Charlie Kirk says birth control “really screws up female brains"

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
If Republicans are wondering why they are having a problem with female voters lately look no further than Turning Points USA founder Charlie Kirk. It wasn't enough to strike down Roe and open up that Pandora's box, but now Charlie Kirk is telling his flock that they shouldn't be using birth control either. Turning Points USA, by the way, single handedly destroyed the Arizona Republican Party. The AZ GOP was a force to be reckoned with for decades, but since TPA infiltrated the ranks and got their extremist candidates on the ballot they've presided over a slate of continual losses.

If Republicans are wondering why they are having a problem with female voters lately look no further than Turning Points USA founder Charlie Kirk. It wasn't enough to strike down Roe and open up that Pandora's box, but now Charlie Kirk is telling his flock that they shouldn't be using birth control either. Turning Points USA, by the way, single handedly destroyed the Arizona Republican Party. The AZ GOP was a force to be reckoned with for decades, but since TPA infiltrated the ranks and got their extremist candidates on the ballot they've presided over a slate of continual losses.

He’s got the incel vote locked up!

Never take medical advice from a high school graduate, college drop out.

If anyone would know, it's Charlie Kirk. :auiqs.jpg:Legit seems like he's a real expert on the female brain. :rolleyes:

Side effects from drugs?!? No way?

These side effects from the pill even effects fish.

The Dozens of Negative Effects of Hormonal Birth Control

Environmental Poisoning

Much of the female hormonal content in these birth control methods is excreted via urine and ends up in rivers and lakes. Scientists are finding ever-greater numbers of “intersex” animals in aquatic environments that could lead to a collapse in fish and other populations, followed by a collapse in the populations of animals dependent upon them.

In 2004, The Washington Post reported that 79% of the male smallmouth bass in the Potomac River are growing eggs.10 In certain places, said the Post, “100% of the male fish had some female characteristics.”

Environmental Effects of the Pill: 79% of Male Smallmouth Bass in the Potomac Growing Eggs

He's at least halfway right though, and thank God younger women are waking up to it. Synthetic hormones really do mess with your brain, your thinking, mood--everything.

I think associating with Kirk would do much more to mess up a woman’s brain than the pill.

Catch men not taking decades worth of hormonal pills that mess with their bodies....and advocating for women to do the same.

Well, that used to be the case. But now, naturally, the T is so low in males that they lined up for 2, 3, 4 and more "covid shots". So who knows.

And covered their faces for a virus....with paper masks. There's that too.

If Republicans are wondering why they are having a problem with female voters lately look no further than Turning Points USA founder Charlie Kirk.
Y'know, I've been wondering about this for a while. Since 2016, actually.

It's clear that more Americans agree with this kind of thing than we knew (and by "we", I mean people across the political spectrum). And when Trump repeatedly calls Mexicans "animals", it doesn't change his numbers at all. Shouldn't it?

I now believe that a pretty damn large swath of this country isn't what "we" thought or assumed.

Last edited:

It's clear that more Americans agree with this kind of thing than we knew (and by "we", I mean people across the political spectrum). And when Trump repeatedly calls Mexicans "animals", it doesn't change his numbers at all. Shouldn't it?

I now believe that a pretty damn large swath of this country isn't what "we" thought or assumed.

After being lied to about the virus and then the shots, yes. More Americans are deeply skeptical about ALL the drugs the pharmaceutical cos want to feed us. This isn't stupid.

We have been inoculated to name-calling. By the Left, Mac/Gigi, by your own people. Decades of being called racists, homophobes, transphobes, xenophobes, or my personal fave from here, "Islamophobic twat" because I don't think FGM is a great idea.

Your people taught us to shrug.

Now you're mad we're shrugging.

Guess what Mac? It's all a shrug to me.

What we have is the affluence disease. Even in the lower classes. Citizens end up ruining 1st World Living and not only move to 2nd and 3rd world living but 4th world living. That would be a nation of many out of shape and weak-minded people that suddenly loses many of their comforts. People in other nations will be laughing for years as our deaths mount up from it.

Surgeon: birth control pill a 'molotov cocktail' for breast cancer​

Is the "we" you're referring to white people? I'm from a family of immigrants and the lay of the land was pretty evident to us since we got here and I've rarely met a Black American who didn't know who these people were. It's inconceivable to me that of all people you other whites didn't know. They're your brothers and sisters, parents, crazy uncles... You knew. The whole time they were waving Confederate flags in the faces of black people and telling us it's the southern heritage they were proud of, you knew. Even as a child in grade school without the cultural historical context when that flag was waved in my face by other kids I knew what it was it about. You were either being wilfully ignorant or you're one stupid mother fucker.

Is the "we" you're referring to white people? I'm from a family of immigrants and the lay of the land was pretty evident to us since we got here and I've rarely met a Black American who didn't know who these people were. It's inconceivable to me that of all people you other whites didn't know. They're your brothers and sisters, parents, crazy uncles... You knew. The whole time they were waving Confederate flags in the faces of black people and telling us it's the southern heritage they were proud of, you knew. Even as a child in grade school without the cultural historical context when that flag was waved in my face by other kids I knew what it was it about. You were either being wilfully ignorant or you're one stupid mother fucker.
There are many nations controlled from men and women of your culture. Not good in near all of them if not all of them. I get the flag argument if it means that those waving it are wanting slavery.

Forum List

Back