Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

In our historical past, law enforcement would use their authority to deny or disparage blacks their due process in legal venues.
If blacks think they are still living in the 19th century then they should report to the nearest plantation and get busy picking cotton.
The Civil War ended around a century ago, right wingers lost. When are they going to stop being rebels without a Cause.

Ha ha ha, it was the DEMOCRATS who lost that Civil war, how can you be this stupid?

And it ended 150 years ago......
Becuase right wingers are even more stupid? Y'all used to vote democrat back in those days.

You lie so casually, why bother?
You practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) so casually, is it any wonder Government is so expensive. All we need is Ten simple Commandments from God for free not the Expense of Government y'all don't want to pay for.

Please tell me how folks who never associate with black folks can always tell you what black folks are thinking and doing. Where do you get this ass backwards information from?

Then where do they get their ignorant opinions from? They're raised that way and get it from other lowlife friends of theirs.

Acting the way this officer did is why we get new rules. It's going to take awhile to sink in but cops are going to be told that people have a right to pull over to a safe well lit spot.

They have easily as much of a right to protect themselves as a police officer does.

Fuck off. We pay for your lifestyle. Blue states have been funding grifter red states for decades. You’re living a lifestyle I paid for so stop bitching about how we steam rolled you in the last election with the dastardly plan of having more people actually vote against your putrid ideas.

Horse shit. The only reason you pay more is because Communist states have such a high cost of living due to unions and taxes. All you have to do is watch HGTV to see that. A home in your blue city and state costs two to three times the amount than the same home in my purple state. You people F-up your areas, move to a red state, and vote the same stupid way that ruined your last city and state.

Stay where you are and don't come here. You don't like us, you hate the police, you hate liberty, and you hate guns.

Explain this Ray.

They should have shot the bastard.
Screenshot_20210416-101856_Samsung Internet.jpg

Actually. If he receives an illegal order he is required by regulations not to obey it.
yes, thats one of the dumbest ideas the military ever came up with

But it does not apply in the civilian world

And certainly not when the order is legal as this one was

Well let’s examine that. Let’s say the cop in a fit of fury challenges you to swing at him. You do so. What crime have you committed? Answer in Georgia. Disturbing the peace. The cop actually has no legal authority to use force against you in that situation. It is called fighting or provoking words. If the cop hits you or uses his club or taser. He has committed a felony.

"If the kid were to take him up on his offer to fight him, then the officer would have had no legal grounds to use any type of force necessary to defend himself,” Oliver said
The black police chief is a moron

the teenager was wrong to curse the police officer

when the officer dressed him down he was humiliated before his friends

because the fact is that in a fight the cop would have whipped his ass and everyone knew it

thats a lifes lesson that families used to teach children early in life but no longer do so

So the law about provoking or fighting words does not exist or doesn’t apply to cops?

One more time since you ignored it the first time I posted it:

A 2016 Harvard researcher's study found that Black people are no more likely to be killed by police officers than are white people. A 2019 study published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found “no evidence of anti-Black ... disparities across" fatal shootings by police. Both white and Black people are far more likely to be murdered by an acquaintance of their own race than they are to be shot dead by the police.

There are millions of interactions between Black people and police annually, including about 2 million arrests.

In 2019, 1,004 people, mostly white, were shot dead by the police, according to the Washington Post. Assuming that an average of one police officer is involved per killing, then 1,004 police officers, or fourteen-hundredths of 1% of America’s 700,000 police officers, were involved in fatal police shootings.

A Washington Post database shows that 14 Black and 25 white “unarmed” Americans were shot dead by police in 2019. An analysis that was broadcast on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" of 10 of the “unarmed” Black decedents showed that for five of these persons, calling them unarmed is misleading: two had cars, one had a stun gun, and two others had guns, authorities said. In those two cases where the decedents had guns, which were the only cases where the weapons were not used to assault police, the officers faced homicide charges.

So you keep getting your education from memes, and I'll get mine from actual studies.

the law about provoking or fighting words does not exist or doesn’t apply to cops?
Not on the street

but libs can still file complaints later

It is later we are talking about. The cop could not pummel the teen and arrest him. The cop would be committing a crime. False arrest. Assault. Etc. if the cop used a club or taser felony charges would follow for the cop.

I don’t write laws. I didn’t write these. If the cop used his firearm. He would never get out of prison.

Again. Not my laws. Not my radical ideals. The cop was lucky to get off being fired.

Yea we have seen her in action.

Better watch this one while you're in the mood for videos.

The cop is in violation of the law.
No cop can demand someone step out of the car.
If she was weaving and the cop suspects DUI, he can insist in a breathalyzer, but not to step out.

Thats complete bullshit

Cop only have authority to get tickets and serve existing warrants when they pull over drivers.
They do not have any authority to order people around, conduct warrantless searches, or anything else.
And there is no way anyone can give them any more authority, because legislators don't have it to give.

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
I wonder if he was grabbing for his taser and picked up the pepper sprayer instead. :rolleyes-41:

If that is the case, who is training these morons and why would he need to taze him?
Maybe its not the smartest time for libs to cut funding for the police

because training will be the first to go

And that will be a good thing, because obviously police are currently trained illegally to infringe upon rights.
For example, it is a criminal felony for police to point a gun at anyone who is not armed.

Yelling and aggressively threatening is not being extra cautious it is escalating and dangerous and inappropriate.
The driver failed to follow instructions

if he was outside the car in full view it puts the police at less risk
I got arrested for that back in the mid 90's.
Cop wanted me to get in the car and stay there with the door shut and my seatbelt on, but I didn't like the squirrely way he was acting, so I opted to stand outside my car, on my feet, hands visible, in full view of any witnesses.

He told me I was under arrest, and when I just looked at him for a moment, he slid back a half step, and put his hand on his gun. I decided not to kill him and let him take me into custody. The judge threw it out saying "You gotta be fucking kidding me....", and the cop's chief had a chat with him about doing stupid shit to people that were capable of ripping his arms off and slapping him around with the wet ends.

The chief of police was my judo sensei.
Cops have a black belt in 9mm

So does everyone, so if abusive, police will lose.

They do not have any authority to order people around,
Wrong

You should check you facts before posting

The cops do have the authority to order the motorist to get out of his car

They do not have any authority to order people around,
Wrong

You should check you facts before posting

The cops do have the authority to order the motorist to get out of his car

Wrong.
That has never been the precedent and did NOT rule that the police could use chemicals or other means if you did not get out of the car.
That ruling was just that IF you complied and got out of the car, that THEN they could search you if they saw a bulge.

I have gone through many concealed carry classes, and all lawyers say you do NOT have to get out and to NEVER get out.

Here is the dissenting opinions that prevented it from being more than a one off.

{...
Justice Thurgood Marshall wrote a dissenting opinion, arguing that such searches, in order to conform to the requirements of the Fourth Amendment, must relate to the reason for the stop. Because the officers had detained Mimms for an expired license plate, searching him for concealed weapons was not within the scope of the stop and therefore made it an unlawful search. Justice John Paul Stevens, joined by Justices William Brennan and Thurgood Marshall, filed a separate dissent arguing that the majority opinion gave too much discretion to police officers, allowing them to search detainees whenever they could invent any basis for concern.
...}

So does everyone, so if abusive, police will lose

Correction

In this incident the cop had a black belt but the crooks didnt

The more the cops shoot, the more there will be dead cops in the future.

I do not understand why you seem to think the cops are the good guys.
They aren't.
Every dictatorship in history exists due to the existence of police.

Forum List

Back