White woman who stole $250K gets probation, while Black woman who stole $40K goes to jail. Disparate sentences spark calls for reform.

She didn't steal 40k a year for 20 yrs genuis, just more excus making to hide a racist Justice System.
No she didn't steal small amounts over many years like the other woman...she stole a HUGE amount in a small amount of time which is why she got caught! My point was that she would have kept right on stealing if she hadn't gotten caught. It's what thieves do!

Once again...explain why the Justice System is "racist" when both women are currently at home and one has made full restitution and the other has made none? Seems to me that the black woman got a sweet deal, Super! Just saying...

No she didn't steal small amounts over many years like the other woman...she stole a HUGE amount in a small amount of time which is why she got caught! My point was that she would have kept right on stealing if she hadn't gotten caught. It's what thieves do!

Once again...explain why the Justice System is "racist" when both women are currently at home and one has made full restitution and the other has made none? Seems to me that the black woman got a sweet deal, Super! Just saying...
The white woman stole for over 20yrs and finally got caught, why did it take so long for her to get caught? Because you don't think she would be stealing, which is why she got away with it for so long.

As a black woman, you continue to show what a boot licking fool you are. I bet you believe the Central Park 5 was guilty as well. Did you argue to justify the murder of Trayvon as well.
Trayvon was murdered? By whom? When you attack someone and they shoot you in self defense it's not murder despite the attempts to make Trayvon the "victim" in that assault!

The white woman stole for over 20yrs and finally got caught, why did it take so long for her to get caught? Because you don't think she would be stealing, which is why she got away with it for so long.
It took that long because she didn't steal a huge amount like the other woman did. You claiming that she got away with it for that long because she's white is laughable. The black secretary got caught because she took a lot of money in a short amount of time. Racism has nothing to do with it other than in your head, Super.

And I'm still waiting to hear you explain why the Justice System is "racist" when both women are at home and only one of them repaid what they stole!

It took that long because she didn't steal a huge amount like the other woman did. You claiming that she got away with it for that long because she's white is laughable. The black secretary got caught because she took a lot of money in a short amount of time. Racism has nothing to do with it other than in your head, Super.

And I'm still waiting to hear you explain why the Justice System is "racist" when both women are at home and only one of them repaid what they stole!
Wonk, wonk, wonk. Think about it genius, she stole 250k for over 20yrs. Just let that sink in.

As a black woman, you continue to show what a boot licking fool you are. I bet you believe the Central Park 5 was guilty as well. Did you argue to justify the murder of Trayvon as well.
I thought what the dem da did the Central Park five was horrible…but it’s pathetic you are comparing what that dem da did to those boys to this crook.

Just pathetic

Forum List

Back