Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

They saw the temp tag in the rear window as they got out of the car. That was in their report.
If they thought it was stolen, why didn’t they call it in before going all SWAT team?

I swear, no matter what's in front of a leftist, they always see something different.

The police pulled over a vehicle with no license plate and didn't stop for over a mile after they activated their lights.

When he pulled into the gas station, police exited their vehicle and immediately ordered the driver out of the car which he refused.

As they approached the vehicle, they seen the tag behind the smoked glass, but were too concerned about the uncooperative subject.

Still refusing to exit the vehicle, the officer had to spray the driver to force him out of his car.

Then the subject fought with police when they ordered him to the ground, and fought with them again about putting his hands behind his back to get cuffed.

Police are trained to do things in order. First, secure the subject so they and the public are not in danger. That's priority one, not calling in a license tag.

So how should it have happened?

Police order the subject out of the car. They tell him to walk backwards and place his hands behind his back. He does exactly what police demand he does. They put the cuffs on, he explains his tag is behind the heavily tinted glass, they call the tag and drivers license in, take the cuffs off, and he goes on his way with a warning about improperly displayed temporary tags.

Why do blacks and other leftists always choose the hardest way to deal with a situation?

When my husband was in--failure to obey cops and others like this ass was doing would have meant a formal complaint would filed against you in the service even if you had done nothing illegal---affecting your military career.

The officer, being a vet himself knew this. Police would have no choice but to inform the military. After the officer discussed it with his supervisor, his supervisor gave the officer the choice of what he wanted to do. As a vet himself, he decided he would give the subject a break since he was in the military, and even gave the solder a choice of how he wanted to proceed; what would give him the least problems or grief.

How did the uncooperative black driver thank him? He sued the city and the force had to let a good officer go.

Those cops should be sent to a combat zone in Africa.

For what, doing their job? I have a better idea:

Divide this country so we have two countries instead. You can run your country the way you want, and we will do the same in our country.

This solves at least 90% of the problems in our country.

And of course he was charged with resisting arrest, correct?
No

the police are in full retreat a ross America

police chiefs appointed by liberal democrats know they will be fired if they dont maintain a low profile

This cop wasn’t in full retreat when he acted like a thug for no reason. It was only after the fact that the cop realized he was in deep shit over his irrational behavior. That’s why the cop threatened Nazario unless he kept his mouth shut.

This is exactly what we’ve been talking about, policing is out of control if you think it is okay for them to treat people like this.
Cameras are just starting to show the thug behavior of some cops for all to see.

No he did not. There is no law that says you have to exit your vehicle for a minor traffic stop. Further more the reason for the stop was horseshit. You are allowed to tape temporary tags to a window. No cause for the stop in the first place. This police department will be sued. They will lose if it goes to court. It won't go to court because they will settle. The tax payers will be fucked out of big bucks because one ass holes ego. He should be fired and kicked in the balls on the way out the door.

So what makes you think a jury would allow a lawsuit because an officer followed procedure and did nothing wrong?

When you're carrying and you get stopped by the police, can't the same be said about you?

Yes it can, that's why our law is the first thing that must come out of your mouth is advising the officers you are licensed and armed. If you don't immediately tell officers, or you tell them later on during the stop, you're going to jail.

Which one did they fire? I don't get why they didn't fire both.

If they only fired one, I hope it was the pepper spraying racist one.

You mean the pepper spraying Hispanic one? So give me a timestamp of where race was mentioned in the video by the police officer.

Either on the national news with David Muir or CBS Evening News w/Nora O'Donnell although I don't think she was the anchor tonight.

No, no, no. News found that out later. I'm talking about the video from beginning to end. Where did the solder tell them he drove to a well lit area which is why he didn't stop?

apparently knew that he was most likely black, by their own admission as they stated that when someone waits to pull over into a well lit and monitored environment, as should be one’s right, it’s 80% of the time a black individual.
They didnt know he was black when decided to pull him over

Crocker should have stopped right then when he found the temporary plate in the window, the very reason for stopping the driver in the first place, they had thought it was missing.

That is pure incompetence and will easily lose the lawsuit because of that alone.

Stupid!

If he would have cooperated with police, that's exactly what they would have done. But when you give officers a hard time, it only gives them more of a reason you are up to no good.

Ask the cops. They read it off the back window after they had finished throwing him to the ground.

Sure they did, when they were in a well lit area and got right up to the glass, then they could see it. But because the guy was an asshole, they suspected something was wrong, so their first priority is to find out what.

Looked fairly routine to me. No need to escalate the situation.

The police department agrees that they acted inappropriately. Shows you have no idea what you’re talking about. As usual.

The city is looking to save themselves money. The officer performed his duties the way all officers across the country do with an uncooperative subject.

I don’t pretend to know stuff I don’t know.

That’s why you don’t see me making shit up about policies. You don’t have any idea about that, just pretending like there’s some “rule” against telling him why they’re pointing guns at his face, which is absolutely the most absurd thing I’ve heard.

Id love to hear it. The policy that states you aren’t allowed to tell a person why he has a gun shoved in his face who is presenting no threat to to whatsoever. As if that makes the slightest bit of common sense.

The gun was not in his face until the officer had to approach the subject who was refusing his orders.

No he did not. There is no law that says you have to exit your vehicle for a minor traffic stop. Further more the reason for the stop was horseshit. You are allowed to tape temporary tags to a window. No cause for the stop in the first place. This police department will be sued. They will lose if it goes to court. It won't go to court because they will settle. The tax payers will be fucked out of big bucks because one ass holes ego. He should be fired and kicked in the balls on the way out the door.

So what makes you think a jury would allow a lawsuit because an officer followed procedure and did nothing wrong?
The officer did not follow procedure.

The Negro had a chip on his shoulder.

Another product of filthy diversity in the armed forces. That and the stupid hateful victim mentality of the dumbass Negros that have been taught to them by the hate mongering Liberals.

I have been stopped several times over the decades for infractions like going over the speed limit. I was always respectful and cooperative with the police. Never been shot, pepper sprayed or had the police belligerent. With one except not even given tickets but just warnings.

just another black idiot who had a bad upbringing in a single-parent home and didn't learn to respect authority. Any other questions?

Just another racist idiot who doesn't matter seeing a black man murdered

just another black idiot who had a bad upbringing in a single-parent home and didn't learn to respect authority. Any other questions?

Just another white, racist idiot who thinks it's ok for the police to murder young black men.

Forum List

Back