NATO Tank Convoy Headed to Russian Border Country Estonia

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

NATO Tank Convoy Headed to Russian Border Country Estonia​

25 Feb 2022 ~~ By Joe Hoft
UK tanks have made their way to Estonia, next to the Russian border.
American Military News reports:
A massive convoy of British troops entered the NATO-allied nation of Estonia, which borders Russia, on Friday.
Drone footage captured along a roadway in Estonia showed the line of military transport vehicles hauling tanks, other armored vehicles and other military equipment.

Commentary:
Meanwhile Biden dithers on sending troops and activating prepositioned materiel throughout Europe in the face of Putin's unwarranted aggression against the Ukraine.
Biden has ordered the USS Harvey MILK to the Black Sea to deal with all the seamen. Is the entire MILK crew gay or just the officers? The USS H. Milk is a class of replenishment oilers, WE can only presume that this will be used to ease the way for the Russia Navy.
Regretfully, the inaction of Joe Biden our dear demented president has allowed Putin to invade the Ukraine under pretenses similar to Hitler's 1939 invasion of the "Sudetenland".
The question now remains. How soon before Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Lithuanian, Moldova, and Poland?
Biden has received his 30 pieces of silver to betray America, the Ukraine and possibly the above-mentioned countries. Was his betrayal worth it?

A massive convoy of British troops entered the NATO-allied nation of Estonia, which borders Russia, on Friday.
Drone footage captured along a roadway in Estonia showed the line of military transport vehicles hauling tanks, other armored vehicles and other military equipment.

Commentary:
Meanwhile Biden dithers on sending troops and activating prepositioned materiel throughout Europe in the face of Putin's unwarranted aggression against the Ukraine.
Biden has ordered the USS Harvey MILK to the Black Sea to deal with all the seamen. Is the entire MILK crew gay or just the officers? The USS H. Milk is a class of replenishment oilers, WE can only presume that this will be used to ease the way for the Russia Navy.
Regretfully, the inaction of Joe Biden our dear demented president has allowed Putin to invade the Ukraine under pretenses similar to Hitler's 1939 invasion of the "Sudetenland".
The question now remains. How soon before Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Lithuanian, Moldova, and Poland?
Biden has received his 30 pieces of silver to betray America, the Ukraine and possibly the above-mentioned countries. Was his betrayal worth it?

You're an idiot. Only other Trumpanzees believe anything you post.

Commentary:

Sorry Doc but..........

Thousands of U.S. troops deploying for first-ever NATO Response Force activation amid Russia attack​

Many of the 7,000 U.S. troops activated Thursday in response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine will join up with multinational troops as part of the NATO Response Force’s first deployment in its history.

Thousands of U.S. troops deploying for first-ever NATO Response Force activation amid Russia attack

I didn't claim otherwise. They've been sent to Germany and Poland. They have not all been deployed, and I did mention that the prepositioned supplies are being activated.
I was responding to: "Meanwhile Biden dithers on sending troops and activating prepositioned materiel throughout Europe in the face of Putin's unwarranted aggression against the Ukraine." As much as I hate to even appear to be supporting Bidumb your commentary was incorrect. I knew yesterday that this had happened.

You're an idiot. Only other Trumpanzees believe anything you post.
Have you received your Biden Booster yet, you need to obtain that booster, may I suggest you obtain a pair of them, the more Biden boosters you get jabbed into ass, the safer you will be from "Trumpanzees" as you put it, why if you're lucky the boosters will render you totally immune to all viruses forever and ever and ever. Oh, and do not forget to wear that obedience mask all the time, even to bed at night, wear that sucker as a badge of fascist honor... :fu:

I was responding to: "Meanwhile Biden dithers on sending troops and activating prepositioned materiel throughout Europe in the face of Putin's unwarranted aggression against the Ukraine." As much as I hate to even appear to be supporting Bidumb your commentary was incorrect. I knew yesterday that this had happened.
Just how much can 7,000 airborne troops do against 200,000 troops invading any of these countries after Russian troops roll over the Ukraine?

Commentary:

Should have arrived a month ago, with a threat to invade Russia if they did anything.

Just how much can 7,000 airborne troops do against 200,000 troops invading any of these countries after Russian troops roll over the Ukraine?
That wasn't the point, I'm not making judgements simple stating this is part of the NATO Response Force that has been activated. Per our agreement with all other NATO nations we provide part of that force. Of course if you want to go there it's nor just troops on the ground, it's intel, air support, anti-air batteries, war ships from different NATO nations, etc plus many more troops on standby. It's not just 7000 US boots on the ground by themselves.

So those sailors on that ship go to the bar and pick up chicks like that?

''Oh yeah, I'm in the Navy. We just docked last week, I'll be here all month. Yup, I'm on the USS Harvey Milk. Wanna come back to my cot?''

Weren't you one of the people saying Russia would never invade Ukraine just a few weeks ago?
I too was skeptical that he would invade till Ukraine and the Nazi militias continued assaulting the Donbas. . .

Ukraine Shells 2 Schools In Donetsk Killing One (Location 2)​

Feb 21, 2022

Eyewitness Reports Indicate Ukrainian Army Fired First Shots in War with Russia​

Have you received your Biden Booster yet, you need to obtain that booster, may I suggest you obtain a pair of them, the more Biden boosters you get jabbed into ass, the safer you will be from "Trumpanzees" as you put it, why if you're lucky the boosters will render you totally immune to all viruses forever and ever and ever. Oh, and do not forget to wear that obedience mask all the time, even to bed at night, wear that sucker as a badge of fascist honor... :fu:
Your ignorance is only exceeded by your hate. You are not alone, the usual supporters of The Donald have the same character flaws.

Forum List

Back