruce Lee...
Chuck Norris would have crushed Bruce Lee. Chuck was a professional fighter, while Bruce Lee only fought on movie sceens.

There is nothing historical about the gun he used to kill with...

The shooting caused a long running national scandal that torn this nation apart and was GLOBAL news.

It's not like the gun that killed Kennedy, but it is of historic significance.

Your leftist bile is preventing you from thinking objectively.

Far more vilify the guy as a monster for defending himself from a black criminal.
What crime was he committing?

Anyone who stands up to a cheap street thug is a hero. Far too many are just killed by soulless bastards like trayvon martin.

Speaking as a fellow "white Hispanic" at least we have Chuck CARLOS Norris on our side.
Chuck Norris would have crushed Bruce Lee. Chuck was a professional fighter, while Bruce Lee only fought on movie sceens.
Sure, what ever...

What crime was he committing?

Some form of Assault, at least.

Sure, what ever...
No one who understands fighting thinks Bruce Lee is anywhere close to be one of the greatest fighters of all time. He was influential, but he wasnt a great fighter. Gene Lebell smoked Bruce Lee TWICE, and im going to assume you dont know who he is since you dont know the world of martial arts. Interesting side note... (old) Gene choked out Steven Seagal too and made him shit his pants.

Forum List

Back