Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

he certainly understands justifide 'commands'.
There no such thing as “justifide” commands

there are only commands, period

not true. an underling can refuse an illegal / immoral order.
Yes, but he better by right

very few situations are so clearcut as Mi Lie in vietnam

and certainly not the mistaken idea of libs on this forum that black people do not have go get out of their car when ordered to by police
Judge to the defendant;
"Why didn't you just get out of the car, son?"
Defendant; "I was scared of them and told them so."
Judge; "And did they tell you that you would be perfectly safe if you just complied with their lawful orders?'
Defendant; "No, actually the one cop told me I was right to be scared of them.... so I sure as hell wasn't going to get out after hearing him say that."

:45:
Jury to confused black guy:

ignorance is no excuse under the law
How often do they say that to cops?
Trash Policing - A Prime Example - YouTube

The 1st Lt deserved everything he got...how would he like it if his platoon disrespected his orders?...I mean why would they obey him when he can't follow orders from law enforcement?....respect is a two way street Lt...you have a lot to learn about being in command...maybe he should go back to the academy....
When did the soldier take a job where he agreed to obey the orders of public servants who are acting like aggressive psychos?
Just because you have to take some orders from some people, doesn't mean you have to turn your brain off and obey every order from everyone, without question.

And I'll ask again, how did a stop over a minor infraction like no visible plate immediately escalate to guns drawn, felony car stop? What specific facts caused these 2 cops to decide this driver was seriously dangerous?
Because all I saw was a guy pulling over like he was supposed to, and then asking what is going on.

The 1st Lt deserved everything he got...how would he like it if his platoon disrespected his orders?...I mean why would they obey him when he can't follow orders from law enforcement?....respect is a two way street Lt...you have a lot to learn about being in command...maybe he should go back to the academy....
When did the soldier take a job where he agreed to obey the orders of public servants who are acting like aggressive psychos?
Just because you have to take some orders from some people, doesn't mean you have to turn your brain off and obey every order from everyone, without question.

And I'll ask again, how did a stop over a minor infraction like no visible plate immediately escalate to guns drawn, felony car stop? What specific facts caused these 2 cops to decide this driver was seriously dangerous?
Because all I saw was a guy pulling over like he was supposed to, and then asking what is going on.
He took a job of authority and deserves the respect of his commission just like police deserved respect for their authority...for the Lt to not recognize this reality suggests to me he does not deserve his gold bar....

He took a job of authority and deserves the respect of his commission just like police deserved respect for their authority...for the Lt to not recognize this reality suggests to me he does not deserve his gold bar....
I've been mocking butter bars for decades, but he wasn't the one I saw acting crazy in this video, that was the senior cop on scene.

And btw, cops have no authority of any kind, over any citizen, unless or until there is evidence of criminal activity. And the absence of a license plate is not a crime, it's a possible traffic infraction..... and it sure as hell does not warrant this sort of bullshit.

I want ghetto blacks to grow the fuck up and act in a reasonable fashion...... I want cops to do the same.

I've been mocking butter bars for decades, but he wasn't the one I saw acting crazy in this video, that was the senior cop on scene.

And btw, cops have no authority of any kind, over any citizen, unless or until there is evidence of criminal activity. And the absence of a license plate is not a crime, it's a possible traffic infraction..... and it sure as hell does not warrant this sort of bullshit.

I want ghetto blacks to grow the fuck up and act in a reasonable fashion...... I want cops to do the same.
Lets play this out....the Lt obeys orders and goes home with a new cop friend in town or he gets stubborn and belligerent and uncooperative and gets pepper sprayed.....are you really going to applaud the LT's behavior?....

The Army should bust this Lt back down to private....following orders is paramount in combat whether you agree with the order or not...and he failed...I don't know what's going on in the Army but he is lucky not to be a Marine because he would be facing charges today if he were....

Lets play this out....the Lt obeys orders and goes home with a new cop friend in town or he gets stubborn and belligerent and uncooperative and gets pepper sprayed.....are you really going to applaud the LT's behavior?....
I'm not applauding it but I can sure understand it.

Platoon? Academy? The driver was a LT in the Virginia National Guard who was a medical admin officer. Make a few assumptions didn't we?

No you are not.
The only time anyone can endanger another is if it is necessary for defense.
There can be no exception to this basis concept of rights.
Police, or any armed citizen, can not legally have any additional rights than defense if there is a threat to their life.
And police can not resort to lethal force when faced with less than lethal resistance, because police have less than lethal alternatives.

The police follow the same laws we armed citizens do. Our laws mirrors most around the country. The law reads that it's legal to use deadly force if you believe that you (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. There are no provisions that your attacker must also be armed. I'm 60 years old. If three muscle bound guys in their 20's are chasing me, I have the right to shoot them. Why? Because at my age and medical condition, I have every right to believe I'm in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death, although the presence of a gun pointed at them will likely stop the attack before I have to shoot.

Also in my state we have the Castle Doctrine. The castle doctrine allows a home owner to use deadly force against somebody who broke into your home armed or not. They extended the castle doctrine our vehicles who's owners have CCW's. In other words, breaking into my car is no different than breaking into my home. I'm allowed to use deadly force against an intruder even if he doesn't have so much as a club.

Wrong.
If 3 muscle bound threats are chasing you, you can't shoot them for being chased by them.
The flight has to have failed and you have to be about to be harmed.
It is true the attacked does not have to be armed, but it can't be someone like Ashli Babbitt.
And you do have to warn them, shoot in the air, etc., first.

And no, the Castle Doctrine does not mean you can just shoot any intruder.
All the Castle Doctrine means is that you do not have the duty to try to retreat if that would mean surrendering property.
It means you have the right to defend property.
It does not automatically mean you have the right to use deadly force.
It could be actually a repairman with the wrong address, or a 10 year old stealing apples from your tree.
You can't legally shoot unless there is a reasonable threat.

Wrong.
If 3 muscle bound threats are chasing you, you can't shoot them for being chased by them.
The flight has to have failed and you have to be about to be harmed.
It is true the attacked does not have to be armed, but it can't be someone like Ashli Babbitt.
And you do have to warn them, shoot in the air, etc., first.

And no, the Castle Doctrine does not mean you can just shoot any intruder.
All the Castle Doctrine means is that you do not have the duty to try to retreat if that would mean surrendering property.
It means you have the right to defend property.
It does not automatically mean you have the right to use deadly force.
It could be actually a repairman with the wrong address, or a 10 year old stealing apples from your tree.
You can't legally shoot unless there is a reasonable threat.

It is you that is wrong. If three attackers much younger than I and more muscle bound are chasing me, it falls under the definition of reasonable belief that I am in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. How could it not be?

Now, I posted our law here in regards to the Castle Doctrine. It clearly states that deadly force is legal if you confront an intruder in your home. They don't have to be armed. They don't have to be threatening you. The fact that they broke into your home gives you legal rights to use deadly force. I don't have to warn anybody of anything. There is no legal requirement I have to warn my attacker(s) that I am armed or about to kill them. If there is, please post that requirement, because in the 10 hours of class time I had to endure learning our laws, this is the first I heard of it.

The reason I cannot kill a repairman or a ten year old stealing apples off of my tree is because they are not intruding (my caslte) home. They are not a threat to me in any way. They are outside of my home. The Castle Doctrine only gives you legal provisions to use deadly force once they are in your home.

The Army should bust this Lt back down to private....following orders is paramount in combat whether you agree with the order or not...and he failed...I don't know what's going on in the Army but he is lucky not to be a Marine because he would be facing charges today if he were....
Pull your head out of the jar and think about it.

You would think that being in the military he would have learned to accept lawful orders
the military has had to lower its standards to meet overall recruitment goals, not to mention its diversity quotas

wow wow wow ... tell me, do you wash them thar white sheets & starch the hoods yerself?
Is that what you learned in communist boot camp?

when you play the race card it means libs have run out of arguments

<pfffft>

your own words & how you use them are deciding that.

Search results for query: black

they are trained ... repeatedly trained. if a cop can't adhere to the ongoing repeated training, then he has no biz'nez being on the force.

& now he's not. justifiably not.

What he did was how they are trained.

Windsor officials said Sunday that department policy wasn’t followed during the traffic stop and that Gutierrez had been fired. But the news release did not say when he was terminated.
Windsor police officer was fired Sunday, four months after Army lieutenant's traffic stop

When I was instructed to do something that was against regs by higher ups, I just flat refused on several occasions, and then documented it.
What did they do to you when you refused to follow the order and it was a legal order?
I never did that.

I agreed to follow the rules when I signed up and I did.

I didn't try to get subordinates to do dirt for me and then deny that I ever gave those instructions when the investigators came around.

I got a news flash for you; a lot of those lifer vets that you thank for their service, are some of the most ethically challenged and morally corrupt shitbags you will ever meet.

Not all of them are like that, but a hell of a lot more than you think are.

the oathkeepers - who are made up of ex military & cops are some of the insurrectionists that stormed the capital.
What insurrection? You believe that bullshit narrative?
Just out of curiosity, the politicians that are stealing elections so they can keep looting this country, are they cutting you in on their action? Or are you helping them rob us all for free? :rolleyes:

And the oathkeepers are about upholding the oath we all took to support and defend the US Constitution; you find fault with that mission, and you're the problem, not them.

Stop being stupid, we're full up on that around here.

^^^

tedium060617.gif

wow, i didn't realise just how cray cray you are.

there is documented proof between the various seditious groups who participated in the bloody attempted coup on jan 6th because they wre stooooopid enough to do it via social media. one actually used the word 'insurrection' & they are being taken care of.

but this dude, a founding member of the OKs is facing 30 years & he decided to squeal on his buds.

Capitol riot: Prosecutors get first guilty plea 100 days after attack
Fri, April 16, 2021, 4:18 PM·13 min read

Exactly 100 days since the 6 January riot that saw a pro-Trump mob storm the US Capitol, prosecutors have their first guilty plea.

Jon Schaffer, 53, a member of the Oath Keepers militia group, pleaded guilty to two charges - obstruction of an official proceeding and entering a restricted building with a dangerous weapon.

He is facing 30 years in prison and is expected to co-operate with investigators.

How many arrests so far?

Most of the rioters were allowed to leave the crime scene, forcing investigators to conduct a national manhunt for the pro-Trump crowd that stormed the halls of Congress.

Investigators for the District of Columbia says they have identified over 540 suspects and charged some 400 people in connection with the Capitol siege.

Officials say they are considering filing serious charges of seditious activity against some individuals who were involved in the siege on the Capitol.

According to federal criminal code, seditious conspiracy means an effort to conspire to overthrow the US government.

The punishment is severe: up to 20 years in prison.

Capitol riot: Prosecutors get first guilty plea 100 days after attack

uh ---- no. you don't tell a cop you are a LICENSED gun owner ... because you know that could spell trouble & then try to reach for it.

are you stupid?

No, stupid is when an officer is screaming at you "DON'T REACH FOR IT! DON'T REACH FOR IT! and you reach for it anyway.

Forum List

Back