Nursing homes: Vax all employees or lose federal funding!

90% of health care pros have been responsible enough to get vaxed. All but maybe 1 or 2% will be along shortly.

Those few acting like Karens can go look for another job - I wish them luck finding an employer who won’t insist on it.
Most employers at that pay level are begging for workers man.....you need a refresher course in economics I think.
The Job deficit in my area alone is simply staggering. So yeah they will get another job even though Dr. Love is standing there with a protest sign begging the employer not to hire them until they bend to his will. The Employer in turn will call the cops and have Dr. Love removed for trespassing.

JO

I totally agree..

This country would be back on track economically etc... if these idiots would get the shot.
Indeed - Were it not for vax/ mask Karens and Kens, we'd be on the final stretch. And if these idiots brew up a monster variant, they should all face trial under the same laws that convict HIV carriers who knowingly infect others.

Indeed - Were it not for vax/ mask Karens and Kens, we'd be on the final stretch. And if these idiots brew up a monster variant, they should all face trial under the same laws that convict HIV carriers who knowingly infect others.

Or we can impeach Dementia. After all if we are going to get a new variant, it will come from over the border where people from over 100 different countries are crossing into our country.

Well they shouldn't be entitled for unemployment benefits if they lose their job because they were unvaxxed.

Why wouldn't they? They lost their job through no fault of their own. And saying that employees must take an experimental vaccine against the will of the employee won't count. They never agreed to that when they took the job.

Or we can impeach Dementia. After all if we are going to get a new variant, it will come from over the border where people from over 100 different countries are crossing into our country.
C'mon Ray. That just isn't true and you know it. Stop being such a drama queen about legal immigration. I agree that we need to do a better job on the southern border. But a wall ain't the solution. Technology is.

This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. It doesn't take a genius to figure out which states are having the biggest problem right now. Are illegals flocking to Northern Idaho just in the nick of time for winter? Get real.

C'mon Ray. That just isn't true and you know it. Stop being such a drama queen about legal immigration. I agree that we need to do a better job on the southern border. But a wall ain't the solution. Technology is.

This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. It doesn't take a genius to figure out which states are having the biggest problem right now. Are illegals flocking to Northern Idaho just in the nick of time for winter? Get real.

I didn't look into it yet, but according to Tucker Carlson, most of the illegals are being shipped to swing states. If Dementia is able to grant amnesty to all of them, it will turn those swing states into blue states and the commies will obtain their dream of ending the Great Experiment and having a single-party government forever. Again, I just seen that a few weeks ago but never checked into it. It wouldn't surprise me though. The Communists in the mid 1900's said they will take over this country, but without firing a single shot. They will takeover from within.

Trump was doing a great job at the southern border. But when Dementia got in, he reversed all of Trump's great policies, and according to the BP, we will have over 2 million more illegals in this country by the end of the year because of it. As for the wall, the BP supported it 87%. There's a reason for that. Think about it.

As for the illegals coming in now, few are tested. The ones that are tested positive have the option for quarantine or to just go about freely. The BP says they have no way of holding them. And when you consider places like Guatemala have a 2% vaccination rate, of course these people are the biggest threat to this country when it comes to the virus.

I want to throw a new spin on this discussion and get replies especially from the pro-vax and left here. I was watching Tucker tonight and he brought up a great point. If government can force working people to be vaccinated, what would you leftists say if Republican states required anybody on welfare to be vaccinated to continue receiving benefits? That means all HUD residents have to be vaxed, all people collecting food stamps, all people on Medicaid, any child over the age of 12 on the free school lunch program, anybody using TANF, any child on SCHIP's?

Blacks disproportionately use more welfare programs than whites per capita. Yet they are the leading group in vaccine resistance and still vote Democrat in the 90% range every election.

What kind of retarded logic is that?

Okay, I'm 100% against the vaccines. I hear President Trump say something about it. Now I'm only 94% against the vaccines? Like WTF does that do?

As your link clearly points out, Republican show hosts and leaders (including Trump) have been recommending the vaccine to everybody since the day they came out. The difference between your party and mine is mine doesn't insist on it, demand policy be made on it, or force people to take the vaccines. Our position is we got the shot, and you should too, but that's your choice--not ours.

Republicans are not control freaks, Democrats are. They want to control the actions of every single person in this country to their standards whether they agree with them or not. I got the shot. It's my business. It's a decision I made myself based on my particular circumstances. I'm not going to tell you to take it, anybody on USMB, any of my friends or family. They are Americans and make their own decisions.
The link is the proof your demanded.
That you don't like the truth is clear.
Seems to be a party thing.

Why wouldn't they? They lost their job through no fault of their own. And saying that employees must take an experimental vaccine against the will of the employee won't count. They never agreed to that when they took the job.
It's not experimental anymore... it's been approved by the FDA.

I want to throw a new spin on this discussion and get replies especially from the pro-vax and left here. I was watching Tucker tonight and he brought up a great point. If government can force working people to be vaccinated, what would you leftists say if Republican states required anybody on welfare to be vaccinated to continue receiving benefits? That means all HUD residents have to be vaxed, all people collecting food stamps, all people on Medicaid, any child over the age of 12 on the free school lunch program, anybody using TANF, any child on SCHIP's?

Blacks disproportionately use more welfare programs than whites per capita. Yet they are the leading group in vaccine resistance and still vote Democrat in the 90% range every election.
Actually there's more whites on welfare programs than blacks. So you'd be shooting yourself in the foot with that proposal because that would hurt all the white trash-methed out heroin using GOP followers not to mention the other scumbags of the GOP party such as Q'anon whackos, Proud Boys, KKK, etc.

Actually there's more whites on welfare programs than blacks. So you'd be shooting yourself in the foot with that proposal because that would hurt all the white trash-methed out heroin using GOP followers not to mention the other scumbags of the GOP party such as Q'anon whackos, Proud Boys, KKK, etc.

Public education is a terrible thing. That's why you don't know what per capita means.

It's not experimental anymore... it's been approved by the FDA.

So the FDA knows everything about these vaccines? They know what side effects could take place in five years? They know what birth defects could take place in pregnant women taking the vaccine? They know if a much better vaccine comes along if people who took these vaccines will be able to take those too?

Sorry champ. The FDA became political. It's still experimental no matter what they said.

Per capita doesn't mean squat asshole...... when whites outnumber blacks when it comes to using welfare.

61% are white and 33% are black... those are the numbers who get public assistance.

Moron. Whites outnumber blacks by nearly a 5 to 1 ratio. Of course you're going to have more whites on welfare with a 5 to 1 ratio than blacks. You leftists are just plain stupid.

Moron. Whites outnumber blacks by nearly a 5 to 1 ratio. Of course you're going to have more whites on welfare with a 5 to 1 ratio than blacks.

I am glad you finally admitted that whites make up the majority on welfare.

That must have been really hard for a racist GOP member like yourself to admit that whites use government programs and it's not just a black thing.

:ahole-1:

Nothing like blackmail from the commie in chief.
I figure it won't be long before law-enforcement begins stopping people on the streets and with a heavy German accent, demand....."Your vaccination papers, NOW!....Vee haf vays to make you comply!"

So you think it's a good idea for unvaccinated people to be around the elderly?
If have natural immunity, they are no threat to anyone, but the vaxed who are coming down with it left and right, well that's another story. What now genius ??

We see people who are vaxed getting Covid in it's full effect, and they are actually coming to the unvaxed co-workers asking them about their symptoms, and how long does it last, and why are they still having a tough time breathing etc.

Forum List

Back