OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

The Democrats reached a new low via Kavanaugh. They've proven themselves true scoundrels, deserving of the worst punishment imaginable. I wish them nothing but torment in coming days. Fienstein, Schumer, Booker, Harris and, of course Hillary, merit consideration for the death-penalty. Note that I said, "consideration", before banning me.
They should be harassed everywhere they go in public. Use their own tactics against them.

Most people on the right - although fewer than ever before - would die of embarrassment and shame before acting 1/10 as badly in public as leftists do.

Ha, Soros' Pussy Hatters are freakin. Now, let's get one more Justice. One more, it's all over for Communists and Globalists for the foreseeable future. :)

Well, none of the others are exactly spring chickens, although there's not a chance in Hell that any of the lefties will retire while Trump is in office. They're gonna hang in there until the death rattle.
Certainly none will leave voluntarily before the end of the court’s term in May

it is morally impossible to remain neutral in this conflict. the bystander is forced to take sides.

it is very tempting to take the side of the perpetrator. all he asks is that the bystander do nothing. he appeals to the universal desire to see, hear, and speak no evil. the victim asks the bystander to share the burden of pain. the victim demands action and engagement.

secrecy and silence are the perpetrator's first line of defense. if secrecy fails, the perp attacks the credibility of his victim. if he cannot silence her absolutely, he makes sure no one listens. after every atrocity and elegant rationalisation one can expect the hear the same predictable apologies.

the more powerful the perpetrator, the great is his prerogative to name and define reality, and the more completely his arguments prevail

it is morally impossible to remain neutral in this conflict. the bystander is forced to take sides.

it is very tempting to take the side of the perpetrator. all he asks is that the bystander do nothing. he appeals to the universal desire to see, hear, and speak no evil. the victim asks the bystander to share the burden of pain. the victim demands action and engagement.

secrecy and silence are the perpetrator's first line of defense. if secrecy fails, the perp attacks the credibility of his victim. if he cannot silence her absolutely, he makes sure no one listens. after every atrocity and elegant rationalisation one can expect the hear the same predictable apologies.

the more powerful the perpetrator, the great is his prerogative to name and define reality, and the more completely his arguments prevail
you wandered quite a lot from where your intentions were meant to go. nice boondoggle.

you took two equal parts and conveniently made them your opinion. hahahahaahaha

The fact is a supposed victim accused another person without evidence. The accused owes no moral obligation to anything to the accuser. You're just one fked up dude to think otherwise. You sir would never stand for it if you were the accused. and you are a hypocrite to just say you'd help the accuser accuse you.

Dr Ford had a nightmare where Kavanaugh was telling her he was sorry. then he jumped off a bridge to kill himself. Judge Ford jumped to save him. Dr Ford pulled him to shore, he suddenly woke up and had that look on his face. the same look that he had 30 years ago. then he tried to drown Dr Ford. at this point, Dr Ford woke up

if she entered a bathroom and the shower curtain was pulled all the way open, Dr Ford is fearful someone is behind it.

before going to sleep, Dr Ford looks under the bed. when a doctor recommended she take medication to help her sleep, she refused. "I was afraid i wouldnt be able to wake up if something bad is happening. i mean i wake up in the middle of the night and turn on every light in my house. and if i hear one little noise, i freak out"

one time she was going to New York and getting Broadway tickets and a guy brushed her shoulder and she started crying uncontrollably. she began to tremble and hyperventilate, and had trouble breathing. "i have never seen a person so terrified" her husband testified

Dr Ford is deceiving herself is she thinks she can put Kavanaugh behind her. just beneath the surface of her conciousness, its still there, creating all kinds of HAVOC

that poor soul, Dr Christine Blassie Ford

Last edited:
Dr Ford had a nightmare where Kavanaugh was telling her he was sorry. then he jumped off a bridge to kill himself. Judge Ford jumped to save him. Dr Ford pulled him to shore, he suddenly woke up and had that look on his face. the same look that he had 30 years ago. then he tried to drown Dr Ford. at this point, Dr Ford woke up

if she entered a bathroom and the shower curtain was pulled all the way open, Dr Ford is fearful someone is behind it.

before going to sleep, Dr Ford looks under the bed. when a doctor recommended she take medication to help her sleep, she refused. "I was afraid i wouldnt be able to wake up if something bad is happening. i mean i wake up in the middle of the night and turn on every light in my house. and if i hear one little noise, i freak out"

one time she was going to New York and getting Broadway tickets and a guy brushed her shoulder and she started crying uncontrollably. "i have never seen a person so terrified" her husband testified

Dr Ford is deceiving herself is she thinks she can put Kavanaugh behind her. just beneath the surface of her conciousness, its still there, creating all kinds of HAVOC

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

-

one time she was going to New York and getting Broadway tickets and a guy brushed her shoulder and she started crying uncontrollably. "i have never seen a person so terrified" her husband testified

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

all 100% true.

-

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

all 100% true.
surrrrrrrrrre

"if i had found out that some girl was going through this hell because i didnt say anything, i probably would have killed myself. there is no way i could have lived with that, at all" - Dr Christine Balsey Ford

"our home was almost like a tomb. she was crying and walking in the middle of the night. it was complete, sheer hell to watch her go so far within herself. the internal raw pain, i could see it in her eyes" - Dr Christine Balsey Ford's husband

several times during her testimony, Dr Ford had to fight back tears, and it looked like she might not be able to proceed. everytime, she willed herself to continue. it was a remarkable display of courage. she is a warm woman. she doesnt look fierce, but her downbeat demeanour that day hid an abundance of tenacity.

Last edited:
"if i had found out that some girl was going through this hell because i didnt say anything, i probably would have killed myself. there is no way i could have lived with that, at all" - Dr Christine Balsey Ford

"our home was almost like a tomb. she was crying and walking in the middle of the night. it was complete, sheer hell to watch her go so far within herself. the internal raw pain, i could see it in her eyes" - Dr Christine Balsey Ford's husband
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:and :sleep::sleep::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

[
You believe Ford because you want to. Not one person corroborated her story.

Most rapes or attempted rapes are not a group activity. Pretty hard to corroborate.
Give it up, she claimed others were at the party and in the room. Still no agreeing with her.

Also, sexual assaults that are successfully prosecuted have other sorts of corroboration, such as testimony of people who saw the victim immediately after (hence the problem with her inability to remember anyone who saw her immediately after); physical evidence such as DNA (hard to come by 36 years later) . . . stuff like that. I doubt anyone can show me a sexual assault that has been prosecuted, let alone successfully, based on nothing but an accusation.

Ha, Soros' Pussy Hatters are freakin. Now, let's get one more Justice. One more, it's all over for Communists and Globalists for the foreseeable future. :)

Well, none of the others are exactly spring chickens, although there's not a chance in Hell that any of the lefties will retire while Trump is in office. They're gonna hang in there until the death rattle.
Certainly none will leave voluntarily before the end of the court’s term in May

Not a chance in Hell. RBG, for example, is absolutely going to hang in there until she dessicates and has to be cleaned up with Dustbusters.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:and :sleep::sleep::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
i wish no ill will to Justice Kavanaugh. i just think he should go to a military-style boot camp for the rest of his life to get rehabilitation. and he should be impeached, of course.

when Justice Kavanaugh got confirmed, i couldnt suppress my bilious rage. i'm sure Dr Ford felt the same way

you know, alcohol won again with Kavanaugh. its a very destructive deal. i dont drink. i havent drank since my kid was born 1 week ago.

you know what? i'm gonna give Justice Kavanaugh a chance.

This is a typical liberal response, I get it.
You run as many companies as he has you too would have filed BK at certain points in your career. just saying.
But, again, you have every right to your opinion.

And that's the same BS excuse I hear from neocons. Gates and Microsoft have never filed for Chapter 11. Buffet hasn't. I could name hundreds. Once, sure. Twice...hhhmmm..maybe. Six times? Incompetence or taking advantage of Chapter 11. Bad business mind either way.
And you are making an asinine comparison - you are comparing the building of a single massive and influential company over running dozens of them.

You might now want to bring Gates and MS into it though - instead of filing bankruptcy he actively pilfered most of windows from Xerox and MS has a long history (as many major companies do) of buying out competition and killing it.

[
You believe Ford because you want to. Not one person corroborated her story.

Most rapes or attempted rapes are not a group activity. Pretty hard to corroborate.
Give it up, she claimed others were at the party and in the room. Still no agreeing with her.

Also, sexual assaults that are successfully prosecuted have other sorts of corroboration, such as testimony of people who saw the victim immediately after (hence the problem with her inability to remember anyone who saw her immediately after); physical evidence such as DNA (hard to come by 36 years later) . . . stuff like that. I doubt anyone can show me a sexual assault that has been prosecuted, let alone successfully, based on nothing but an accusation.
without corroboration no one can ever be found guilty.

If that were the case, then there is pattern. Now the pattern must also have corroboration.

And neither existed against kavanaugh.

How many times was he arrested and charged with sexual assault? People that don't like your politics will say lots of things about you that aren't true, especially the higher you go and the more power you receive. These people never said a word until he's nominated for the Supreme Court. You somehow don't seem to get that.

Because Joe Blow judges have very little or no impact on your everyday life. USSC judges do. You don't seem to get that...

And you are making an asinine comparison - you are comparing the building of a single massive and influential company over running dozens of them.

You might now want to bring Gates and MS into it though - instead of filing bankruptcy he actively pilfered most of windows from Xerox and MS has a long history (as many major companies do) of buying out competition and killing it.

Pffftt..pathetic excuse. Running a company is running a company. Whether it's one or two. Again, thousands of examples around of people running dozens of companies without filing Chapter 11.

As for the last part of your post, completely different point.

How many times was he arrested and charged with sexual assault? People that don't like your politics will say lots of things about you that aren't true, especially the higher you go and the more power you receive. These people never said a word until he's nominated for the Supreme Court. You somehow don't seem to get that.

Because Joe Blow judges have very little or no impact on your everyday life. USSC judges do. You don't seem to get that...
it's a group, nine individuals, it is not a single judge's decision. hmmmm when did you get to the country?

Forum List

Back