OMG it's true....the Russians are running away like scared little kids from the Mighty NATO-KRANIANS! HERE LOOK!

No. I was going to leave it at that in my effort to shorten my posts, but a question for you:

Give your best estimate on total death count for your WW3 scenario. Then separate military and civilian fatalities and do not forget about all countries that would be involved. This should be interesting to see your honest estimated tallies.
I had a scenario that I wargamed featuring a combined Russian and Chinese EMP attack on the U.S. followed by largely conventional attacks on Taiwan (China) and Eastern European NATO (Russia) with the intervention of the Iranians against a PREPARED and ON GUARD United States and its allies.

I found with a great deal of preparation and effort that the U.S. could keep the global death toll down to around 18.5 million people.

500,000 Americans (350, 000 civilian, 150,000 military).
2,000,000 U.S. allies.
2,000,000 Russians.
12,000,000 Chinese
1,000,000 Iranians
1,000,000 dead in other noncombatant countries.

Does that help?

I had a scenario that I wargamed featuring a combined Russian and Chinese EMP attack on the U.S. followed by largely conventional attacks on Taiwan (China) and Eastern European NATO (Russia) with the intervention of the Iranians against a PREPARED and ON GUARD United States and its allies.

I found with a great deal of preparation and effort that the U.S. could keep the global death toll down to around 18.5 million people.

2,000,000 U.S. allies.
2,000,000 Russians.
12,000,000 Chinese
1,000,000 Iranians

Does that help?
I’d have to ask a war historian, but as a civilian those casualty numbers look extremely low. Advanced tech for one that wasn’t around for previous ground wars would be utilized. Active forces way up taking out millions. Yeah, with that thought alone those estimates are too low.

What is so fucked up about this war is the fact that the Russian people do not want this war. It reminds me of Italy's invasion of Greece. When asked why Italy had such a hard time with Greeks, to paraphrase an Italian soldier, "Why am I killing Greeks? I have nothing against Greeks. They are our cousins." Ukrainians are the cousins to the Russians. Yeah, I know Trumpers love Putin. I have news for these Putin lovers. Putin is no fucking strategic genius.
Whack Putin and the ballgame's over.

I’d have to ask a war historian, but as a civilian those casualty numbers look extremely low. Advanced tech for one that wasn’t around for previous ground wars would be utilized. Active forces way up taking out millions. Yeah, with that thought alone those estimates are too low.

I envisioned only the war with the Russians and the Iranians being fought on the ground.

The Chinese theatre as being mainly air and naval.

I also took a cue from a U.S. Marine Corp World War Three wargame that suggested both sides would strive to avoid fighting in cities. Not for humanitarian reasons but because city fighting is notorious for pulling in and decimating vast numbers of conventional forces.

Last edited:
I envisioned only the war with the Russians and the Iranians being fought on the ground.

The Chinese theatre as being mainly air and naval.

I also took a cue from a U.S. Marine Corp World War Three wargame that suggested both sides would strive to avoid fighting in cities. Not for humanitarian reasons but because city fighting is notorious for pulling in and decimating vast numbers of conventional forces.
Space wars, as I mentioned “way up”, hopefully not coming to a theater near you or anyone.

It seems, however, that all of the current funding that’s being funneled into US Space Force for other matters (climate change for one with observations from space) need to switch gears immediately for protective measures. Congress needs to act on it with DOD utilizing Space Force capabilities. Likely, we won’t see it happen under Biden without pressure, because he’s under the advisement of his handlers appeasing leftist demands.

Then you are a moron, as you can literally read reports of the fighting.
The Russians are rolling right into the capitol....Russian egg beaters are flying around at low altitude like they own the place...this country is ideologically mixed at best...what is this?...a Joe Biden fucking side show?...

Get ready for China rolling into Taiwan next....the great reset is under way back to the days of old....permanent US troops in Europe and Asia all over again...just what the military industrial complex wants....

2,000,000 U.S. allies.
2,000,000 Russians.
12,000,000 Chinese
1,000,000 Iranians

Does that help?
Not enough to even slow down population explosion

And I hope your sex change operation will be

WHY the Ukraine? What is it that they have thats SOOOOOOO freeking valuable that Putin has to send some tanks over to start shooting up the place like a drunk Muslim??
He's denying NATO a foothold on his doorstep. This is obviously not his preferred option since he really can't afford what he's doing. War is very expensive and Putin is first and foremost a businessman.
However there's no question that NATO has failed to be honorable in their agreement not to proselytize or interfere in the region politically. NATO was originally formed strictly as a strategic defense alliance and now has morphed into an expansionist army for hire.

Jo

From what I've seen, the Ukrainians might be at a disadvantage....

Why don't you volunteer to go over to fight for them (and keep the Fucktard from looking like such a helpless fool)???

If you're lucky, you might be able to get JoeB to go along and heroically hand out toilet paper when you shit yourself!!!!
Don't you know the answer? Marc makes Love not war but only to white women. All the pictures he has posted of adult activity have absolutely no black women in them. Gotta wonder about the guy.

The Ukraine military is a sham outfit poorly trained, poorly equipped and fifty percent loyal to Russia. There can only be one outcome here. I would give them half a chance if they actually had a homogeneous national identity but they don't.
As many as half of the population of Ukraine welcome Putin. In my estimation that makes it pretty much impossible for Russia to lose.

You're not supposed to say that!!!

Russia!! Russia!! Russia!! They're EVIL always and anyone who opposes them is always GOOD. NO IN BETWEEN!!!

You're not supposed to say that!!!

Russia!! Russia!! Russia!! They're EVIL always and anyone who opposes them is always GOOD. NO IN BETWEEN!!!
Yeah they don't seem to know what they want. Putin has achieved the type of governance that the left is trying to bring here so you think that they would admire the guy. Putin is arguably a dictator but not in the same vein as Stalin was. He has modernized the Russian government and created functioning legislative, Juducial and executive components. Those things will be there long after he is gone. If NATO wasn't such a war-mongering whore..Ukraine never would have come to the break of invasion like it is now. The real invasion happened over the past 10 years with NATO interfering in local politics. The Russian military action is driving that invasion out.

Forum List

Back