Open letter published to fight "Cancel Culture"

BLM was formed by George Soros money in 2014 and the spokesperson is a card carrying commie. The protestors are paid to go to cities and start riots and social upheaval, dumb ass. Police hassle any and everyone using "fishing techniques" because their job is to raise revenue for the corporate entity that they work for that falls under their jurisdiction. Civil forfeiture effects those that are white than it does "people of color". I can show you hundreds of videos of people that have filmed themselves being unlawfully searched even after they refused a search of their vehicle.

So.... um. Wow. George Soros is Professor Moriarity and Keyser Soze all wrapped up into one. Who knew.

Frankly, let's get real. If you refuse to be searched, the cops are going to figure you are hiding something. Yes, you have that constitutional right, but in reality... that sets off red flags.

I recall recently there was video of the guy who was later shot by the two rednecks in Georgia, and the cops were desperately trying to get him to consent to a search. When he was less than cooperative, one of them tried to shoot him with a taser.

I'm all for police reform and more clearly defining "probable cause".

But it's laughable if you think the police treat white people worse than those of color. I'll admit, I'm pushing sixty, I've had very few interactions with police. They never asked to search my car. Most have been professional.

We can certainly whine and bitch about violence WHEN WE ARE NOT THE FUCKING COPS and it is OUR SHIT THAT IS BURNING!!!!

That is the worst excuse EVER!!!

Yes, but here's the thing. Now we are going to get some reforms. Something is going to come out of Congress, big corporations are getting behind police reform, and muncipalities and states will take action.

So, yes, Riots are bad.... but they get results.

Convenient how all that worked out, isn't it?

Um, no, just inevitable when you have an inept president. If Trump had taken Covid seriously, the other problems wouldn't have resulted or they wouldn't have been so bad. If he crafted a decent relief package, instead of another big giveaway to corporate America, the recession wouldn't be as bad as it is. If he hadn't spent the last four years fanning racial flames, people wouldn't have been as angry.

BLM was formed by George Soros money in 2014 and the spokesperson is a card carrying commie. The protestors are paid to go to cities and start riots and social upheaval, dumb ass. Police hassle any and everyone using "fishing techniques" because their job is to raise revenue for the corporate entity that they work for that falls under their jurisdiction. Civil forfeiture effects those that are white than it does "people of color". I can show you hundreds of videos of people that have filmed themselves being unlawfully searched even after they refused a search of their vehicle.

So.... um. Wow. George Soros is Professor Moriarity and Keyser Soze all wrapped up into one. Who knew.

Frankly, let's get real. If you refuse to be searched, the cops are going to figure you are hiding something. Yes, you have that constitutional right, but in reality... that sets off red flags.

I recall recently there was video of the guy who was later shot by the two rednecks in Georgia, and the cops were desperately trying to get him to consent to a search. When he was less than cooperative, one of them tried to shoot him with a taser.

But it's laughable if you think the police treat white people worse than those of color. I'll admit, I'm pushing sixty, I've had very few interactions with police. They never asked to search my car. Most have been professional.
Total bullshit...if you get pulled over for a traffic violation, where in the fuck does that give the police the right to try and intimidate you into allowing an unlawful search of your vehicle when it has been shown that drugs could be and have been planted when nothing was found in a CYA maneuver? Those that don't understand nor practice their rights don't have any.....that is a fucking fact.

Free speech is not the right to have no one counter your speech.
Counter with speech, yes. Counter with punishment and intimidation, no.

There is a very clear distinction there.

9nZo3zK.gif

People are saying "I do not support what she is saying". They have as much right to say that as she does to say what she says.

You seem to have your head stuck up your ass.

People are being attacked & fired for saying what they believe.

We can certainly whine and bitch about violence WHEN WE ARE NOT THE FUCKING COPS and it is OUR SHIT THAT IS BURNING!!!!

Yes, but here's the thing. Now we are going to get some reforms. Something is going to come out of Congress, big corporations are getting behind police reform, and muncipalities and states will take action.

Um, no, just inevitable when you have an inept president. If Trump had taken Covid seriously, the other problems wouldn't have resulted or they wouldn't have been so bad. If he crafted a decent relief package, instead of another big giveaway to corporate America, the recession wouldn't be as bad as it is. If he hadn't spent the last four years fanning racial flames, people wouldn't have been as angry.

Can't wait to riot about what I want.

More and more are feeling that way. Just need a critical mass.

Oh, and we'll start mobbing people we don't like.

That gets results too.

Jim Crow...here we come.

Free speech is not the right to have no one counter your speech.
Counter with speech, yes. Counter with punishment and intimidation, no.

There is a very clear distinction there.

9nZo3zK.gif

People are saying "I do not support what she is saying". They have as much right to say that as she does to say what she says.

You seem to have your head stuck up your ass.

People are being attacked & fired for saying what they believe.

I've addressed both those issues. More than once. Where does it state that you are free from "attack" (using your word) from your words?

Did you really post that with a straight face? When Trump restricted travel from China? POS like Pelosi chastised him and the fact is that the number of cases AND deaths are being purposely over-inflated and tests are not even reliable and come back with the 50 percent chance of being "positive" regardless. The bar has been lowered to the point that if you complain of a cough and or a runny nose that they are putting it under "COVID-19 positive". Five blue state governors allowed COVID-19 positive patients into nursing homes that pushed up the death totals so that they could

A: Rid themselves of the cost of caring for elderly patients.
B: Collect the 30K from Medi-Care and Medi-Caid for using a ventilator on the alleged elderly victim of COV-ID 19....

It's a "win, win" for the state that is practicing genocide while this plannedemic is only .02 percent fatal otherwise while the entire economy is being laid to waste and all for political and globalist agendas.

Last edited:
If you owned a company and an employee was filmed calling a kid with
Down's Syndrome a "retard" and the film went viral, would you discipline
that employee in any way?
How would that employer know that unless he was "doxxed"? Would you be fine with your posts being given to YOUR employer and then having that info made available to all that might disagree with your point of view that could hurt your employer's bottom line??? Maybe your employer's customers support Trump and would take offense to your postings thus make them wish to take their business elsewhere???

BTW, I noticed that you refused my offer to talk to me off of this forum and confirm that I am indeed an American......typical of a gutless coward such as yourself.

Total bullshit...if you get pulled over for a traffic violation, where in the fuck does that give the police the right to try and intimidate you into allowing an unlawful search of your vehicle when it has been shown that drugs could be and have been planted when nothing was found in a CYA maneuver? Those that don't understand nor practice their rights don't have any.....that is a fucking fact.

I agree. They shouldn't do that. Real World. He's got a club, he's got a gun. He might be having a shitty day and his wife isn't putting out. I'm really going to take a risk if I already know there's nothing in my car that's incriminating.

But I know that I'm not someone they would try to plant drugs on.

On the other hand, if I were black and putting up with these sorts of things all the time, I might get fed up with it after a while.

Did you really post that with a straight face? When Trump restricted travel from China? POS like Pelosi chastised him and the fact is that the number of cases AND deaths are being purposely over-inflated and tests are not even reliable and come back with the 50 percent chance of being "positive" regardless. The bar has been lowered to the point that if you complain of a cough and or a runny nose that they are putting it under "COVID-19 positive". Five blue state governors allowed COVID-19 positive patients into nursing homes that pushed up the death totals so that they could

This is where you are getting into crazy land. Trump's China ban was actually counter-productive. It meant Americans in China who should have been sheltering in place instead panicked and rushed back here bringing the virus with them.

Now, talking to real people, um, yeah, Covid is real. Lots of people got sick, and lots of business got lost. Sorry, bud.

BTW, I noticed that you refused my offer to talk to me off of this forum and confirm that I am indeed an American......typical of a gutless coward such as yourself.
e

Yes, because you are a crazy person, and as I've said, your behavior is really starting to creep me out.

Who is being stopped from saying anything which they want to say?

Good question.

Let's sharpen that stiletto a bit, shall we? What IDEA couldn't be expressed, to the effect it cannot be defeated in the realm of proper debate?

Moreover, once this idea had been expressed and was actually defeated (assuming such thing actually exists), what would be the consequences?

If you owned a company and an employee was filmed calling a kid with
Down's Syndrome a "retard" and the film went viral, would you discipline
that employee in any way?

What if they just said something is retarded?

For those who stand to become the immediate victims of right-wing fascism it's difficult to say if they are overreacting to white supremacy trying to become a mainstream political ideology.
Freedom of expression has allowed these people to expose themselves to the light of day, loud and clear. I take that as a positive.

Now we know how much work still needs to be done. Freedom of expression gave us that. I'll defend their right to show us what they are.
I disagree. Fascists deal in big beautiful lies and never just come right out and say that they want a brutal police state. History is clear how dangerous demagoguery can be and there has to be a line somewhere. By the time the fascists feel brave enough to state their real goals it's much too late to put a lid on it.
That's why we fight the Democrat facists

I agree. They shouldn't do that. Real World. He's got a club, he's got a gun. He might be having a shitty day and his wife isn't putting out. I'm really going to take a risk if I already know there's nothing in my car that's incriminating.

But I know that I'm not someone they would try to plant drugs on.

On the other hand, if I were black and putting up with these sorts of things all the time, I might get fed up with it after a while.

This is where you are getting into crazy land. Trump's China ban was actually counter-productive. It meant Americans in China who should have been sheltering in place instead panicked and rushed back here bringing the virus with them.

Now, talking to real people, um, yeah, Covid is real. Lots of people got sick, and lots of business got lost. Sorry, bud.

e

Yes, because you are a crazy person, and as I've said, your behavior is really starting to creep me out.

"Trump's China ban was actually counter-productive. It meant Americans in China who should have been sheltering in place instead panicked and rushed back here bringing the virus with them"

As opposed to them AND CHINESE people coming over here? You really are as fucking stupid as I have always suspected and you confirmed it. I think his policy is a 1,000 times better than putting COVID positive patients in fucking NURSING HOMES where the most v and most susceptible to this condition that attacks the lining of the lungs for these with already weakened immune systems and other underlying conditions. Why these governors that allowed this are not in jail is a total mystery....perhaps we can start parking them next to the maternity wards? Especially those running a fever? Makes as about as much sense, asshole.

Covid is real just like the common cold is, the flu, etc, etc but we didn't shut the entire fucking country down because of it. We don't stop interacting with each other because of it. Of course you commie fucks are totally onboard with it because you believe that it helps the commie cause come election. I also find it hilarious that you shoot off that big fucking commie mouth of yours about how I am a "ROOSKIE" and then I give you a way to prove it? You tuck tail and run like the 250 pound bitch that you are. Gonna walk that accusation back, fat-ass?????

Authoritarians always have an excuse to shut down, intimidate and/or punish opposing views.

A fundamental trait of authoritarianism.

Nobody is shutting down views. People are responding to views. Businesses are responding to people who are responding to views. You simply refuse to see the difference.

You even used a graphic of a cop with a gun to illustrate that you don’t understand this issue. Nobody is suggesting that people are stopped from expressing themselves. Nobody is advocating for the arrest of anyone for expressing themselves.

Forum List

Back