Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
He seems like a totally stable person.

I don't know where this guy has been, but fraternal police organizations have been endorsing politicians for as long as I can remember. In fact, he rants that it's "entirely unethical and PROBABLY illegal" so he doesn't even know. I truly don't understand why some people out there get so worked up over this stuff. Sometimes things irritate you enough to want to blow off steam, but evoking a stroke is not the best method. Plus, you just look insane.

I don't know where this guy has been, but fraternal police organizations have been endorsing politicians for as long as I can remember. In fact, he rants that it's "entirely unethical and PROBABLY illegal" so he doesn't even know. I truly don't understand why some people out there get so worked up over this stuff. Sometimes things irritate you enough to want to blow off steam, but evoking a stroke is not the best method. Plus, you just look insane.

I had ten bucks it was you,,

Folks like this, live in a reality of their own making. :rolleyes:

8lhda9.jpg

Letitia James Busted Campaigning Against Trump on video​

meh ... just a typical democrat ruled by emotions .

I don't think that police should endore anyone. And I'm not sure that police unions should exist. And they need to end qualified immunity.
lol ! that's because the brave 1st responders like the police overwhelmingly back the gop not the left ... that's the only reason you don't want them endorsing anyone .. but cheer up there are groups that overwhelmingly back Dems .. like the dem backers below .

1712196141457.png

lol ! that's because the brave 1st responders like the police overwhelmingly back the gop not the left ... that's the only reason you don't want them endorsing anyone .. but cheer up there are groups that overwhelmingly back Dems .. like the dem backers below .

View attachment 926895

Yes. Like Teachers unions who do receieve tax payer money

I have no idea......but just because the guy is ranting about Grand Rapids police doesn't mean that's where this guy is. He could have seen it on TV or the internet. Who knows???
Quite true, but I suspected he was, as I could not figure another reason it would affect him so viscerally. I don't like trump either, but that guy was indeed unhinged, and it was in relation to not only Trump, but the Grand Rapid law enforcement. But, in this day and age, you could be absolutely correct.

Only because you know damn well Police Departments are unified in their rejection of the anti-Police Democrats.
All we want is accountability for police.

I think that some police are too short sighted to see that accountability to the public actually makes their lives and jobs easier.

When trust is broken with police, it’s far more dangerous for everyone.

Typical democrat voter.

All we want is accountability for police.

I think that some police are too short sighted to see that accountability to the public actually makes their lives and jobs easier.

When trust is broken with police, it’s far more dangerous for everyone.
When you have ever supported police?

Forum List

Back