OMG it's true....the Russians are running away like scared little kids from the Mighty NATO-KRANIANS! HERE LOOK!

It's real. Along with the recapture of Hostomel airport by Ukrainian forces outside of Kyiv.

Anti war protests are happening all over Russia. They don't want to kill their cousins in Ukraine.

I can see you don't know shit about the region. During WW2, it was Ukraine that took the brunt of the Nazi invasion then. Those people are battle hardened. If you think it's going to be a cake walk for the Russian military, pay attention over the next few days. The Ukrainians have a military force 450,000 strong. They will grind the Russians down to dust. The Russians cannot win a guerilla war in Ukraine.

You've bitten off a lot more than you can chew son.
The Ukraine military is a sham outfit poorly trained, poorly equipped and fifty percent loyal to Russia. There can only be one outcome here. I would give them half a chance if they actually had a homogeneous national identity but they don't.
As many as half of the population of Ukraine welcome Putin. In my estimation that makes it pretty much impossible for Russia to lose.

It's real. Along with the recapture of Hostomel airport by Ukrainian forces outside of Kyiv.

Anti war protests are happening all over Russia. They don't want to kill their cousins in Ukraine.

I can see you don't know shit about the region. During WW2, it was Ukraine that took the brunt of the Nazi invasion then. Those people are battle hardened. If you think it's going to be a cake walk for the Russian military, pay attention over the next few days. The Ukrainians have a military force 450,000 strong. They will grind the Russians down to dust. The Russians cannot win a guerilla war in Ukraine.

You've bitten off a lot more than you can chew son.
Anyone who fought the Nazi's would be what? about a 100. I doubt they are battle hardened.

From what I am watching...I don't think the Ukrainian's care if Russia invades them...at least not enough to put up a fight...if Russian tanks were rolling through the USA the pictures and reports would be very different...
This whole thing may be a big fucking joke and Joe got suckered into thinking that Ukraine cared enough to fight...wow....so we are sanctioning Russia when they don't care about sanctions anymore... they will just sell oil and gas to China....and we once again look stupid as hell....and are paying $4 per fucking gallon...

I just hope Russia wipes out Ukraine -- because that would own the libs...

and at the end of the day, anything is justified if you can claim you triggered the libs....

And plus it helps that Putin is white....makes it easier to get your fascist authoritarian rocks off

#MAGA

Indeed.just the opposite.

he is such a moron he is too stupid to understand NATO is the enemy of the world starting wars and it is commie NATO running cause Russia is giving the deep state NATO the middle finger.:yes_text12:
"commie NATO running cause Russia is giving the deep state NATO the middle finger"

This is why I clown you reactionary right-wing cucks....yall just say dumb shit just to be saying dumb shit...

Now NATO is communist but the country that is invading Ukraine in order to re-establish the Soviet Union are the good guys....you dic suckers are clowns

The Ukraine military is a sham outfit poorly trained, poorly equipped and fifty percent loyal to Russia. There can only be one outcome here. I would give them half a chance if they actually had a homogeneous national identity but they don't.
As many as half of the population of Ukraine welcome Putin. In my estimation that makes it pretty much impossible for Russia to lose.
Do you think Putin is making his troops change their pronoun usage and gender classification???

Caring about the trans soldiers painting their toenails orange???

What is so fucked up about this war is the fact that the Russian people do not want this war. It reminds me of Italy's invasion of Greece. When asked why Italy had such a hard time with Greeks, to paraphrase an Italian soldier, "Why am I killing Greeks? I have nothing against Greeks. They are our cousins." Ukrainians are the cousins to the Russians. Yeah, I know Trumpers love Putin. I have news for these Putin lovers. Putin is no fucking strategic genius.
Oh look another delusional Biden lover----blaming Trump for Biden allowing and encouraging Putin to attack. You guys are a hoot...

"commie NATO running cause Russia is giving the deep state NATO the middle finger"

This is why I clown you reactionary right-wing cucks....yall just say dumb shit just to be saying dumb shit...

Now NATO is communist but the country that is invading Ukraine in order to re-establish the Soviet Union are the good guys....you dic suckers are clowns
stupid fucks like you think trump is the worst president ever no matter the fact he was the most anti war president sense carter, brought more jobs back to america than any president in 60 years and had the balls to tell the truth wars are always started so defense contracters can profit so only the demonrat lovers dont laugh at what a stupid fuck YOU are.your babble means nothing to me trollboy in the fact you did not refute a single thing in the video to dsiprove me.

I've supported Trump on occasion in the past but I loathe Putin.
From our point of view there are two major bad guys that threaten America....Putin....and Xi....wouldn't it be wise to get along with the weakest of the two in defense from the other?....Trump wanted to try and build a working relationship with Putin and Russia to keep him and Xi from joining forces...I will never understand why the wizards of smart in DC can't see that.....

From our point of view there are two major bad guys that threaten America....Putin....and Xi....wouldn't it be wise to get along with the weakest of the two in defense from the other?....Trump wanted to try and build a working relationship with Putin and Russia to keep him and Xi from joining forces...I will never understand why the wizards of smart in DC can't see that.....

Wouldn't it be better to take them both on and defeat both? Utterly.

Wouldn't it be better to take them both on and defeat both? Utterly.
No. I was going to leave it at that in my effort to shorten my posts, but a question for you:

Give your best estimate on total death count for your WW3 scenario. Then separate military and civilian fatalities and do not forget about all countries that would be involved. This should be interesting to see your honest estimated tallies.

No. I was going to leave it at that in my effort to shorten my posts, but a question for you:

Give your best estimate on total death count for your WW3 scenario. Then separate military and civilian fatalities and do not forget about all countries that would be involved. This should be interesting to see your honest estimated tallies.
What is the population of the world nowdays?

What is the population of the world nowdays?
I just checked, currently at 7.929 billion and estimated to be 8 billion soon.

Bingo btw.

Forum List

Back