Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people

How do you people get he was a medic? He was a 2nd LT.
Calm down Admiral

he’s in the medical corps

They were not lawful orders dumb fuck.
You are making up crap to fit the situation

the driver with black brain disease created this incident
Lol. Go look up the laws. Stupid fuckibg cop has to follow them just like you and me. I made nothing up. Fuck that cop and every other cop that does not obey the rules. I don't obey the rules in my profession they jerk my license, cancel my e&o s and sue me out of my pocket. Cops are protected as hell and this one was fired almost immediately. Why was he fired? Gross negligence of duty. He got what fucking deserved and I am laughing at his dumb ass. I am not laughing at the tax payers that will have to pay for his stupidity.
The cops had a legal right to tell the suspect to get out of his car
No he did not. There is no law that says you have to exit your vehicle for a minor traffic stop. Further more the reason for the stop was horseshit. You are allowed to tape temporary tags to a window. No cause for the stop in the first place. This police department will be sued. They will lose if it goes to court. It won't go to court because they will settle. The tax payers will be fucked out of big bucks because one ass holes ego. He should be fired and kicked in the balls on the way out the door.

The Army LT was trying to deescalate..
Bullshit

he was prolonging the incident by not cooperating

One of those was speaking respectfully and non threateningly

The other was screaming and ranting

Guess which one?
The black guy was increasing the tension by refusing to cooperate with the police

He kept asking a simple question
What is this about?

The cops knew it was not about a Temp Tag Plate......So what was it about?

Lol. Go look up the laws. Stupid fuckibg cop has to follow them just like you and me. I made nothing up. Fuck that cop and every other cop that does not obey the rules. I don't obey the rules in my profession they jerk my license, cancel my e&o s and sue me out of my pocket. Cops are protected as hell and this one was fired almost immediately. Why was he fired? Gross negligence of duty. He got what fucking deserved and I am laughing at his dumb ass. I am not laughing at the tax payers that will have to pay for his stupidity.

Can you post that law?

know to racist black folks are never entitled to Justice, restitution or anything else.
Restitution for nothing

you were never a slave

if anyone deserves compensation its whites

because without slavery the vast majority of African-Americans today would be African-Africans instead

and America would be more peaceful and less crime ridden

There is no law that says you have to exit your vehicle for a minor traffic stop.
For any reason if instructed to by the police

they are legally in control of the situation not the black guy
Lol, you don't know fuck about fuck. The fact that the guy was immediately fired from one of the most protected jobs on the planet should give you some indication of how the rules work but evidently not. If that fucker had worked for me and cost me money over stupid shit like that not only would he have been fired he would have met my buddy lurch some cold dark rainy night. Fuck with my reputation or wallet there is hell to pay. Go fuck your self I am tired of hearing your drivel.

Can you post that law?
He can't post or back up shit. There are people who make a living going around putting cops in these types of situations , recording them and suing. Brave mother fuckers. Not the way I wanna make a living but I guess it pays well and holds cops accountable.

The cops knew it was not about a Temp Tag Plate......So what was it about?
I dont think they could read the tag from their patrol that was inside the window

the cop reported to hq that it was a FELONY stop

if the black guy had cooperated he would have been released in 5 minutes

They saw the temp tag in the rear window as they got out of the car. That was in their report.
If they thought it was stolen, why didn’t they call it in before going all SWAT team?

There is no law that says you have to exit your vehicle for a minor traffic stop.

Lol, you don't know fuck about fuck. The fact that the guy was immediately fired from one of the most protected jobs on the planet should give you some indication of how the rules work but evidently not. If that fucker had worked for me and cost me money over stupid shit like that not only would he have been fired he would have met my buddy lurch some cold dark rainy night. Fuck with my reputation or wallet there is hell to pay. Go fuck your self I am tired of hearing your drivel.
Generally, police will back their officers and say he followed proper procedure. It saves them from lawsuits.

In this case, they couldn’t.

You have a very limited vocabulary that consists of “fuck” and not much else

anyway you are all wrong

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people

How do you people get he was a medic? He was a 2nd LT.
Calm down Admiral

he’s in the medical corps

He is a medical paper-pusher in the Virginia National Guard, not a medic!

know to racist black folks are never entitled to Justice, restitution or anything else.
Restitution for nothing

you were never a slave

if anyone deserves compensation its whites

because without slavery the vast majority of African-Americans today would be African-Africans instead

and America would be more peaceful and less crime ridden

That's the best racist excuse you can come up with fool.

Forum List

Back