Zone1 Okay, Since Nobody Else Seems to Want to Explain it to Me, What is Daving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've been a part of this message board for nearly two years and I was today years old when I heard the word popping up in one of my threads in the Flame Zone where I was accused of daving. Anybody care to explain it to me? If I'm doing it I would be the first to admit it since I am very truthful about it, but I can't do that if I don't have a clue what it is. I know it can't be a rule violation though because rules don't exist for the most part in the FZ.

Edit: Never mind, Toro explained it to me.

Last edited:
I've been a part of this message board for nearly two years and I was today years old when I heard the word popping up in one of my threads in the Flame Zone where I was accused of daving. Anybody care to explain it to me? If I'm doing it I would be the first to admit it since I am very truthful about it, but I can't do that if I don't have a clue what it is. I know it can't be a rule violation though because rules don't exist for the most part in the FZ.

Who knows? It's just another bullshit word someone made up.

What is this, 2013?

Now I have to assume that you're Dave

Never heard of it; not "doxxing"?

Gonna keep it a tight locked secret?

LOL

Lol something about obsessing over something and it had to do with the sexual abuse and indoctrination of children and one of the mods not answering my questions about it.

Never heard of it; not "doxxing"?

No, it's daving,.. but I'm glad that I'm not the only one who didn't have a clue what it was. Ya'all are in danger of being called noobs now for not knowing what it was no matter how long you've been here. :rolleyes:

Lol something about obsessing over something and it had to do with the sexual abuse and indoctrination of children and one of the mods not answering my questions about it.

No, it's daving,.. but I'm glad that I'm not the only one who didn't have a clue what it was. Ya'all are in danger of being called noobs now for not knowing what it was no matter how long you've been here. :rolleyes:
Shooooooo, I don't believe ANYONE knows. Somebody's making up some dirty meaning, putting it to a word, something invented a couple Tuesdays ago and now they want to make us all out to be naive.

Stupid, stupid. I hate this kind of cant slang word use.

Shooooooo, I don't believe ANYONE knows. Somebody's making up some dirty meaning, putting it to a word, something invented a couple Tuesdays ago and now they want to make us all out to be naive.

Basically and then they were telling me to get out of the Flame Zone. That makes me want to make another Flame Zone thread saying I can be wherever I want.

I remember when, "Dave" was actually here at the USMB and I didn't know what it meant then either..

I'd ask Strollingbones .. she was part of the left wing circle jerk cabal who came up with the term in the way back then..

daving.jpg

I remember when, "Dave" was actually here at the USMB and I didn't know what it meant then either..

I'd ask Strollingbones .. she was part of the left wing circle jerk who came up with the term in the way back then..
She's busy masturbating over Trump's indictment.

This is the first I've ever heard of it.
Even looked it up online, and all that was showing up was "saving".

So......."daving" is another word for what Democrats do. Gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back