Open letter published to fight "Cancel Culture"

Joe Blowhard, the bloated, overweight commie claims that he is self-employed. He embellishes the resumes of those that have no clue as to how to use the written word. So they employ the use of a blowhard like Joseph to make their work experience seem more "glorious" than what it really was in hopes of getting an interview. Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie NEVER lets his clients know that he is a marxist....you can bank on that.

Well, that's because I'm an entrepreneur, not a communist.

You see, that's kind of the thing. Of course, when people need help, they don't care what you believe. They just want help.

Now, here's the reason why most people need help. Part is most people just aren't good at writing. The other part is that completing a resume is something people only do once every five years... it's not something people get good at, they don't do it often enough.

Fair enough. I am also a skeptic.

But, you are HAPPY to see another few months of recessions and riots etc. aren't you?

Not really. The quanrentine has killed my business, I'm only doing 30% of the business I was doing in February.

It's more of a matter of Karma. We as a country truly fouled up letting Trump be president. EVERYONE knew he was unfit for the office, even members of his own party. So we all watched the bull sit in the China shop, knowing eventually it would shatter everything.

Last edited:
We, the people make up the republic, dumb ass...not that corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body.

No, guy, a Republic is a form of government.

Sorry you failed basic civics.

You served the "Republic" as an employee of USA.INC? I suspect that you served "shit on a shingle" which was hamburger gravy on dry toast and your fat ass never left the comfort of a desk here in the states. Don't EVER attempt to "lord" your (snicker) "military service" over me, asswipe....not in this lifetime.

Look, Dmitri, you never served, you ain't shit. Sorry. Nuts with guns do nothing to protect the republic. If anything, they make it more dangerous for the rest of us. If you have to send you kid to school with a bullet proof backpack becuase some nut might shoot up a school, you aren't Free.

BTW, regardless of the election outcome? You will have to depend on MILLIONS of people to comply much like we depend on MILLIONS of people to comply with drug laws.....how is that working out, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie?

Actually, it will work out just fine. WHEN we get common sense gun laws, most of us will happily rat out our crazy neighbor. I'm not worry about the guy who bought the gun back in the 1990's, stuck it in his closet and forgot about it. I worry about the nuts who stockpile enough guns to fight the Zombies because they really think they can take on government tanks.

I also find it hilarious that you talk shit about "fighting the government', but are shitting your pants over BLM, who are actually out there, fighting the government. And they are mostly doing it without guns.

I will never, EVER comply with unconstitutional laws and will use every possible resource at my disposal to make any unconstitutional action as costly as possible to the ones attempting to enforce them.

And I will laugh hysterically when the ATF kicks down your door and frog marches you off. Well, not you, because you are a Russian Troll, but the people you pretend to be.

ROTFLMAO!!!! HOLY fuck, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie! BLM isn't attacking police departments that they allege is "killing da black peoples"....they are attacking people and businesses en masse and looting them for profit under the guise of social justice and many of those businesses were black owned and those businesses that were owned by non-blacks were CRITICIZED by negroes that claimed that they should have allowed themselves to be looted because they had insurance...to fucking funny, Joe Blowhard.

I guess my most entertaining moment where BLM was furiously fighting "da gubermint" was by looting a Fed-Ex truck was when it was able to drive away and dragged a BLM "gubermint fighter" under it's wheels. The same "freedom fighters" that wanted to drag this FED-EX driver out of his cab while they looted the truck were incredulous that the truck driver wouldn't stop while one of their comrades was being dragged behind as BLM members screamed "Dat be fuck'd up!!!"

The ATF is a bunch of cowards that will tuck tail and run when confronted by those with similar fire power. I recall how these weekend Rambos got their collective asses shot off when they illegally entered a facility sans any warrant. I recall the wailing of tears and indignant outrage if the Feds. Myself? I couldn't muster up any sympathy for them at all. What was so ironic is that four of the ATF victims were former body guards of Bill "drop trou" Clinton that could attest to the fact that he used them during his trysts with victims of his sexual assaults.

And your solution is to shift ALL the attention to 2 or 3 big states, because that's all they need to win the popular vote. They could give a rat fuck about Oklahoma or Idaho and NO resources will be spent there.

Well, except they wouldn't. They would spend in all the big metro areas. No one gives a fuck about Idaho or Oklahoma NOW because no one lives there. They would still care about Wisconsin or Pennsylvania. But they would also care about Illinois and New York.

Joe Blowhard, the bloated, overweight commie claims that he is self-employed. He embellishes the resumes of those that have no clue as to how to use the written word. So they employ the use of a blowhard like Joseph to make their work experience seem more "glorious" than what it really was in hopes of getting an interview. Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie NEVER lets his clients know that he is a marxist....you can bank on that.

Well, that's because I'm an entrepreneur, not a communist.

You see, that's kind of the thing. Of course, when people need help, they don't care what you believe. They just want help.

Now, here's the reason why most people need help. Part is most people just aren't good at writing. The other part is that completing a resume is something people only do once every five years... it's not something people get good at, they don't do it often enough.

People that would depend on a useless sack of shit such as yourself? Well, let's just say that they are no better off than before they sought your "services". I suspect that you are as pathetic at "re-writing" resumes as you are making a coherent argument here. They just wasted 25 bucks that would have been better spent elsewhere.

I guess my most entertaining moment where BLM was furiously fighting "da gubermint" was by looting a Fed-Ex truck was when it was able to drive away and dragged a BLM "gubermint fighter" under it's wheels. The same "freedom fighters" that wanted to drag this FED-EX driver out of his cab while they looted the truck were incredulous that the truck driver wouldn't stop while one of their comrades was being dragged behind as BLM members screamed "Dat be fuck'd up!!!"

You do realize the looters are not the protestors, right. They are just assholes taking advantage of the fact the cops are distracted.

I mean, they covered this in your Morning Breifing book at the St. Petersburg Troll Farm and you weren't paying attention, right Dmitri.

The ATF is a bunch of cowards that will tuck tail and run when confronted by those with similar fire power. I recall how these weekend Rambos got their collective asses shot off when they illegally entered a facility sans any warrant. I recall the wailing of tears and indignant outrage if the Feds. Myself? I couldn't muster up any sympathy for them at all. What was so ironic is that four of the ATF victims were former body guards of Bill "drop trou" Clinton that could attest to the fact that he used them during his trysts with victims of his sexual assaults.

First, I think you are confusing the ATF with the Secret Service... this is why we all think you are a Russian Troll, Dmitri... you seem to lack even basic knowledge.

I'm not sure what you are even talking about the ATF getting their 'asses shot off". They had a warrant at Waco. What happened there was tragic, but the tragedy was a pedophile cult was amassing enough arms to fight a war.

But, you are HAPPY to see another few months of recessions and riots etc. aren't you?

Not really. The quanrentine has killed my business, I'm only doing 30% of the business I was doing in February.

It's starting to life and it's starting to pick up again.

It's more of a matter of Karma. We as a country truly fouled up letting Trump be president. EVERYONE knew he was unfit for the office, even members of his own party. So we all watched the bull sit in the China shop, knowing eventually it would shatter everything.

HOLY FUCK!!!! You might want to go back and and "re-edit" that post,

It's starting to life and it's starting to pick up again.

HOLY shit, Joe Blowhard....you might want to go back and re-edit that post.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People that would depend on a useless sack of shit such as yourself? Well, let's just say that they are no better off than before they sought your "services". I suspect that you are as pathetic at "re-writing" resumes as you are making a coherent argument here. They just wasted 25 bucks that would have been better spent elsewhere.

Okay, Dmitri.. you see, I'm sure you are good at your job. You are the number one Troll in St. Petersburg.

1594224536636.png

Not really. The quarantine has killed my business, I'm only doing 30% of the business I was doing in February.

You do realize the looters are not the protestors, right. They are just assholes taking advantage of the fact the cops are distracted.

I mean, they covered this in your Morning Breifing book at the St. Petersburg Troll Farm and you weren't paying attention, right Dmitri.

First, I think you are confusing the ATF with the Secret Service... this is why we all think you are a Russian Troll, Dmitri... you seem to lack even basic knowledge.

I'm not sure what you are even talking about the ATF getting their 'asses shot off". They had a warrant at Waco. What happened there was tragic, but the tragedy was a pedophile cult was amassing enough arms to fight a war.

Nope, I am talking about the ATF and those Arkansas state patrolmen that worked security for Bill "drop trou" ended up working for the ATF and were the first to enter the compound. The "warrant" was issued with gunshots and there was never an attempt to serve it sans gunfire. I know more than you, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie. The accusations of pedophilia were only used after the fact to sway public opinion and no accusations child abuse was part of the equation as to why they wanted to serve Koresh....it was about not paying proper taxes on legally owned firearms. Get your facts straight, asswipe.

Okay, Dmitri.. you see, I'm sure you are good at your job. You are the number one Troll in St. Petersburg.

View attachment 360931

Joe Blowhard, feel free to contact me at 972-786-2326. I am off work until Saturday. Hide your number. You see? I don't hide in the slightest and I am an "open book". Somehow I suspect that you are too gutless to take me up on this.

Last edited:
What public spectacle?
This Public Spectacle

View attachment 360916

She appeared with Fringe Candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene , someone who is so off the charts that the mainstream GOP has denounced her. Greene has been caught making Islamophobic, Racist and Antisemitic comments.

Was this before or after she was fired?

And since you consider anyone to the right of Mitt Romney to be a Nazi, your viewpoint on someone's fringeness is moot.

Joe Blowhard, feel free to contact me at ############. I am off work until Saturday. Hide your number. You see? I don't hide in the slightest and I am an "open book". Somehow I doubt that you are too gutless to take me up on this.

Dude, I'm probably going to put you on ignore at a certain point, because honestly, you are starting to creep me the fuck out. It's like I'm the only person who actually talks to you here, and frankly, you are abusing the privilege. I'll give you one change to get back to being civil, or on ignore you go.

What SHOULD happen to them?

They should be told exactly why they are idiots for saying it? But they'd probably go on being idiots.
I never thought I would see the day when the phrase "all lives matter" is deemed reprehensable.

The left, folks. There it is.

You are bring disingenuous.

I would be more impressed if the communist front group and DNC fund raising entity that is the BLM was actually taking on the police instead of burning down businesses and attacking people that are in no way affiliated with the police.

Joe Blowhard, feel free to contact me at 972-786-2326. I am off work until Saturday. Hide your number. You see? I don't hide in the slightest and I am an "open book". Somehow I doubt that you are too gutless to take me up on this.

Dude, I'm probably going to put you on ignore at a certain point, because honestly, you are starting to creep me the fuck out. It's like I'm the only person who actually talks to you here, and frankly, you are abusing the privilege. I'll give you one change to get back to being civil, or on ignore you go.

JoeBlow pretends to be civil but his ideas would give Himmler a stiffy.

Was this before or after she was fired?

Before. Do your research.

And since you consider anyone to the right of Mitt Romney to be a Nazi, your viewpoint on someone's fringeness is moot.

Uh, guy, the scary thing is that Romney was a nut, but compared to Trump and this broad, he seems kind of sane now, Magic Underpants and all.

It's a sad day when the Mormon is the LEAST crazy person in the room.

Forum List

Back