Would someone please explain this to me?

I keep hearing from Republicans that Biden is a senile doddering stumbling old fool who can't put two sentences together.

Also.......

I keep hearing from Republicans that Biden headed a team who engineered a massive sophisticated rigging of the election across 50 states that was so skilled, it enlisted thousands of volunteers/paid help (or however it was done) and put in place months in advance in every key district across america, to cooperate at the district levels to rig machines, stuff ballots, get millions of people to fill out ballots with names of the dead, exploit mail in balloting where it is allowed, pressure every judge who are likely to have lawsuits come to their courts and convince them to reject any evidence provided by Trump's lawyers and his surrogates, reject lawsuits on 'standing', and in the districts where votes are being counted, do it so skillfully that monitors won't know what is going on, that no 'audit' will reveal discrepancies at least to a degree where anyone can claim but for the discrepancy there isn't enough to change the outcome of an election, and in the course of all this, there won't be even one whistleblower, no one recorded any phone conversations, there won't be any paper trail, no emails or texts confirming the conspiracy, no checks written, no digital deposits, nothing, nada, zilch, and that it has to be, therefore, the work of a genius, someone in history who has never achieved such a monumentally practically impossible task who would beat Trump, clearly the superior man of mind and intellect and wealth, and beat Trump by 7 million votes .....and not only that, Biden had the foresight to not overdo it i.e., overly win down ballot races so that it would seem more likely to be people voting against Trump and not for Biden, thus skillfully cloaking the 'steal', that this was thought of at the outset, to fool people to not be able to realize the election was stolen, never mind the fact that Trump has been touting to his flock that the only way Dems could win is if they rig the election, and saying it months before the first ballot was ever cast, telling us he saw it coming, yet, despite this uncanny foresight by Trump, Biden was able to rig the election ANYWAY, even though Trump KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, and for some darn reason, did NOTHING to prevent it.

And, of course, what is lost on republicans that this is the same genius whom they are claiming is a doddering old fart who can't find his way around a stage or put two sentences together?

Does any see the problem here?

/----/

1708690562126.png

So is Chinese water torture.

Doesn't make it any more compelling.

Although...

It does have a leg-up on your intolerable navel-gazing pompous dreck.

Apparently you have confused me with someone who thinks you are intelligent.

Please pester someone else.

/----/ Joe hadn't deteriorated as much back in 2020 when he admitted it. 4 years is a long time when you're stricken with dementia. There is no going back.

As we have explained multiple times, in detail and with the full video, Biden is describing in that clip a website that people can visit to report voter fraud. That's what he was talking about, and it was quite clear during the interview.

So either you are ignorant of this fact, or you are lying.

Either way, ignorant or lying, you're a good Trumpster.

Last edited:
I keep hearing from Republicans that Biden is a senile doddering stumbling old fool who can't put two sentences together.

Also.......

I keep hearing from Republicans that Biden headed a team who engineered a massive sophisticated rigging of the election across 50 states that was so skilled, it enlisted thousands of volunteers/paid help (or however it was done) and put in place months in advance in every key district across america, to cooperate at the district levels to rig machines, stuff ballots, get millions of people to fill out ballots with names of the dead, exploit mail in balloting where it is allowed, pressure every judge who are likely to have lawsuits come to their courts and convince them to reject any evidence provided by Trump's lawyers and his surrogates, reject lawsuits on 'standing', and in the districts where votes are being counted, do it so skillfully that monitors won't know what is going on, that no 'audit' will reveal discrepancies at least to a degree where anyone can claim but for the discrepancy there isn't enough to change the outcome of an election, and in the course of all this, there won't be even one whistleblower, no one recorded any phone conversations, there won't be any paper trail, no emails or texts confirming the conspiracy, no checks written, no digital deposits, nothing, nada, zilch, and that it has to be, therefore, the work of a genius, someone in history who has never achieved such a monumentally practically impossible task who would beat Trump, clearly the superior man of mind and intellect and wealth, and beat Trump by 7 million votes .....and not only that, Biden had the foresight to not overdo it i.e., overly win down ballot races so that it would seem more likely to be people voting against Trump and not for Biden, thus skillfully cloaking the 'steal', that this was thought of at the outset, to fool people to not be able to realize the election was stolen, never mind the fact that Trump has been touting to his flock that the only way Dems could win is if they rig the election, and saying it months before the first ballot was ever cast, telling us he saw it coming, yet, despite this uncanny foresight by Trump, Biden was able to rig the election ANYWAY, even though Trump KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, and for some darn reason, did NOTHING to prevent it.

And, of course, what is lost on republicans that this is the same genius whom they are claiming is a doddering old fart who can't find his way around a stage or put two sentences together?

Why do you need republicans to tell you this? Are you blind?

It’s actually very simple…

NOBODY is suggesting that Joe Biden was aware of, never mind, in charge of the election issues that occurred in 2030. He was simply the place holder the Democrats wanted to hopefully do something stupid enough to get a 25th Amendment or 30-.06 retirement package so they could replace him. Now they’re stuck with him.

As we have explained multiple times, in detail and with the full video, Biden is describing in that clip a website that people can visit to report voter fraud. That's what he was talking about, and it was quite clear during the interview.

So either you are ignorant of this fact, or you are lying.

Either way, ignorant or lying, you're a good Trumpster.
He said what he said, and nothing you can say will change that.

Nah, that doesn't explain it. The post was sarcasm, the details of how impossible it would be to rig an election are given in the OP, yet that part went right over your head, proving to me that you are so dumb that guys like you are capable of believing that a national election can be stolen. Sorry, it cant. It can be influenced, unduly influenced, by external methods, but not by internal methods, machine rigging, the like, the nation is too decentralized for such a rigging to occur.

So then what does Biden have to do with it? You actually think that the president has anything to do with rigging an election and you're calling me dumb? Let me explain something to you, I only get the basic summary of posts on here, it's how my brain works. So at least I have an excuse for missing certain details. You're just a moron.

So what your describing is a broken system Rump

~S~

Well if it was a perfect system the election fraud of 2020 wouldn't have happened.

Well ... when a mommy and daddy loving each other very much ...

View attachment 907028

Lol that's the first thing that I thought of when reading the title. 😂

the election fraud of 2020 wouldn't have happened.

If poster RoadRunner sincerely believes the "election fraud of 2020" occurred, AND....it was significant enough to change the election from Don Trump to Joe Biden, well, the obvious question must be:

WTH, has Road Runner done about it?

Merely whining and complaining under a fake name on a social media site ain't exactly what anyone would call responsible citizenship.

If Runner is so convinced, well, he must take his convictions....and evidence if he's got it....down to his local FBI office (or his Secretary of State).

Has Road Runner done even that elementary step?

If not, then I could be persuaded he is not sincere. Or is simply an ineffective ne'er-do-well.

Which is it Road Runner?

If poster RoadRunner sincerely believes the "election fraud of 2020" occurred, AND....it was significant enough to change the election from Don Trump to Joe Biden, well, the obvious question must be:

WTH, has Road Runner done about it?

Merely whining and complaining under a fake name on a social media site ain't exactly what anyone would call responsible citizenship.

If Runner is so convinced, well, he must take his convictions....and evidence if he's got it....down to his local FBI office (or his Secretary of State).

Has Road Runner done even that elementary step?

If not, then I could be persuaded he is not sincere. Or is simply an ineffective ne'er-do-well.

Which is it Road Runner?

First of all I'm a she not a he and second of all do you honestly believe that anybody would listen to me?

The explanation is very simple the 2020 election was not stolen just as the 2016 and 2000 elections were not stolen and Biden has clearly lost more than a little velocity on his mental fastball. I hope this cleared it up for you.

Last edited:

Also.......

You're right OP, it just doesn't make sense.

Forum List

Back