OMG it's true....the Russians are running away like scared little kids from the Mighty NATO-KRANIANS! HERE LOOK!

So are you rootin' for America, or Mother Russia?
Last time I checked, The United States isn't at war. Ukraine is. Obviously, you understand that Ukraine's defeat is Biden's loss. You know how stupid Biden looks right about now. If Biden had an hair on his balls, he'd be airdropping weapons and ammunition into Ukraine; with special emphasis on land mines, anti-tank and anti-personel.

He promised no U.S. troops would deploy to Ukrainian soil. That pretty much tells Putin to do what the fuck he wants...lol

If you were rootin' for The United States, you wouldn't be sucking Biden's cock...lol

What is so fucked up about this war is the fact that the Russian people do not want this war. It reminds me of Italy's invasion of Greece. When asked why Italy had such a hard time with Greeks, to paraphrase an Italian soldier, "Why am I killing Greeks? I have nothing against Greeks. They are our cousins." Ukrainians are the cousins to the Russians. Yeah, I know Trumpers love Putin. I have news for these Putin lovers. Putin is no fucking strategic genius.
But, his generals might be.

Last time I checked, The United States isn't at war. Ukraine is. Obviously, you understand that Ukraine's defeat is Biden's loss. You know how stupid Biden looks right about now. If Biden had an hair on his balls, he'd be airdropping weapons and ammunition into Ukraine; with special emphasis on land mines, anti-tank and anti-personel.

He promised no U.S. troops would deploy to Ukrainian soil. That pretty much tells Putin to do what the fuck he wants...lol

If you were rootin' for The United States, you wouldn't be sucking Biden's cock...lol
Dropping bombs on Ukraine for what?

I'm not really sure that it is UKRAINE that stands to win or lose.....its more like NATO being kicked out of local politics and restoring the Ukrainian people to their own choices....one of the choices has always been politically popular in Ukraine...reunification with Russia....but then again there are a lot of Ukrainians who are opposed to it... This should have been solved at the ballot box but neither NATO nor RUSSIA could resist tampering with local politics. This included assassination's sponsored by both entities, mass propaganda campaigns, financial warfare leaving the populous in the middle to suffer, and most recently guerilla warfare spanning a decade and costing tens of thousands of lives. It is no surprise that this day has finally arrived.

JO

He did? Doesn't look that way.
I don't like what is happening but I'm not sure you're looking at a real picture here.

JO

It's real. Along with the recapture of Hostomel airport by Ukrainian forces outside of Kyiv.

Anti war protests are happening all over Russia. They don't want to kill their cousins in Ukraine.

I can see you don't know shit about the region. During WW2, it was Ukraine that took the brunt of the Nazi invasion then. Those people are battle hardened. If you think it's going to be a cake walk for the Russian military, pay attention over the next few days. The Ukrainians have a military force 450,000 strong. They will grind the Russians down to dust. The Russians cannot win a guerilla war in Ukraine.

You've bitten off a lot more than you can chew son.

Forum List

Back