Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

When I was instructed to do something that was against regs by higher ups, I just flat refused on several occasions, and then documented it.
What did they do to you when you refused to follow the order and it was a legal order?
I never did that.

I agreed to follow the rules when I signed up and I did.

I didn't try to get subordinates to do dirt for me and then deny that I ever gave those instructions when the investigators came around.

I got a news flash for you; a lot of those lifer vets that you thank for their service, are some of the most ethically challenged and morally corrupt shitbags you will ever meet.

Not all of them are like that, but a hell of a lot more than you think are.

the oathkeepers - who are made up of ex military & cops are some of the insurrectionists that stormed the capital.

he certainly understands justifide 'commands'.
There no such thing as “justifide” commands

there are only commands, period

not true. an underling can refuse an illegal / immoral order.
Yes, but he better by right

very few situations are so clearcut as Mi Lie in vietnam

and certainly not the mistaken idea of libs on this forum that black people do not have go get out of their car when ordered to by police

lol ... ^ ' mistaken idea of libs on this forum that black people do not have go get out of their car when ordered to by police '

i never said 'black people' specifically, now did i? no, no i did not. i also said females are taught not to pull over in a darkened desolite area , let alone get out of that car.

do you think i meant just black females?
All the fuss is over black people

this wasnt a white guy peeing in his pants over a traffic stop

nor are any of the other incidents - mostly shootings - in the news

so you cant have it most ways

Last edited:

and certainly not the mistaken idea of libs on this forum that black people do not have go get out of their car when ordered to by police
Judge to the defendant;
"Why didn't you just get out of the car, son?"
Defendant; "I was scared of them and told them so."
Judge; "And did they tell you that you would be perfectly safe if you just complied with their lawful orders?'
Defendant; "No, actually the one cop told me I was right to be scared of them.... so I sure as hell wasn't going to get out after hearing him say that."

:45:
Jury to confused black guy:

ignorance is no excuse under the law

You would think that being in the military he would have learned to accept lawful orders
the military has had to lower its standards to meet overall recruitment goals, not to mention its diversity quotas

wow wow wow ... tell me, do you wash them thar white sheets & starch the hoods yerself?
Is that what you learned in communist boot camp?

when you play the race card it means libs have run out of arguments

There is nothing wrong with questioning why a public servant (who puts food on the table with tax money extorted from me) is pointing a gun at me and threatening to kill me......
When you believe the cop is a split second away from pulling the trigger thats a pretty dumb time to play barracks lawyer

if the black person in question has a lick of sense they will comply and argue about it later

so the question becomes is the black guy stupid, suicidal, or lying about his mortal fear of police?

you mean like when philando castile was pulled over for a broken tail light(?) & did everything right including telling the cop he was a LICENSED gun owner & where the gun was located in the car & was killed anyway?
From what I have read that was a bad stop

but its one in a million

most of the black liberal martyrs are dirtbags who were up to no good when they got theirs

he asked REPEATEDLY why he was being pulled over & the cop REFUSED to say why.

he was justifiably fired & that makes you wrong as usual.

No, it just makes it politics as usual.

Watch some real police shows. All cops secure the subject first and then answer trivial questions. The subject or suspect doesn't get to conduct the investigation--the police do.

It's a legend to those who have never experienced it.

Oh, you've experienced it? So what year was it when the cops planted evidence on you, and how many years in prison did you spend for it?

Based on what? Some bullshit theory or study you have thrown up.

Based on police have better things to do with their time than harass somebody because they are black.

Wow now you are so damn smart you can tell folks what they have and haven't experienced. That is nothing but white arrogance. Sorry Junior, you can't tell me what my life experiences are.

Yes, I can, because many black people are ignorant of our laws. They do something wrong but being self-proclaimed lawyers, they think they know more than the police.

Save that bullshit, that wasn't a damn accident. If you watch the video she has ample time to figure out what weapon she has in her hand.

Typical of black suspects, he was fighting with her. She spent over 20 years on that police department, and after all that time, she chose that particular situation to knowingly shoot some lowlife because he was black?

Many of those investigations are swept under the rug, you can't be that damn naive.

I'll wait here for your evidence of that. See what I mean? You make shit up and say it's fact.

Many of these shootings are caught on video and it still doesn't change a thing.

That's because they are called justified shootings.

Yep and we are still dealing with some of the same bullshit.

No, you just are still making up bullshit.

That reasonable belief has to be sold to a Jury. So far it doesn’t do well.

If you do shoot an unarmed black guy. You better pray that they don’t discover your online posts. Because your I was afeared for my life defense will go up in smoke and you’ll be lucky to get life in the electric chair.

Which is what I said. I said the prosecutor has to have evidence of what you believed at the time in order to bring charges. Either that or the situation didn't warrant the use of deadly force.

I can't shoot somebody because they looked at me the wrong way. They have to take action that leads me to believe they were going to cause me harm or death. For instance, somebody that seemingly is tanked up on dope and going crazy coming towards me. If I shoot him, and the toxicology reports come back he was loaded on PCP, then my story checks out. And as I told Superbadbreath, we have cameras everywhere today. It's almost impossible for something not to be on video. Hell, I have a dash cam in my car that I use every time my car leaves the driveway. People have doorbell cameras that nobody knows are there. We see the videos of those things all the time.

Oh you mean the way George Zimmerman followed and chased after Trayvon Martin but then George was the "victim" although he initiated the whole confrontation?

You may have reason to be concerned but that set of circumstances above that you outlined alone does not meet the requirement for utilizing deadly force in self-defense. I understand what you may be thinking but what you think may happen is not the same thing as "what is actually happening, right now (imminently).

I know everything about the Zimmerman case. First of all, he only ran after Martin for a very short time. He stopped as this is so evident on the 911 audio recording. He continued the call with police for about another minute. After he hung up on his way back to his car, Martin attacked him.

Martin was in shape and very athletic. He played football for his school. He outran Zimmerman in just a matter of a few seconds. So why didn't he continue to run? Why did he stop and hide in the darkness?

Zimmerman was attacked and used his firearm to stop the attack. He suffered a broken nose, two black eyes, a minor back injury. Before the media jury, the police didn't bring charges against Zimmerman because it was a justified shooting. He actually should have never been arrested in the first place.

I mean, the cop did have a gun pointed at his face, so it's not like that's the most irrational thing in the world.
the black guy knew the cop was not going to shoot him

He may be a jerk, but I don't think he is that stupid

he was told flat out he should be afraid & he might 'ride the lightening '.
That's a reference to a taser.

Top definition
ride the lightning
To be executed by electrocution. Most commonly, the electric chair.
"Ole' boy's gonna ride the lighting for killing that man."

by DZ March 15, 2004

Urban Dictionary: ride the lightning
I'm aware of that old saying.
But when a cop with a taser in his hand says it, he means he's about to tase you.

What actually happened is bad enough, don't try to embellish.

When I was instructed to do something that was against regs by higher ups, I just flat refused on several occasions, and then documented it.
What did they do to you when you refused to follow the order and it was a legal order?
I never did that.

I agreed to follow the rules when I signed up and I did.

I didn't try to get subordinates to do dirt for me and then deny that I ever gave those instructions when the investigators came around.

I got a news flash for you; a lot of those lifer vets that you thank for their service, are some of the most ethically challenged and morally corrupt shitbags you will ever meet.

Not all of them are like that, but a hell of a lot more than you think are.

the oathkeepers - who are made up of ex military & cops are some of the insurrectionists that stormed the capital.
What insurrection? You believe that bullshit narrative?
Just out of curiosity, the politicians that are stealing elections so they can keep looting this country, are they cutting you in on their action? Or are you helping them rob us all for free? :rolleyes:

And the oathkeepers are about upholding the oath we all took to support and defend the US Constitution; you find fault with that mission, and you're the problem, not them.

Stop being stupid, we're full up on that around here.

Judge to the defendant;
"Why didn't you just get out of the car, son?"
Defendant; "I was scared of them and told them so."
Judge; "And did they tell you that you would be perfectly safe if you just complied with their lawful orders?'
Defendant; "No, actually the one cop told me I was right to be scared of them.... so I sure as hell wasn't going to get out after hearing him say that."

:45:
Jury to confused black guy:

ignorance is no excuse under the law
How often do they say that to cops?

The 1st Lt deserved everything he got...how would he like it if his platoon disrespected his orders?...I mean why would they obey him when he can't follow orders from law enforcement?....respect is a two way street Lt...you have a lot to learn about being in command...maybe he should go back to the academy....

Forum List

Back