OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

And you are making an asinine comparison - you are comparing the building of a single massive and influential company over running dozens of them.

You might now want to bring Gates and MS into it though - instead of filing bankruptcy he actively pilfered most of windows from Xerox and MS has a long history (as many major companies do) of buying out competition and killing it.

Pffftt..pathetic excuse. Running a company is running a company. Whether it's one or two. Again, thousands of examples around of people running dozens of companies without filing Chapter 11.

As for the last part of your post, completely different point.
Really. You honestly believe that, don't you?
I bet he does. See a leftist doesn't understand that one benefits from failure. the left experience failure and never get a lesson from it. sad indeed.

and so what? if it stayed four to four any ties would push back all rulings to the ninth circuit for ruling which is all fking leftist majority. and you thought you'd say that one's fair eh?

God no. I think your system is fucked. I feel sorry for you....
Ahhh so you don’t live in the US! Got it. Well fk off foreigner

[
How many businesses has Gates owned? Does Buffet own or invest in individual companies?
By the way, have you seen how this economy is humming along once Trump got rid of the stifling EO's from Obama?
And you slamming Trump is so typical from the left, and you are several thousand miles away from our shores.
Need a job, come to the US. More jobs than applicants.

Doesn't matter. Running a business is running a business. Buffett owns AND invests businesses. Several of them.

It is hardly humming along. Obama left the economy in much better state than he found it. Much better.
What did HE do?

[
How many businesses has Gates owned? Does Buffet own or invest in individual companies?
By the way, have you seen how this economy is humming along once Trump got rid of the stifling EO's from Obama?
And you slamming Trump is so typical from the left, and you are several thousand miles away from our shores.
Need a job, come to the US. More jobs than applicants.

Doesn't matter. Running a business is running a business. Buffett owns AND invests businesses. Several of them.

It is hardly humming along. Obama left the economy in much better state than he found it. Much better.
What did HE do?

You could argue that about any Pres. What did THEY do? Or was it the market? Or Congress? Or whatever....
Presidents traditionally take the plaudits or pitfalls of their admin.

[
Ahhh so you don’t live in the US! Got it. Well fk off foreigner

Ah, that old chestnut. Never heard that before!
You mean you didn't know? I've hardly hidden that fact. You would be one of the few that don't know.
I do now. I don't go looking where posters are from. again, you're useless to any US discussion. thanks for playing your hand.

I think its hilareous how the liberal media is trying to rebrand the "mobs" into caring individuals. Now you have holder stating that dems shouldnt listen to michelle and the new dem party identity is to kick em when they go low. Oh those caring individuals will continue their dangerous antics. Im afraid one of those caring individuals will end up killing somebody. Dangerous times. #term limits

Well, well, well, the Demon-crats really stepped in it this time, and now it will be an all out media/Hollyweird celebrity blitzkrieg trying to fool the public into thinking that they have been justified in their resistance ever since this nation had been taken to the brink by their own bullcraping antics.

Of course the GOP resisted Obama, and you can't blame them for it. Obama wasn't anymore than a hyped up car-salesman trying to push a bill of goods on this country that it wasn't buying. So instead they used the courts to push their Agenda's against the majorities will until Trump and his base came along. Then it was time to roll back the bullcrap, and begin to straighten it all back out.

Many poor beat down Americans who were affected negatively by Obama and Hilly's actions, are hopefully being vindicated now.

Congratulations Bret Kavanaugh for being vindicated, and justly so.

a friend of mine was crying when he watched Dr Ford's testimony. he told his parents that he was also assaulted. Fords testimony was empowering for straight women and gay men all across the united states of america

a friend of mine was crying when he watched Dr Ford's testimony. he told his parents that he was also assaulted. Fords testimony was empowering for straight women and gay men all across the united states of america
empowering on how to lie? Best friend, I don't remember any such party, nor do I even know Brett Kavanaugh. her BEST fking Friend, can't back up her story she claims her best friend was at. Dude, that is the nail in the it didn't happen coffin?

"Trump didnt mock (Justice) Ford. to mock her, you'd have to impersonate her!" - Wacky Rush Limbaugh

WASHINGTON – A key Senate chairman asked the Justice Department on Thursday to investigate Julie Swetnick and her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, for allegedly false statements made during the confirmation process for Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Kavanaugh confirmation: Sen. Chuck Grassley asks DOJ to investigate Michael Avenatti and Julie Swetnick via @usatoday

Michael Avenatti‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti
.@ChuckGrassley - let’s start the investigation tonight. I will make my client available for a sworn interview and you can make Judge Kavanaugh available for a sworn interview. We also have 9 other witnesses we want interviewed and specific documents we want requested. Let’s go.

2:31 PM - 25 Oct 2018

WASHINGTON – A key Senate chairman asked the Justice Department on Thursday to investigate Julie Swetnick and her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, for allegedly false statements made during the confirmation process for Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Kavanaugh confirmation: Sen. Chuck Grassley asks DOJ to investigate Michael Avenatti and Julie Swetnick via @usatoday

Michael Avenatti‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti
.@ChuckGrassley - let’s start the investigation tonight. I will make my client available for a sworn interview and you can make Judge Kavanaugh available for a sworn interview. We also have 9 other witnesses we want interviewed and specific documents we want requested. Let’s go.

2:31 PM - 25 Oct 2018

Mr. Avenatti clearly doesn't grasp the fact that HE does not get to direct criminal investigations. THEY tell YOU who will be interviewed and when, Mr. Avenatti; you don't tell them. They should have covered this in first-year law school.

Oh, and I'd suggest canning the bombast when the Bar Association looks into pulling your law license. They aren't likely to be impressed.

For those who feared K's being seated on the SC would be the end of R v W, you might get your chance to see.
It seems that there is a case in the Alabama courts that could be a test case down the road.

"As the Alabama Supreme Court upheld the state’s fetal homicide law in a ruling this month, one of the justices said the decision should force the U.S. Supreme Court to revisit its 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling.

Justice Tom Parker said it is a “logical fallacy” for the government to consider a fetus a life for the purposes of a murder conviction but not when it comes to a woman deciding to end her pregnancy.

Even lawyers within the pro-life community were conflicted on whether that is the kind of challenge the high court would — or even should — take up, but they said the dissonance between abortion jurisprudence and other areas of law, where a fetus is granted many of the attributes of personhood, is becoming tenuous."
‘Roe exception’ challenge needed after fetal homicide law upheld, Alabama justice Tom Parker says

May your worst nightmares come true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back