Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

There is no law that says you have to exit your vehicle for a minor traffic stop.
For any reason if instructed to by the police

they are legally in control of the situation not the black guy
Lol, you don't know fuck about fuck. The fact that the guy was immediately fired from one of the most protected jobs on the planet should give you some indication of how the rules work but evidently not. If that fucker had worked for me and cost me money over stupid shit like that not only would he have been fired he would have met my buddy lurch some cold dark rainy night. Fuck with my reputation or wallet there is hell to pay. Go fuck your self I am tired of hearing your drivel.
You have a very limited vocabulary that consists of “fuck” and not much else

anyway you are all wrong
Well evidently the police chief and safety director agree with me so I think I will hold their opinion in higher regard than yours. Hillarious

Screenshot_20210413-104141_Samsung Internet.jpg

the best racist excuse you can come up with fool.
I dont need an excuse for not allowing you to pick my pocket

You used several to treat black folks as less than human for centuries in this country.
Superbadbrutha....most of the people who have treated African Americans terribly are dead. The worst are long dead. There may be people who still do in some remote areas. But most African Americans do not put up with it. It is not a one way street. It is two ways and from within there needs improvement.

If a perpetrator refuses to obey multiple orders by law enforcement, force is their only option. In this case the use of pepper spray was the lesser of the force that could have been applied. Would you have preferred the deployment of the Taser?
The cops immediately came at him guns drawn and pointing in his face when the traffic stop itself was completely baseless.

Everything was wrong from the get go.

~~~~~~
When you are approaching a possibly stolen vehicle that is what you do, Then when the closest LEO sees a pistol his reaction must be correct or risk a shooting incident. In this case the "suspect" received dose of pepper spray rather than a dose of lethal lead....bSurely this "white" hispanic LEO is relieved that he didn't have to shoot a "black" hispanic.
There’s no reason to suspect it was a stolen vehicle.
Military guy in uniform driving a vehicle with no tags is suspicious as fuck---------------anytime you go onto a base (for work or for housing or for grocery shopping or to go bowling whatever else is going on the bases which are like mini-towns) you are supposed to show your id and your vehicle is supposed to be looked over by the mp guards. The bases require all regulations for motor vehicles be followed.

the best racist excuse you can come up with fool.
I dont need an excuse for not allowing you to pick my pocket

You used several to treat black folks as less than human for centuries in this country.
Superbadbrutha....most of the people who have treated African Americans terribly are dead. The worst are long dead. There may be people who still do in some remote areas. But most African Americans do not put up with it. It is not a one way street. It is two ways and from within there needs improvement.

Smfh are you serious?

If a perpetrator refuses to obey multiple orders by law enforcement, force is their only option. In this case the use of pepper spray was the lesser of the force that could have been applied. Would you have preferred the deployment of the Taser?
The cops immediately came at him guns drawn and pointing in his face when the traffic stop itself was completely baseless.

~~~~~~
When you are approaching a possibly stolen vehicle that is what you do, Then when the closest LEO sees a pistol his reaction must be correct or risk a shooting incident. In this case the "suspect" received dose of pepper spray rather than a dose of lethal lead....bSurely this "white" hispanic LEO is relieved that he didn't have to shoot a "black" hispanic.
Military guy in uniform driving a vehicle with no tags is suspicious as fuck---------------anytime you go onto a base (for work or for housing or for grocery shopping or to go bowling whatever else is going on the bases which are like mini-towns) you are supposed to show your id and your vehicle is supposed to be looked over by the mp guards. The bases require all regulations for motor vehicles be followed.
It’s not. For starters the dealer tag was in the back window.

The guy wasn’t on base. He was in a little town. They didn’t even know he was military when they got out of their cars and stated shouting at him guns drawn.

Pulling over an idiot not following the law likely high on his ass. Wearing an uniform does not mean you are above the law. Nor does being black which I think confuses you often.

So does the same rule apply to those wearing a police uniform? The law has NEVER favored black folks, so why would I think that? He was pulled over for no tag when you can clearly see it. So explain to me why he deserved that treatment Turtle Shit.

~~~~~~
It’s not. For starters the dealer tag was in the back window.

The guy wasn’t on base. He was in a little town. They didn’t even know he was military when they got out of their cars and stated shouting at him guns drawn.
Yes, but the ass knew he was military and decided to be an ass and ignore cops. Dealer tag or whatever this guy supposedly had is supposed to be CLEARLY visible and even then cops can and do pull people over (as the criminal element) regularily steals cars and uses dealer tags and other means to try to hide the stolen cars/or unregistered cars. The guy was not following directions-------and worse he was purposely being obtuse which indicates that he was likely on drugs or doing something illegal as NORMAL people don't sit there and think that they can't be pulled over because they are in an uniform and obey police especially if they are in the military.

When my husband was in--failure to obey cops and others like this ass was doing would have meant a formal complaint would filed against you in the service even if you had done nothing illegal---affecting your military career.

They didnt know he as black either
They apparently knew that he was most likely black, by their own admission as they stated that when someone waits to pull over into a well lit and monitored environment, as should be one’s right, it’s 80% of the time a black individual.

Forum List

Back