GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have made no point, you continue to spam images, and you think somehow you are on point.

You are not as you will find out, I am sure.

GZ bragged and than he got flagged. He is a thug. He will die like a thug if he does not change.

[QZimmerman did nothing legally or ethnically, or morally wrong.

You are a vile person for reflexively siding with the barbarians.
Your vileness excusing GZ's stalking of another human being after being told to back off is noted. You are dismissed.

Your vileness excusing GZ's stalking of another human being after being told to back off is noted. You are dismissed.

1. Following someone to tell the cops where they went is not stalking, you lying moron.

2. The dispatcher had no legal authority to order GM to do anything, you moron.

3. GM did stop trying to follow Martin after the dispatcher told him that they "did not need him to do that"? You lying piece of shit.

4. YOu are a arrogant asshole.

5. Fuck you.
1. When you are told the cops don't need that, yes, it is stalking.

2. The dispatcher had every right to tell GZ to not follow TZ.

3. GZ did not stop following TM; otherwise, he would have been three buildings further back. He was not.

4. That's you in the mirror.

5. That's you engaged in auto-eroticism.

1. No, it is not you moron.

2. The dispatcher could say what he/she wanted. THey had no Authority over Zimmerman.

3. Speculation on your part.

4. Nope. I don't do the arrogant shit you do you asshole.

5. Fuck you again.

See, you are a typical racist with no influence here.
WTF do you think you are Jakey, if not the most derided poster on the site because of your pathological damage? JoeB comes pretty close, but the bottom of the barrel is yours alone.
Says the most derided poster on the Board. The far right laughs at you as hard as the sensible center and the crazy lefitists.

That you can't handle a snowflake like JoeB is not my problem.

JQpublic1 whips Sun Devil crying before him like a little girl.

Zimmerman would have been convicted of at least manslaughter in most of the other states based on the evidence as given.
JQpublic1 whips Sun Devil crying before him like a little girl.

Zimmerman would have been convicted of at least manslaughter in most of the other states based on the evidence as given.

Based on what evidence? Or are you just making stuff up? Do you understand or even believe in the concept of self defense...do you know that Floridas law on self defense is very similar to most states? Have you ever even read Floridas law on self defense?
"What evidence," you clown. The whole thread is an expose of you by JAPublic1. You have had your ass whipped badly. Everyone knows that.
Yes, GZ is alive and well having been acquitted by a jury of his peers, the Martin you moan for is 6 feet in the ground, but you sure scored some primo rhetorical points on an internet political forum, so that races you ahead in the game.
Are you moaning for Martin. He, like you and GZ, is a thug. Thugs normally end up with permanent dirt naps. That is the future path for all thugs. Change your way.

58362810.jpg

1. Following someone to tell the cops where they went is not stalking, you lying moron.

3. GM did stop trying to follow Martin after the dispatcher told him that they "did not need him to do that"? You lying piece of shit.

5. Fuck you.

3. GZ did not stop following TM; otherwise, he would have been three buildings further back. He was not.

2. The dispatcher could say what he/she wanted. THey had no Authority over Zimmerman.

5. Fuck you again.
1. Yes, George was stalking.
2. The dispatcher had every right to advise George, and George ended up killing someone because he did not take good advice.
3. Fact.
4. Yep. Yes, you are an arrogant shit, you asshole.
5. No, you have never fucked me. But Henry fangirl Hough is looking for some action, powder puff.

You have made no point, you continue to spam images, and you think somehow you are on point.

You are not as you will find out, I am sure.

GZ bragged and than he got flagged. He is a thug. He will die like a thug if he does not change.

Me? Spamming?

You are the asshole who is playing the game of Logical Fallacy of Proof of Assertion.

As you say the same moronic shit, over and over again, you end up getting the same answer over and over again.

What am I supposed to do, ignore the fact that you are stuck on stupid?

For you liar.

b9x39a.jpg

5. Fuck you.

5. Fuck you again.
1. Yes, George was stalking.
2. The dispatcher had every right to advise George, and George ended up killing someone because he did not take good advice.
3. Fact.
4. Yep. Yes, you are an arrogant shit, you asshole.
5. No, you have never fucked me. But Henry fangirl Hough is looking for some action, powder puff.

1. No, he was not, you liar.

2. Ah, nice admission there. Yes, the dispatcher had every right to "advise" Zimmerman.

2a We have no reason to believe that Zimmerman did not listen. And regardless the responsibility for Martin's death is on Martin for deciding to commit a violent assault.

3. Another common english word you are too stupid to know the meaning of.

4. Nope. YOU are. I am here to have a discussion on issues, and you make everything personal, because you are an asshole.

5. Fuck you.

WTF do you think you are Jakey, if not the most derided poster on the site because of your pathological damage? JoeB comes pretty close, but the bottom of the barrel is yours alone.
Says the most derided poster on the Board. The far right laughs at you as hard as the sensible center and the crazy lefitists.

That you can't handle a snowflake like JoeB is not my problem.

4362678.jpg

Anyone who believes that people of color cannot be racist are, at the very best, on this issue, fools.
That's your opinion. The opinion of the person I was addressing is that only white people can be racist. I like his better.
That's a fact. Anyone can be a racist, as you and Correll prove all the time.

Also, fuck you asshole.

"Influence"?

I make a point, and your moronic response is to attack my level of "influence"?

LOL!!!

My point stands.

You have no points. :lol:

That's your opinion. The opinion of the person I was addressing is that only white people can be racist. I like his better.
That's a fact. Anyone can be a racist, as you and Correll prove all the time.

Also, fuck you asshole.

"Influence"?

I make a point, and your moronic response is to attack my level of "influence"?

LOL!!!

My point stands.

You have no points. :lol:

My point was painfully clear, liar.

Your need to falsely accuse me of race on every issue, is not my fault, but it the result of your lack of intelligence.

You have long standing policy of insulting and smearing me with false accusations of racism that you openly state that you refuse to support,

But you insist of constantly repeating.

THat has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with you being a moron and an asshole.

Oh for fuck's sake, your stupidity and lies are tiring. You were not there and your fantasy about what happened doesn't square with reality. Since the amount of effort it takes to refute your bull shit is an order of magnitude higher than it is for you to produce it, I'll have no more of your stupid nonsense. You are dismissed.
I am not impressed by your Trump-like megalomania. No one is forcing you to read or respond to my posts, moron. And I have yet to see you refute anything I have said. All you have done is bellow and moan in defense of a biased PD and a murderer. But I understand. You are just a reflection of the biased RW society that spawned you. BTW, Kiss my ASS and don't ever entertain the thought that you can order me to do anything, MF.
Was the jury racist too? Your conspiracy whack job theories are more disturbing than any birther.
Most likely the Whites in the jury and the judge were biased; that apparently being the norm in Florida. I am further persuaded in that belief by the record of events I enumerated above, accessible to the prosecution but none of which was entered into evidence.
So someone is racist if they're white? You don't see how such a belief makes you the racist?

I said biased, not racist, but you can interchange the two terms if you'd like. Racism occurs when someone devalues THE PEOPLE OF AN ENTIRE race and thinks they are superior to everyone in that other race. Racism is a White thing and RW conservative White males take it to the limit. People of color , especially Blacks cannot be racist because they started out in an inferior position due to slavery! That doesn't mean they ARE inferior, it just means White people like you THINK they are.

upload_2016-8-9_17-24-4.jpeg

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif

Laughing-Baby-Meme-01.jpg

My point was painfully clear, liar. Your need to falsely accuse me of race on every issue, is not my fault, but it the result of your lack of intelligence. You have long standing policy of insulting and smearing me with false accusations of racism that you openly state that you refuse to support, But you insist of constantly repeating. THat has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with you being a moron and an asshole.
Yes, your posting is painfully clear that you, a racist, when called righteously out on racism, accuse everybody else of what you are. I will always slap down your silliness on race and politics whenever you lie and cry and deny and bear false witness against the truth. That has everything to do with you.

GZ failed to follow good advice from dispatch, TM went in the condo and back out giving up his right to defense. If he had simply turned around, jumped GZ, gotten the gun and shot him, TM would have walked. They both were thugs. GZ is a thug. Anyone who defends him is a thug at heart.

My point was painfully clear, liar. Your need to falsely accuse me of race on every issue, is not my fault, but it the result of your lack of intelligence. You have long standing policy of insulting and smearing me with false accusations of racism that you openly state that you refuse to support, But you insist of constantly repeating. THat has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with you being a moron and an asshole.
Yes, your posting is painfully clear that you, a racist, when called righteously out on racism, accuse everybody else of what you are. I will always slap down your silliness on race and politics whenever you lie and cry and deny and bear false witness against the truth. That has everything to do with you.

GZ failed to follow good advice from dispatch, TM went in the condo and back out giving up his right to defense. If he had simply turned around, jumped GZ, gotten the gun and shot him, TM would have walked. They both were thugs. GZ is a thug. Anyone who defends him is a thug at heart.
Yes, both were/are thugs, one took the other out. Trash taking the trash out, Trayvon will not be missed by anyone least of all to anybody on this board. Case closed

Yes, both were/are thugs, one took the other out. Trash taking the trash out, Trayvon will not be missed by anyone least of all to anybody on this board. Case closed
Just so, and we will not be surprised when someone takes out Zimmerman.

Zimmerman was not the criminal.

Martin was breaking the law when he decided to beat Zimmerman "mma style" as witnessed by a credible eyewitness.

Zimmerman should have been questioned and released, just like the cops did, before the Race Baiting Politicians got involved and tried to railroad an innocent man to prison to pander to the racist mob.

Exactly. A ton of taxpayer money was wasted on a trial that never should have happened.
I think the public demanded it. The trial should have happened but it should have been prosecuted by someone interested in justice… not someone who just went through the motions and bungled the job…seemingly, by design.

Of course the public demanded it. Due to the fact that the Race Grievance Industry made a ridiculous stink about it, backed up by a racist president and a racist AG. The public was mislead into thinking there was something there. There wasn't.

Better minds than yours think otherwise.

No, better minds than yours, understand the law and can tell the difference between reality and what they want to be true. You lack this ability.

In a civilized nation we cannot allow killers to deprive someone of life and then accept the killer's version of events without question.

Yes, that is why we have things like investigations, witness interviews, forensic evidence. We cannot allow, in a civilized society, people like you to deny all of the evidence just because \you don't like the result.

The cost of a trial might be high but the loss of life with such disdain as you posit is more costly. A trial opened up the possibility that a crucial witness might step forward. It also exposed the lackadaisical ignorance or out right incompetence of the officer who failed to preserve evidence that was destroyed in the drizzling rain.

Bull shit. There never should have been a trial, the original investigators got it exactly right. You just didn't like the result. Too fucking bad, it was justice.
Why is it wrong for me to hope George gets shot for being an asshole but trump can say he hopes hillary gets shot?

Exactly. A ton of taxpayer money was wasted on a trial that never should have happened.
I think the public demanded it. The trial should have happened but it should have been prosecuted by someone interested in justice… not someone who just went through the motions and bungled the job…seemingly, by design.

Of course the public demanded it. Due to the fact that the Race Grievance Industry made a ridiculous stink about it, backed up by a racist president and a racist AG. The public was mislead into thinking there was something there. There wasn't.

Better minds than yours think otherwise.

No, better minds than yours, understand the law and can tell the difference between reality and what they want to be true. You lack this ability.

In a civilized nation we cannot allow killers to deprive someone of life and then accept the killer's version of events without question.

Yes, that is why we have things like investigations, witness interviews, forensic evidence. We cannot allow, in a civilized society, people like you to deny all of the evidence just because \you don't like the result.

The cost of a trial might be high but the loss of life with such disdain as you posit is more costly. A trial opened up the possibility that a crucial witness might step forward. It also exposed the lackadaisical ignorance or out right incompetence of the officer who failed to preserve evidence that was destroyed in the drizzling rain.

Bull shit. There never should have been a trial, the original investigators got it exactly right. You just didn't like the result. Too fucking bad, it was justice.
Why is it wrong for me to hope George gets shot for being an asshole but trump can say he hopes hillary gets shot?
Because you and Trump are the same type of person: you are both wrong.

You have been found guilty of lying by a jury of your peers.....now take a hike before I slap da handcuffs on. hehheh

Just one question....who has killed more blacks....the kkk or blacks in chicago?

I know you are a space cadet but please try to stay in orbit around one planet at a time. And you RW bigots aren't a jury of my peers here or in a real court…that is the underlying problem with our justice system…there is just too many of you bahs-turds!

Get educated, fool. Start with learning post 650 verbatim!

what part of the following do you not understand?...............
'Medical evidence supports George Zimmerman’s claims that he was beaten and on the bottom of a scrum with Trayvon Martin when Zimmerman fatally shot the Miami Gardens teen, a forensic-pathology expert testified Tuesday'

“This is consistent with Mr. Zimmerman’s account that Mr. Martin was over him, leaning forward at the time he was shot,” defense witness Dr. Vincent Di Maio said in Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial.

Read more here: Forensic expert says evidence backs George Zimmerman’s story

Dr. Maio was paid well to contradict another expert… But he still doesn't reveal why or how the scuffle started!

That can be deduced quite easily.....Trayvon did not go home despite the fact he had completely eluded George and was just seconds away from where he was staying...yes seconds.....which proves quite conclusively...Trayvon wanted a confrontation....otherwise he would have gone in his house and gotten out of the rain and away from George....not rocket science pal.

TM might have been lost if the houses all looked similar. In the rain and confusion that is highly possible. Trayvon was not stupid, why would he risk a confrontation in the dark with someone not knowing if that person was armed or not? Would you? He had already tried to get away from GZ when he blocked his path earlier. That kid was scared out of his wits and b=never made it home because he was scared and confused in the dark with a monster trailing him.
17 = stupid. Apparently you have forgotten. I got a girl pregnant at that age in spite of top shelf sex education.

So yes he was stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back