On this thanksgiving day - Thank a White Male

"Waterboarding isn't torture!"

"HE'S NOT WEARING A FLAG PIN!"

Department of Homeland Security. NSA domestic spying on tens of millions of Americans. NSLs. Detaining Americans without a writ of habaes corpus.

Nope. Nothing Nazi-like going on here!

This topic was started by a White Nationalist (Nazi). Does he strike anyone as a left winger?

Didn't think so.

Repubs don't care about them. And really, you shouldn't post their pics without their consent. Please delete.

You don't like seeing pics of minority children who don't stay on the plantation, do you, whacko?

Ravi's just pissed they weren't aborted. That's her *cure* for minorities.

Well you know how much I need and want your approval, you racist puke.

You don't like the pics because they're minority children, and when people realize my kids are minority, it sort of makes you look like a douche when you post idiocies about how racist Republicans are.

The Race Card: ChatWar

I used to watch the American paramilitary fantasy-adventure animated TV series "G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero" (Hasbro) when I was younger. It was a great program, and only the West could come up with such a program.

Caucasians have a great reputation in recent times, since terrorism is being very closely associated with the Middle East and urban crime in the USA is being closely associated with ethnic minorities.

The election of the first minority American President (Barack Obama) throws a monkey-wrench into everything, but perhaps dialogue is the real 'method' of modern globalization. There is definitely a great deal of street jokes about the oppressive 'White Man.'

I personally feel good about the quality of international security that European nations and the USA (which are mostly Caucasian in demographics) have provided the modern world from WWII (1939-1945) and onwards.

:arrow:

G.I. Joe Cobra - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

us.jpg

Forum List

Back