Fallout (Amazon)

“ Franklin “ is actually good too , I’ll finish that one also ( Michael Douglas is miscast But he has more than enough Chops to carry it )

This is an 8-episode post-apocalyptic show on Amazon. I did not know until I was halfway through the series before finding out it is based on a video game.

The 1950s period prior to WWIII is an alternate history where the sciences were far more advanced than in actuality.

A model society of hand-picked people are chosen to survive the nuclear holocaust in special underground vaults, while those who are unlucky enough to survive above ground live in a Mad Maxian dystopian dog-eat-dog world.

Fallout revolves around what happens when these two worlds collide. There is a lot of alternate science, intrigue, and black humor.

canuck 6.jpg

Night Skies was just as good ( but it did not get a Second Season)
That is the infuriating thing about Amazon.
Night Skies received glorious critical ratings, and had a building, considerable audience. But Amazon dropped it anyway. Probably because they were spending all of their money on the lousy woke-fest Lord of the Rings.

I’m revisiting “ Sandman “ and it’s even better the second time around ( Top Tier Fantasy / Graphic Novel / Comicbook hero vibes ooze from this show ) I’m sooo glad Season 2 is on deck

I’m revisiting “ Sandman “ and it’s even better the second time around ( Top Tier Fantasy / Graphic Novel / Comicbook hero vibes ooze from this show ) I’m sooo glad Season 2 is on deck
We watched it... I forgot all about it. Wonder why it is going to take 3 years to make the 2nd season?

EDIT: - Nix that, we stopped watching about 2/3 through the 3rd episode and never went back. I don't remember why. Must not have liked something.

We watched it... I forgot all about it. Wonder why it is going to take 3 years to make the 2nd season?

EDIT: - Nix that, we stopped watching about 2/3 through the 3rd episode and never went back. I don't remember why. Must not have liked something.
You gotta get past the Woke / Trans stuff and enjoy the Fantasy that they blow wheelbarrows of $$$ at

Have not watched one complete episode of the Kurt Russell Godzilla Vehicle ( it was as renewed and pushed into Second season filming promptly , what a pity .

This is an 8-episode post-apocalyptic show on Amazon. I did not know until I was halfway through the series before finding out it is based on a video game.

The 1950s period prior to WWIII is an alternate history where the sciences were far more advanced than in actuality.

A model society of hand-picked people are chosen to survive the nuclear holocaust in special underground vaults, while those who are unlucky enough to survive above ground live in a Mad Maxian dystopian dog-eat-dog world.

Fallout revolves around what happens when these two worlds collide. There is a lot of alternate science, intrigue, and black humor.

Im only a few episodes in. It is a spot on recreation of the video game’s tone. Post apocalyptic dread with an injection of 50s/60s nostalgia and hope. Some of the scenes reminded my of playing it in my basement. Really good homage and solid on its own.

Im only a few episodes in. It is a spot on recreation of the video game’s tone. Post apocalyptic dread with an injection of 50s/60s nostalgia and hope. Some of the scenes reminded my of playing it in my basement. Really good homage and solid on its own.
I definitely agree that they captured the tone of the games, at least as I remember them.

I messed around with the Fallout 4 config file and got the graphics working in ultrawide screen.
Started a new character. Man, I forgot how weak the starter weapons are. First thing to do is upgrade the guns at the bench.
Now a level 5, and finally able to take down gunners without using 15 rounds for each bad guy.

It's set in what the peole in the 1950s thought the future would be like.

The bombs dropped in 2077, in the Fallout universe.

Finished eps 5 last night.
Still good. But it kinda needs to move forward a bit. Time for some things to come together.
I feel like they are starting to push the envelope of stretching out events to the point it starts getting old.
Not there yet, but if ep 6 ends with still most happenings not answered...

I think I watched Sandman. After 30 minutes I was wondering if there were any characters who were NOT gay.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that..."

I never finished the first episode.

My daughter is playing Fallout 4 on her PlayStation. She raves about it.

She's never played any of the others in the franchise.

I think I watched Sandman. After 30 minutes I was wondering if there were any characters who were NOT gay.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that..."

I never finished the first episode.
And I thought the movie “ Heat “ was a POS and im
So glad I did not see it in a theater

Forum List

Back