Dozens of Indian nationals duped into joining Moscow imperialistic 's war against Ukraine, government says

they are victims----CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY---which btw seems to be something RUSSIA learned from the EMIRATES. Desperately impoverished Indians seeking a job get trapped
into virtual slavery by oil gangsters
Virtual slavery! HA! They wish. They are going to go to the Ukrainian front where better men then they will be trying to kill them.

This is the best ending to an illegal alien story I have ever heard.

Virtual slavery! HA! They wish. They are going to go to the Ukrainian front where better men then they will be trying to kill them.

This is the best ending to an illegal alien story I have ever heard.
BBC DO a BBC THING again :auiqs.jpg: )))

1712845430721.jpeg

ps
"Israel-Gaza war"
"War in Ukraine"
This mysterious "war in Ukraine" :confused:

How about Indian men deciding that illegal entry into Russia isn't a good idea.

they do it perfectly legal.

According to CCN, “Moscow empire has been sending thousands of foreign men to fight in Ukraine since czar Putin ordered the invasion. Many of them are young men from South Asia, enticed by the prospect of steady employment and higher salaries :auiqs.jpg: 🤡🇷🇺(?) in Moscow empire.

I must not be a very good person. I find Indians immigrating to Russia ending up in a Ukraine battlefield endlessly amusing.

Asfan Mohammed, a 31-year-old store manager in India, dreamt of a better life for his wife and two young children. Dissatisfied with his job and failing an English language test that could have led him to Australia, Asfan saw an opportunity in Russia. Lured by recruiters promising high-paying jobs, he travelled there in November 2023.

His family told NDTV that Asfan was cheated by a Dubai-based agent who runs a YouTube channel called 'Baba Vlogs' and talked about helping people get work permits for the country in his videos.

They might have thought that so many were killed in the war that they could fill a collapsed workforce. No so fast Krish, you gotta wait until the war is over for that. Now, off to the meat grinder with you.
"The Moor has done his work, the Moor can go"
-Saddam Putsein

Forum List

Back