OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Now that the K-thing is over, the only question is will Ginsberg croak soon enough for Trump and McConnell to post another justice to the SCOTUS ?!

If she croaks by January then they've got it !

If she croaks after that then the GOP needs to retain control of the Senate.

The U.S. House does not matter.

[
How many businesses has Gates owned? Does Buffet own or invest in individual companies?
By the way, have you seen how this economy is humming along once Trump got rid of the stifling EO's from Obama?
And you slamming Trump is so typical from the left, and you are several thousand miles away from our shores.
Need a job, come to the US. More jobs than applicants.

Doesn't matter. Running a business is running a business. Buffett owns AND invests businesses. Several of them.

It is hardly humming along. Obama left the economy in much better state than he found it. Much better.

How many times was he arrested and charged with sexual assault? People that don't like your politics will say lots of things about you that aren't true, especially the higher you go and the more power you receive. These people never said a word until he's nominated for the Supreme Court. You somehow don't seem to get that.

Because Joe Blow judges have very little or no impact on your everyday life. USSC judges do. You don't seem to get that...
The last SCOTUS justice that had any impact on my life was Roberts when he voted with the far left on the Court to save Obamacare.

I was between jobs and needed the Obamacare for two surgeries -- gall bladder and hernia.

[
How many businesses has Gates owned? Does Buffet own or invest in individual companies?
By the way, have you seen how this economy is humming along once Trump got rid of the stifling EO's from Obama?
And you slamming Trump is so typical from the left, and you are several thousand miles away from our shores.
Need a job, come to the US. More jobs than applicants.

Doesn't matter. Running a business is running a business. Buffett owns AND invests businesses. Several of them.

It is hardly humming along. Obama left the economy in much better state than he found it. Much better.
oh brother,:rolleyes-41: That's a topic for another thread. All I can say is you really don't have a clue with Trump and
I'll leave it at that, Grump. Have a good one.

it's a group, nine individuals, it is not a single judge's decision. hmmmm when did you get to the country?

Doesn't invalidate my point in any way, shape or form.

The biggest issue you have? Like all of the US political system which sucks donkey balls, you have partisan hackery.
sure it does, he makes no decision alone. just doesn't. your point is invalid.

But his appointment goes to the make up of the USSC.

How many times was he arrested and charged with sexual assault? People that don't like your politics will say lots of things about you that aren't true, especially the higher you go and the more power you receive. These people never said a word until he's nominated for the Supreme Court. You somehow don't seem to get that.

Because Joe Blow judges have very little or no impact on your everyday life. USSC judges do. You don't seem to get that...
So you believe it's okay to lie about a person's character to destroy their reputation simply because you don't agree with them. That's about the lowest thing anyone could do. Are you proud of that?

Justice Ford was interrogated like a prisoner of war by Rachell Mitchell. she held her own. she was credible.

Years ago I read a great biography on Nixon. He believed in playing political "hardball", a good example of which we've just witnessed in the Kavanaugh confirmation ordeal. The Democratic subterfuge in this instance, however, infuriates me. I can't let it go.

At the time of fords testimony i felt she was telling the truth, and was credible. However, then came Kav who i felt was telling the truth and was also credible. But after all the investigations, it kills me that anybody still thinks ford is credible. She couldnt remember, albeit a couple things, from anything that night. Nobody corroberated a single story line, nobody came forward to support her story, a few of her 'truths' were disspelled by her close friends, her story changed several times, she told falsehoods about her life.

And yet people still believe her because she got emotional on the stand even tho nothing else about her story stands up to scrutiny. Well boo freaking boo. I still am not convinced that she either did have something happen to her or she made up the entire story for political reasons. Regardless, the Reps grew some stones and called out the dems.

And you are making an asinine comparison - you are comparing the building of a single massive and influential company over running dozens of them.

You might now want to bring Gates and MS into it though - instead of filing bankruptcy he actively pilfered most of windows from Xerox and MS has a long history (as many major companies do) of buying out competition and killing it.

Pffftt..pathetic excuse. Running a company is running a company. Whether it's one or two. Again, thousands of examples around of people running dozens of companies without filing Chapter 11.

As for the last part of your post, completely different point.
Really. You honestly believe that, don't you?

it's a group, nine individuals, it is not a single judge's decision. hmmmm when did you get to the country?

Doesn't invalidate my point in any way, shape or form.

The biggest issue you have? Like all of the US political system which sucks donkey balls, you have partisan hackery.
sure it does, he makes no decision alone. just doesn't. your point is invalid.

But his appointment goes to the make up of the USSC.
and so what? if it stayed four to four any ties would push back all rulings to the ninth circuit for ruling which is all fking leftist majority. and you thought you'd say that one's fair eh?

Sounds like Nikki Bailey gets it..... term limits. Hope Trump pushes this in his 2nd term. Best thing to happen to bust party politics and back to voting what your constituents want.

Forum List

Back