Once again "Our violence is speech, your speech is violence"

You have just shown that classic SJW/progressive leftist trait of refusing to admit to anything. You have no scruples or morals. You lie at will, and believe only in the "victory" of your political ways.
What exactly do you think I should admit to. Crazy right wingers made yet another unsupported accusation, and I asked for proof. You want me to apologize for your made up shit?

Without any indications otherwise, your blaming ANTIFA for the cancellations is just blind conjecture. If they had received threatening phone calls, don't you think there would be at least one police report?
Possibly. We do not know if there were police reports, claiming that there are none is also quite vacuous. I know not where you think these police reports would be, it is not as though there would be any real reporting on the police reports themselves. That is not the point, the point was the cancellation of the events.

And, again, if an event is cancelled because of worries over violence, the natural default is that those threats come from outside the attendees. It makes no sense whatsoever to claim the fear was over attendees being violent to a speaker they are paying to see. That is a monumentally asinine conjecture. The ONLY place a fear of violence can come from in that situation is from an altercation with protesters or delivered threats be it phone, email or other medium.

It doesn't say they found no fraud, just that they wouldn't decertify the election.

There were over a hundred million votes cast in the last election. ANY process which has a hundred million of ANYTHING will have some fraud in it. That is not the contention, the contention was that fraud happened on a scale that was influential OR that the fraud was directed from any of the parties involved.

And they are pretty clear that such cases are not in evidence.

What exactly do you think I should admit to. Crazy right wingers made yet another unsupported accusation, and I asked for proof. You want me to apologize for your made up shit?

I just enjoy watching you flail to ignore the reality being shown to you.

There were over a hundred million votes cast in the last election. ANY process which has a hundred million of ANYTHING will have some fraud in it. That is not the contention, the contention was that fraud happened on a scale that was influential OR that the fraud was directed from any of the parties involved.

And they are pretty clear that such cases are not in evidence.

And yet half the country thinks the election system is open to shenanigans.

I am not an expert on trying to bring people out of a cult, but I think these tactics should be studied and implemented for those on the Left.

As for the truly mentally ill, you can't fix crazy.

You only need to contain them, and in some cases, restrain them.

Not one of the venues that canceled mentioned ANTIFA. Seems you are making shit up again. It's been well documented that his supporters that attend his hate filled events are ready to start killing people.

Hate filled events? There’s a lie you’ve been told over and over again and are so blinded by hate yourself you can’t see it. Sadly, you welcome the lie.

Hate filled events? There’s a lie you’ve been told over and over again and are so blinded by hate yourself you can’t see it. Sadly, you welcome the lie.
Sorry, but I haven't seen any Democratic gatherings where they asked when they could start killing people.

And yet half the country thinks the election system is open to shenanigans.
Not really but yes, A LOT do. A LOT of people believe in alien abductions, bigfoot and Islam too. I do not see how the popularity of a set of beliefs has any bearing on its value as a truth statement.

Sorry, but I haven't seen any Democratic gatherings where they asked when they could start killing people.
No, instead we just see radical left wing groups actually going out and killing people. The worst event to ever happen, at least according to the left, was so violent that the protesters killed no one. The only death was actually a protester.

When the left is burning down buildings with people inside them, well that is actually NOT the left anymore. It was really the right in disguise. You only see the violence coming from the right because you only want to see violence from the right.

No, instead we just see radical left wing groups actually going out and killing people. The worst event to ever happen, at least according to the left, was so violent that the protesters killed no one. The only death was actually a protester.

When the left is burning down buildings with people inside them, well that is actually NOT the left anymore. It was really the right in disguise. You only see the violence coming from the right because you only want to see violence from the right.
You should Google the proud boys or the oath keepers.

Not really but yes, A LOT do. A LOT of people believe in alien abductions, bigfoot and Islam too. I do not see how the popularity of a set of beliefs has any bearing on its value as a truth statement.

It has a value in the fact that maybe convincing people the election system is far, or works is better than insulting them and ignoring them.

Forum List

Back