Open letter published to fight "Cancel Culture"

Joe Blowhard, feel free to contact me at 972-786-2326. I am off work until Saturday. Hide your number. You see? I don't hide in the slightest and I am an "open book". Somehow I doubt that you are too gutless to take me up on this.

Dude, I'm probably going to put you on ignore at a certain point, because honestly, you are starting to creep me the fuck out. It's like I'm the only person who actually talks to you here, and frankly, you are abusing the privilege. I'll give you one change to get back to being civil, or on ignore you go.

Lots of posters here agree with me. I have plenty of like-minded folks here that appreciate what I bring to the table. I see little to zero support for your fool-fueled rants of nothingness...not even from your fellow commie lovin', gutless cowards. I gave you my personal # and you can hear my voice for yourself while hiding your #. It's obvious that you have the time and all it takes is for one of your nads to fall.

I would be more impressed if the communist front group and DNC fund raising entity that is the BLM was actually taking on the police instead of burning down businesses and attacking people that are in no way affiliated with the police.

Here's the thing. BLM spent EIGHT YEARS peacefully protesting. Colin took a knee and they fired him. You can't whine about violence after years of ignoring peaceful protests.

Same thing in the 1960's... Years of peaceful protests until the shit hit the fan in 1968.

Now, all that said, (For the sane people here, not Dale) the combination of Covid, Recessions and isolation probably made this thing pop bigger if we were all sitting around fat and happy and well. This was kind of a perfect storm of bad that goes well beyond just one more incident of police brutality.

Lots of posters here agree with me. I have plenty of like-minded folks here that appreciate what I bring to the table. I see little to zero support for your fool-fueled rants of nothingness...not even from your fellow commie lovin', gutless cowards. I gave you my personal # and you can hear my voice for yourself while hiding your #. It's obvious that you have the time and all it takes is for one of your nads to fall.

First, giving your creepy stalking, I'm really not going to call you under any circumstances. If you want to have a civil discussion, I'm fine with that.

I really honestly think that you are a mentally ill person or a Russian Troll. Just the crazy stuff you say here, every day.

Was this before or after she was fired?

Before. Do your research.

And since you consider anyone to the right of Mitt Romney to be a Nazi, your viewpoint on someone's fringeness is moot.

Uh, guy, the scary thing is that Romney was a nut, but compared to Trump and this broad, he seems kind of sane now, Magic Underpants and all.

It's a sad day when the Mormon is the LEAST crazy person in the room.

So the only approved politicians you can be seen next to are SJW approved ones?

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

The world you want to create is a terrible one, but that makes sense because you are a terrible person.

The day you stop posting is the day I open a fine bottle of whiskey.

Should there be ANY consequences for the words that a person chooses to use?
Yes, they should be defeated soundly in the arena of ideas.

Have racists and bigots been soundly defeated in the arena of ideas?
Of course not. And that's why I want them to feel free to keep talking.

To who's benefit? Is there ever an end to the "mature discussion"? Is there such
a thing as right and wrong?

Would you work for a company who's owner expressed sympathy for Hitler or
who was into quoting the works of Louis Farrakhan?

I would be more impressed if the communist front group and DNC fund raising entity that is the BLM was actually taking on the police instead of burning down businesses and attacking people that are in no way affiliated with the police.

Here's the thing. BLM spent EIGHT YEARS peacefully protesting. Colin took a knee and they fired him. You can't whine about violence after years of ignoring peaceful protests.

Same thing in the 1960's... Years of peaceful protests until the shit hit the fan in 1968.

Now, all that said, (For the sane people here, not Dale) the combination of Covid, Recessions and isolation probably made this thing pop bigger if we were all sitting around fat and happy and well. This was kind of a perfect storm of bad that goes well beyond just one more incident of police brutality.

BLM was formed by George Soros money in 2014 and the spokesperson is a card carrying commie. The protestors are paid to go to cities and start riots and social upheaval, dumb ass. Police hassle any and everyone using "fishing techniques" because their job is to raise revenue for the corporate entity that they work for that falls under their jurisdiction. Civil forfeiture effects those that are white than it does "people of color". I can show you hundreds of videos of people that have filmed themselves being unlawfully searched even after they refused a search of their vehicle.

Again, given the things this woman supports, no company would want to have an employee associated with them.

Here, Marty Educate yourself.

Marjorie Taylor Greene

The world you want to create is a terrible one, but that makes sense because you are a terrible person.

Uh, guy, you act like this is anything new.... I didn't create this world, this is the world as it's been for my entire lifetime. This woman was fired because her stepson murdered a black man and she hangs around with racist politicians. The employer was doing what it had to protect it's business.

To who's benefit? Is there ever an end to the "mature discussion"? Is there such

I think I'll side with Barack Obama, Liz Warren, Bernie Sanders, Salmon Rushdie, Noam Chomsky and Sam Harris on this.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I know that you're going to support Cancel Culture regardless.

I think I'll side with Barack Obama, Liz Warren, Bernie Sanders, Salmon Rushdie, Noam Chomsky and Sam Harris on this.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I know that you're going to support Cancel Culture regardless.

That was a difficult question wasn't it?

Sorry.

How about this?

As an employer, would you fire an employee who used the n-word repeatedly during
meetings?

Again, given the things this woman supports, no company would want to have an employee associated with them.

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Uh, guy, you act like this is anything new.... I didn't create this world, this is the world as it's been for my entire lifetime. This woman was fired because her stepson murdered a black man and she hangs around with racist politicians. The employer was doing what it had to protect it's business.

It's amazing how much of a hard on you have for punishing people for their ideas, who they associate with, and who they are related to. You are truly an authoritarian asshole.

FOAD, FOAD as soon as possible.

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Jussie Smollett.....nuff said.

That was a difficult question wasn't it?

Sorry.
No problem!

Fair enough. I am also a skeptic.

But, you are HAPPY to see another few months of recessions and riots etc. aren't you?

Not really. The quanrentine has killed my business, I'm only doing 30% of the business I was doing in February.

It's more of a matter of Karma. We as a country truly fouled up letting Trump be president. EVERYONE knew he was unfit for the office, even members of his own party. So we all watched the bull sit in the China shop, knowing eventually it would shatter everything.
You don't really believe the Chinese Virus happened because Trump is president, do you?

You remember the record low unemployment before, and how this virus CONVENIENTLY came about in the election year?

You can bet most voters will remember. How they vote remains to be seen, but they will remember.

Thank goodness. It's about time some well-known voices spoke out against "Cancel Culture".

The letter addressed the nationwide Black Lives Matter protests and calls to defund the police — acknowledging that the demands are over due while warning against cancel culture and being intolerant of differences.

“But this needed reckoning has also intensified a new set of moral attitudes and political commitments that tend to weaken our norms of open debate and toleration of differences in favor of ideological conformity,” the letter read. “The democratic inclusion we want can be achieved only if we speak out against the intolerant climate that has set in on all sides.”

The letter warned that liberals are forming their own version of censorship, one that President Donald Trump and “right-wing demagogues” thrive off of.

“This stifling atmosphere will ultimately harm the most vital causes of our time,” the letter added. “The restriction of debate, whether by a repressive government or an intolerant society, invariably hurts those who lack power and makes everyone less capable of democratic participation.”

srp99F0.gif

e111c1c11d4b5b9aaed63b03a4da25bb.jpg
Good to see some on the left criticizing the intolerant Taliban Antifa fanatics.

We can certainly whine and bitch about violence WHEN WE ARE NOT THE FUCKING COPS and it is OUR SHIT THAT IS BURNING!!!!

That is the worst excuse EVER!!!

Convenient how all that worked out, isn't it?

Forum List

Back