Zone1 A very questionable Board rule needs reconsideration

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
If you have an issue with moderator actions take it up privately with the Mod who took the action.

Why? What is the sound administrative purpose served by such a rule?

Why shouldn’t a disputed mod action be aired right here in “feedback?”

For example, let’s say a member has allegedly violated a particular board rule. (We can’t always tell if it’s one of those “never really enforced rules” or one that mods take seriously.) Now, let’s say the mod says s/he is moving it but actually just shuts it and hides it. Why shouldn’t a member be allowed to air his or her complaint about the mod action and seek a restoration of the post or thread? If you complain to a mod, often they don’t even answer.

Why not a little light on the matter? Sunlight is often a powerful disinfectant.

If you have an issue with moderator actions take it up privately with the Mod who took the action.

For example, let’s say a member has allegedly violated a particular board rule. (We can’t always tell if it’s one of those “never really enforced rules” or one that mods take seriously.) Now, let’s say the mod says s/he is moving it but actually just shuts it and hides it. Why shouldn’t a member be allowed to air his or her complaint about the mod action and seek a restoration of the post or thread? If you complain to a mod, often they don’t even answer.

Why not a little light on the matter? Sunlight is often a powerful disinfectant.
I guess you never heard the phrase "Said and Done"

Not exactly. If you have an issue to take up with a mod action, though you might address it to just a given mod, they all take a look at it.
Not really. Some mods don’t play quite on the level. And other mods either don’t see it or don’t choose to break ranks.

By the way, I acknowledge that this isn’t always true. But it is sometimes. And that’s why it would make sense to get rid of that particular rule.

You are playing in their sandbox. I can only think of a couple of mod decisions I thought were arbitrary but in the end none of this shit is worth getting upset about.

You are playing in their sandbox. I can only think of a couple of mod decisions I thought were arbitrary but in the end none of this shit is worth getting upset about.

Actually nobody comes here to read the mod's posts or kiss up to them.

Management 101, isolate a problem employee.

You have a problem making heads or tails of it.
You made a thread yesterday and I assume it's still blocking those necessary neurons to compute that rules are rules.
More leftist drooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back