UNICEF: Thousands of Gaza Children Getting Amputations without Pain Killers, Record Numbers

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
There are many "warning graphic" videos on Youtube of babies getting their legs sawed off from what American bombs dropped by Israel did to them, but I just can't watch them and I won't post them. They are easy to find if you need to.

35,000 Palestinian dead since October 7 makes over three times the number of Palestinians killed by Israel in all the years since 2008 combined. In six months.

Never forget these are American bombs. Raytheon, General Dynamics. Paid for with your money. This is satanic.

USA Today reports 35,000 Gaza dead since Oct. 7.

Biden concedes Gaza dead at least 30,000

File:Timeline_of_Israel-Palestine_fatalities_2008-2023.png

There are many "warning graphic" videos on Youtube of babies getting their legs sawed off from what American bombs dropped by Israel did to them, but I just can't watch them and I won't post them. They are easy to find if you need to.

35,000 Palestinian dead since October 7 makes over three times the number of Palestinians killed by Israel in all the years since 2008 combined. In six months.

Never forget these are American bombs. Raytheon, General Dynamics. Paid for with your money. This is satanic.

This is all the fault of Hamas and the Palestinian people for voting in Hamas and supporting October 7th. They thirst for violence and then whine when they get it. I have grown bored of this pattern. They get what they get now. No sympathy.

Palestinian kids, they blow up so quickly....

Yeah, wtf was Hamas thinking?!

2 major Jew led genocides in the last 100 years. In both cases they were attacking indigenous people.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA

If you punched Mike Tyson in the nose do you think he would give you a proportional punch back? It doesn't work that way. His nose may bleed but your nose may not only be bleeding and broken but you may be concussed.

Tragic. The ham-ass animals shouldn't have attacked Israel. Lay down with dogs, and you get fleas.

Palestinian children have been losing legs ever since Israel stopped shooting to kill attacking children and shot their legs off instead. The palis teach hatred of Jews and the obligation to kill Jews in school. I'm not moved and have no sympathy. This isn't genocide. It is war. If palis don't like dying and don't want dead children they need to start thinking of unconditional surrender.

Very unfortunate. One would think that their Government (Hamas) would have maintained stocks of medications. Don’t I hear that all the time here in the West?

Oh thst right, Hans’s stockpiles things like thst for their fighters only, not civilians.,

Very unfortunate. One would think that their Government (Hamas) would have maintained stocks of medications. Don’t I hear that all the time here in the West?

Oh thst right, Hans’s stockpiles things like thst for their fighters only, not civilians.,

They can't even gt enough food in nevermind medications.

The way out of this is for the Palestinians to invite Israel in to finish Hamas off, which would avoid Israel having to muscle their way in. We need the Palestinians to be on the side of Israel, not Hamas.

This is all the fault of Hamas and the Palestinian people for voting in Hamas and supporting October 7th. They thirst for violence and then whine when they get it. I have grown bored of this pattern. They get what they get now. No sympathy.
All of this is the fault of European Jews launching the Zionist project to transform Palestine into a Jewish majority state at a time when non-Jews outnumbered Jews by a 10:1 ratio.

Those Jews knew from the very beginning their project depended on ethnic cleansing and mass murder; Hamas is putting an end to that racist ploy:

The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine Never Ended

"In 1948, at Israel’s founding, Zionist forces ethnically cleansed and destroyed over 530 Palestinian villages and towns, killing more than ten thousand Palestinians in a series of civilian massacres.

"As Zionists seized over 78 percent of historic Palestine, nearly one million Palestinians, out of a population of 1.9 million, were expelled from their homes and made lifetime refugees.

"Many of those uprooted flooded to Gaza, tripling its population overnight and rendering the tiny strip a colossal concentration camp for refugees."

All of this is the fault of European Jews launching the Zionist project to transform Palestine into a Jewish majority state at a time when non-Jews outnumbered Jews by a 10:1 ratio.

Those Jews knew from the very beginning their project depended on ethnic cleansing and mass murder; Hamas is putting an end to that racist ploy:

"In 1948, at Israel’s founding, Zionist forces ethnically cleansed and destroyed over 530 Palestinian villages and towns, killing more than ten thousand Palestinians in a series of civilian massacres.

"As Zionists seized over 78 percent of historic Palestine, nearly one million Palestinians, out of a population of 1.9 million, were expelled from their homes and made lifetime refugees.

"Many of those uprooted flooded to Gaza, tripling its population overnight and rendering the tiny strip a colossal concentration camp for refugees."
No one cares about your fake history. Israel is going to rightfully continue buttfucking Gaza and there isnt a god damn thing you can do about it. You need to come to terms with that. :dunno:

No one cares about your fake history. Israel is going to rightfully continue buttfucking Gaza and there isnt a god damn thing you can do about it. You need to come to terms with that. :dunno:
Greedy Jews are now expecting their war crimes in Gaza will last another ten years, Mission Accomplished?

Point out any "fake history" in this claim (if you can):

"The Nakba did not unfold overnight.

"It was carried out in different phases — or 'plans,' as the Zionists called them. Plans A, B, and C aimed to prepare Zionist forces in Mandate Palestine for military and offensive campaigns against Palestinian targets, with the purpose of terrorizing the native population out of Palestine.

"Plan C spelled out clearly punitive actions against Palestinians, which included killing the Palestinian political leadership and senior military and government officials; destroying Palestinian transportation, infrastructure, and sources of livelihoods, such as water wells and mills; and destroying Palestinian social life by attacking clubs, coffee houses, and meeting places.

"Having mined village files for 'lists of leaders, activists, potential human targets, the precise layout of villages, and so on,' Plan C provided Zionist commanders with all the data they needed to carry out those atrocities."

Why do you support genocide?

Change your screen name to Satanboy!
1716546566936.png

1400 Palestinian children lost limbs during the second intifada. This is not unusual for Israel.

Forum List

Back