OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Give it up, she claimed others were at the party and in the room. Still no agreeing with her.

I still see that as a red herring. I see him and his record and his demeanour as the issue.
I'm surprised :rolleyes-41:
No evidence, no witnesses, and an impeccable record with something like 300 rulings.....and there's an issue. got it

[
I'm surprised :rolleyes-41:
No evidence, no witnesses, and an impeccable record with something like 300 rulings.....and there's an issue. got it

There are plenty of witnesses stating that he was a lecherous drunk as a teenager and in college.

What is your definition of impeccable?
What actually came out was he drank and he got drunk as a TEENAGER. Oh yeah, threw ice in a bar, you forgot that one.
I'm sure you were the pure little angel growing up, Grump.
Impeccable enough to have the SC cite his rulings a dozen times. You can look up the word impeccable in the dictionary
you wouldn't believe me anyways.

[
What actually came out was he drank and he got drunk as a TEENAGER. Oh yeah, threw ice in a bar, you forgot that one.
Impeccable enough to have the SC cite his rulings a dozen times. You can look up the word impeccable in the dictionary

I'm not vying for one of the top jobs in the land.
I've seen some of his decisions. Would hardly call them impeccable.

[

I'm not vying for one of the top jobs in the land.
I've seen some of his decisions. Would hardly call them impeccable.
You have a right to your opinion, rightly or wrongly.
Make America Great Again, Dr. Grump

just curious, was he supposed to thank them, smile and offer good cheer for the death threats, ending his working life, destroying his personal life, slander, calling him a gang rapist and many other nasties? Is that what you really think should have happened? and oh BTW, he was part of the Clinton Impeachment, and therefore his reference to the Clinton's. Perhaps you should actually educate yourself before you write.

No, he is supposed to act dignified. And if he was part of the Clinton impeachment, then he should be recused.
Recused of what?

You have a right to your opinion, rightly or wrongly.
Make America Great Again, Dr. Grump

With the current moron in the WH it's an uphill battle. But it's your battle. To win or lose.
We're doing fine as a nation, Grump.
The biggest problem is that one party having an issue with elections have consequences.
It was on us under the Obama administration and now it's the democrats turn.

Congratulations Justice K~ :dance::mm: :thup:

4NuS3z8.png

The biggest problem is that one party having an issue with elections have consequences.

I first noticed it when Clinton won. The repubs were like "how did this piece of white trash from nowheresville win the election?". Then the Dems gave it to Bush jnr. Then Obama wore it. And now you end up with this idiot. November will give a true indication of the pulse of the nation.

I first noticed it when Clinton won. The repubs were like "how did this piece of white trash from nowheresville win the election?". Then the Dems gave it to Bush jnr. Then Obama wore it. And now you end up with this idiot. November will give a true indication of the pulse of the nation.
He's not an idiot, Grump, you don't like him and the liberals don't like him. But an idiot would have drove America into the ground by this point, and that
hasn't happened. He has got a lot of wins under his belt so far into his tenure as president. It shows me that a person doesn't have to be a politician
to run this country.

He's not an idiot, Grump, you don't like him and the liberals don't like him. But an idiot would have drove America into the ground by this point, and that
hasn't happened. He has got a lot of wins under his belt so far into his tenure as president. It shows me that a person doesn't have to be a politician
to run this country.
After what the Demon-crats tried to do to Kavanaugh, we know who the idiots are, and it is them.

to run this country.

He has made America a lot of enemies and he has not made it great again. He hasn't done much. He seems a bit of nothing president to me.
I totally disagree. He is beyond stupid. Seriously. If it hadn't been for his daddy and some decent fiscal minds around him, he'd be toast. Remember this is a guy who has filed for Chapter 11 on no less than six occasions.

to run this country.

He has made America a lot of enemies and he has not made it great again. He hasn't done much. He seems a bit of nothing president to me.
I totally disagree. He is beyond stupid. Seriously. If it hadn't been for his daddy and some decent fiscal minds around him, he'd be toast. Remember this is a guy who has filed for Chapter 11 on no less than six occasions.
This is a typical liberal response, I get it.
You run as many companies as he has you too would have filed BK at certain points in your career. just saying.
But, again, you have every right to your opinion.

Give it up, she claimed others were at the party and in the room. Still no agreeing with her.

I still see that as a red herring. I see him and his record and his demeanour as the issue.
[
You believe Ford because you want to. Not one person corroborated her story.

Most rapes or attempted rapes are not a group activity. Pretty hard to corroborate.
She testified there were other people at the house including her best friend and she never said a word.

Clinton got elected.....started out with Gays in the military and a feeble attempt at Hillarycare.

Two years later the American electorate kicked him square in the balls and woke him up.

He started working with the GOP congress and good stuff happened. He threw the left wing under the bus.

Obama won and two years later they pulled the house out from under him (the same house Chris Matthews said would be in the democrats hands for "at least 10 years".

They eventually pulled the senate too.

His record is exemplary and his demeanor is just fine for an innocent man accused of attempted rape. You don't agree with his judicial philosophy. Fine. Better luck next time.

[
You believe Ford because you want to. Not one person corroborated her story.

Most rapes or attempted rapes are not a group activity. Pretty hard to corroborate.
She testified there were other people at the house including her best friend and she never said a word.
Yup, she couldn't even corroborate the collateral facts, like how did she get there and back home?
What year it was, where it was, etc

His record is exemplary and his demeanor is just fine for an innocent man accused of attempted rape. You don't agree with his judicial philosophy. Fine. Better luck next time.
Grump doesn't agree with it because he is a liberal and Kav isn't it.

Forum List

Back