Own History: George Zimmerman To Auction Off 'Heroic' Pistol That Put Down Animal Trayvon Martin

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I've got my cash ready and want to get my hands on this prize. As a gun collector, this is truly special because it represents Americana at its finest. To truly own a weapon that put down a once protected feral creature called a 'negro' is just astonishing. I am salivating at the chance to bid for it. Join me and help George Zimmerman get rid of this patriotic weapon of peace. It could save your life someday, as it did George.

George Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Trayvon Martin, report says

I know George was acquitted of murder, but he still shot this family's son. This is a dick move, and he will reap bad Karma because of it.

I would suggest just getting a new S&W or Ruger 5 shot hammerless revolver. Too much risk with a semi auto in that something jams which allows the Obamason to complete his or her crime.

I know George was acquitted of murder, but he still shot this family's son. This is a dick move, and he will reap bad Karma because of it.
He's certainly on another planet.

He really doesn't seem to care anymore.
Care about what?

His image as a human being. This isn't about simply auctioning off a gun. This is about trying to make a buck and relive his 15 minutes of fame at the expense of a family whose son was killed.

I've got my cash ready and want to get my hands on this prize. As a gun collector, this is truly special because it represents Americana at its finest. To truly own a weapon that put down a once protected feral creature called a 'negro' is just astonishing. I am salivating at the chance to bid for it. Join me and help George Zimmerman get rid of this patriotic weapon of peace. It could save your life someday, as it did George.

Trayvon Martin was certainly was pond scum posing as a human being, but this gun sale is tacky.

Trayvon Martin was certainly was pond scum posing as a human being, but this gun sale is tacky.

I didn't research Trayvon so maybe you know something I don't, but Trayvon's only crime the night he was murdered was taking a walk to the corner's convenience store to buy a candy bar. Yep, he certainly deserved to die for doing that!

I didn't research Trayvon so maybe you know something I don't, but Trayvon's only crime the night he was murdered was taking a walk to the corner's convenience store to buy a candy bar. Yep, he certainly deserved to die for doing that!

There seems to be this right wing narrative that Trayvon Martin was a criminal, yet Zimmerman has been accused of more crimes at this point.

Let's not forget that the kid HAD been caught in possession of Cannabis....

We don't appreciate history being distorted to pretend a thug isn't a thug. Witnesses proved who was the attacker. Candy bar? Skittles and Arizona Tea.

Poor child shot for basically no reason.:bsflag:

I don't blame him. There, I said it. He went through a lot of crap, why shouldn't he make some money? Bear in mind it's the liberals that created the hysteria, he justifiably defended his life and the liberals hyperventilated and turned it into a national sideshow. So the libs created the value of the gun, he would be a fool to not capitalize on it.

We don't appreciate history being distorted to pretend a thug isn't a thug. Witnesses proved who was the attacker. Candy bar? Skittles and Arizona Tea.

Umm, he was followed and cornered for no reason.

Umm, he was followed and cornered for no reason.

Clearly you need to brush up on The Narrative.....

He was buying skittles to make drugs from

-Geaux

Forum List

Back