Congress Is Trying To Pass A Bill To Outlaw Antisemitism Which Actually Is An Attack On Christians?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Is our congress trying to set up another way to attack Christians?

There are plenty of anti-discrimination laws on the books. Why make up another.

Where is all this antisemitism coming from?

Answer: The Left

Why now?

Could it be a push to criminalize normal speech?

Last edited:

Why now?

It is the Republican House. If unhappy, go talk to them about it. Here is how your representatives voted.
1714770169299.png

Yea, the left of which 70 voted against and 26 republicans voted against. Seems like the left is outnumbered here.

Why now?

f

Religions are anti-competitive. They don't like other religions copying their membership and dues scams.

I think we need to forget about which party is responsible.

Our government is being run by the UNI-Party.
Amen. Time to vote for the person and what they stand for, in terms of the long-term future, instead of party, and the flavor of the month or year.

Who knows? You might make an Independent, yet.:cool:

Funny. My kids liked that show. I see the funny stuff you and others post from it on here, and not sure why I never made time for it.:dunno:

Funny. My kids liked that show. I see the funny stuff you and others post from it on here, and not sure why I never made time for it.:dunno:
Probably because you were too busy or found something better to watch at the same time.

The last 20 years I haven't watched much network television. Except for football.

Probably because you were too busy or found something better to watch at the same time.

The last 20 years I haven't watched much network television. Except for football.
True. Probably the busy part. I used to be a workaholic, which was a sweet deal for an employer or the military.

Forum List

Back