UNICEF: Thousands of Gaza Children Getting Amputations without Pain Killers, Record Numbers

The Second Intifada, also known as the Al-Aqsa Intifada, lasted from 28th September 2000 to 8th February 2005. This second mass resistance movement against the Israeli occupation was sparked by then-candidate for Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's visit to the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Israel’s persistent indoctrination – or brainwashing to be more blunt

which they seem to excel at......~S~

It's very sad..

Many across the world were shocked to see children sing happily about “eliminating” an entire people “within one year”. Yet a closer look at Israeli literature and curricula shows this open celebration of genocide was the only natural outcome of Israel’s persistent indoctrination – or brainwashing to be more blunt – of its children to ensure that they do not view Palestinians as human and fully embrace apartheid and occupation.

It's very sad..

Many across the world were shocked to see children sing happily about “eliminating” an entire people “within one year”. Yet a closer look at Israeli literature and curricula shows this open celebration of genocide was the only natural outcome of Israel’s persistent indoctrination – or brainwashing to be more blunt – of its children to ensure that they do not view Palestinians as human and fully embrace apartheid and occupation.
which differs this particular Intifada from those prior , in that it will be harder to contain from escalation surada

~S~

which differs this particular Intifada from those prior , in that it will be harder to contain from escalation surada

~S~

This choice usually backfires. People will begin to think it's the Israelis who aren't human.

1400 Palestinian children lost limbs during the second intifada. This is not unusual for Israel.
But instead of blaming the terrorists who start these conflicts, you blame the jews.

I have ZERO sympathy for the awful Palestinian people. The ones who lost their limbs wont be able to rape and kill jews when they grow up. :dunno:

But instead of blaming the terrorists who start these conflicts, you blame the jews.

I have ZERO sympathy for the awful Palestinian people.

Yes. The Jews had suffered under Hitler and needed a safe haven. You see how grateful they are . No other country would take them.

Look at how they have betrayed every US president since Truman.. in spite of 75 years of US foreign aid.

There are many "warning graphic" videos on Youtube of babies getting their legs sawed off from what American bombs dropped by Israel did to them, but I just can't watch them and I won't post them. They are easy to find if you need to.

35,000 Palestinian dead since October 7 makes over three times the number of Palestinians killed by Israel in all the years since 2008 combined. In six months.

Never forget these are American bombs. Raytheon, General Dynamics. Paid for with your money. This is satanic.

USA Today reports 35,000 Gaza dead since Oct. 7.

Biden concedes Gaza dead at least 30,000

File:Timeline_of_Israel-Palestine_fatalities_2008-2023.png

Sad, the world brought to you by Joe Xiden and Hamas

Forum List

Back