Once again "Our violence is speech, your speech is violence"

So what? Again, counter the lies. Who gets to decide which lies are suppressed and which aren't?
Judges in the jurisdictions where the allegation were made, when the evidence presented in their court rooms didn't match the rhetoric lawyers like the 'Ghoul' and the 'Kraken' lady used on Television.

So they cancel an event because of terrorist threats? That makes it easy for antifa, anytime someone is going to do something they don't like all they have to do is make a phone call and a quick threat and they shut down whatever they want.

I guess the terrorists do win.

A falsehood is a falsehood without evidence in this world. Speculating fraud when their is none is a lie not a falsehood.

For something to be a lie, the person telling it has to know the truth, and believe in the truth.

You are mixing up being wrong with lying.

So we need a government department of punishing people for being wrong now?

That isn't "cancel culture". When he speaks about his belief about the election being stolen he isn't stopping anyone from saying the opposite, or even saying he's a lying douchebag.
You beat me to it. Now libs are so delusional that they will claim that any opposing opinion is an example of “cancel culture.”

Me: I think it’s awful that Loudoun Schools protected a rapist and not only had the victim’s father arrested, but tried to sic the FBI on him.

Leftist: Stop cancelling me!

So they cancel an event because of terrorist threats? That makes it easy for antifa, anytime someone is going to do something they don't like all they have to do is make a phone call and a quick threat and they shut down whatever they want.

I guess the terrorists do win.
So true. It gives the decision power as to what events are held to terrorists.

For something to be a lie, the person telling it has to know the truth, and believe in the truth.

You are mixing up being wrong with lying.

So we need a government department of punishing people for being wrong now?
Trump is well aware of what the truth is but his super ego refuses to accept it along with millions of other people who delude themselves with the lies of their leader.

Who gets to decide what is a lie?

A lie is a deliberate falsehood, if the person truly believes what they are saying it isn't lying, it is being incorrect if it turns out to not be the case.

As the Kraken lady said, and I'm paraphrasing here 'nobody would believe that lie we told!'

So there is equivalence in a far left, illiberal group opposing Kirk, and the Neo-GOP's BIGLIE and resulting MAGA MOB riots' assault on the once peaceful transfer of power, as well as the years long partisan assault on fair and transparent administration of elections.

Not really equal.
What does jan 6th have to do with this?

Is jan 6 now just a stand in whenever you do not want to address a topic?

Judges in the jurisdictions where the allegation were made, when the evidence presented in their court rooms didn't match the rhetoric lawyers like the 'Ghoul' and the 'Kraken' lady used on Television.

Judgement against something just means there wasn't enough evidence to prove something based on a given standard, beyond a reasonable doubt, preponderance of the evidence, clear and convincing.

If OJ did indeed kill Nicole, did his being found not guilty mean she was never killed?

Trump is well aware of what the truth is but his super ego refuses to accept it along with millions of other people who delude themselves with the lies of their leader.

Sorry, but you can only assume what Trump knows or thinks, and based on your usual TDS, you construct of Trump cannot be assumed to be anywhere near reality.

There are 2 camps. The puppet masters and the puppets.

The puppet masters do not believe ANY of this horseshit. It is a means to money and power.

The puppets are controlled in what they do, say, and think by their masters. If their masters tell them that 2+2=5...then 2+2=5.

These are cowardly people who prefer the cold comfort of government ruling them from cradle to grave. They have no individual identity or accountability or self reliance.

Kind of like what we see in the middle east by those brainwashed by Islam. You know, murdering women for showing a naked ankle? Those types. Brainwashed.

Indoctrinated left wing sheep are quite similar to RADICAL ISLAM.
yes, we know already they think 2+2=5. They've already admitted it.

Judgement against something just means there wasn't enough evidence to prove something based on a given standard, beyond a reasonable doubt, preponderance of the evidence, clear and convincing.
Exactly. To accept the evidence when those so called lawyer presented it, the judges would have had to go beyond a reasonable doubt, and they were neither clear nor convincing. Except in the one where they actually had case I believe.

Exactly. To accept the evidence when those so called lawyer presented it, the judge would have had to go beyond a reasonable doubt, and they were neither clear nor convincing. Except in the one where they actually had case I believe.

Actually a civil trial is a preponderance of the evidence, but only IF they go on the merits. Weren't most of these cases dismissed out of hand or for jurisdictional issues?

How many actually went in front of juries?

Not one of the venues that canceled mentioned ANTIFA. Seems you are making shit up again. It's been well documented that his supporters that attend his hate filled events are ready to start killing people.
And the savages at BLM riots DID kill people. Thirty died due to the leftist riots. Why weren’t they shut down then? It’s OK to kill people if you are in the left?

Not one of the venues that canceled mentioned ANTIFA. Seems you are making shit up again. It's been well documented that his supporters that attend his hate filled events are ready to start killing people.

Did you read the article? They were concerned for their safety. Do you really think people who want to attend one of his speeches would become violent towards the hosts of said speech?

Nice attempt at ignorance.

And the savages at BLM riots DID kill people. Thirty died due to the leftist riots. Why weren’t they shut down then? It’s OK to kill people if you are in the left?
Please show any remarks by any of the venues that indicate ANTIFA had anything to do with any of the cancellations. I know I wouldn't want to host anything where the attendees might be expected to publicly ask for permission to murder.

Please show any remarks by any of the venues that indicate ANTIFA had anything to do with any of the cancellations. I know I wouldn't want to host anything where the attendees might be expected to publicly ask for permission to murder.

They referenced the safety of their staff. Please show me where the people wanting to attend the talk threatened the host sites.

Are you denying anti-fa tries to stop gatherings/speeches by political opponents?

Did you read the article? They were concerned for their safety. Do you really think people who want to attend one of his speeches would become violent towards the hosts of said speech?

Nice attempt at ignorance.
People asking for permission to murder aren't real trustworthy. He worked really hard to cultivate that kind of hateful murderous following. You can't blame it on anyone else but him.

Forum List

Back