Of these 12 potential candidates, who do you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

12 potential candidates, who do you pick as the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Adam Kinzinger

• Liz Cheney

• Mike Pence

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Ron Desantis

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Josh Hawley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kasich

• Tucker Carlson

• Mike Pompeo

• Donald Trump

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Kristi Noem

• Nikki Haley

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Gregg Abbott

• Tim Scott

• Total voters
Let’s see…who is missing

Ted Cruz
Tim Scott
Gregg Abbott
Rubio is missing, too.
I very rarely find ANY candidates worth voting for. OCCASIONALLY one will pop up at the local or state level but there’s almost never anyone worth voting for at the national level.

That’s why I end up sitting out most elections unless there are ballot questions.(2008)
Yeah, I vote on local candidates, if I can get info on them. Took me two hours to go through the Internet on the locals this last month's primary.

The day I figured out (2008) that I didn't have to vote for a president was a revelation. I didn't vote that office the next time, either. (Romney?????!) I'll vote if moved to do so, but if I'm grossly insulted by both sides, the heck with it.

Look, Andrew Jackson types are no longer in politics and truthfully they wouldn’t want this headache.

I am sorry to tell you this but it is reality of today political environment.
Old Hickory Is Back and He's Wielding a Mean Stick

The reality is that White working-class Populists are going to take over the Republican Party and dismiss the Traditional Conservatives. A reflective reality you should recognize is how the feral minorities were invited into the Democratic Party in order to be used, but then took it over and made the FDR Democrats toe their line.

Old Hickory Is Back and He's Wielding a Mean Stick

The reality is that White working-class Populists are going to take over the Republican Party and dismiss the Traditional Conservatives. A reflective reality you should recognize is how the feral minorities were invited into the Democratic Party in order to be used, but then took it over and made the FDR Democrats toe their line.
The last true Conservative Republican that ran and won was back before the Great Depression, so Conservatism in the GOP is dead…

So what has Ted done that's "corrupt." He doesn't get along with anyone in the system
He has been a member of the US Congress; an organization that, along with the House of Representatives and the Office of the President, have actively rejected and thwarted their Constitutional limits and boundaries. That’s TREASON in my mind; and YES, I do believe every individual who has held any of those offices since 1861 is guilty of Treason.

I’m pretty sure there’s nobody on that list whom I could vote for. Definitely not Trump. None of the women obviously. I don’t see a walk-the-talk Traditionalist Conservative on the list.
You've obviously never looked at Liz Cheney's record. She's more right wing than the Trump cultist they replaced her with.

Last edited:
You've obviously never looked at Liz Cheney's record. She's more right wing than the Trump cultist they replaced her with
She’s a WOMAN in POLITICS!!! That is the total antithesis of TRADITIONALIST CONSERVATISM!!!!!! Women belong in the home, not in politics.

What the Trump cult deserves is for Liz Cheney to run as an Independent candidate for President in 2024 as a spoiler to draw votes away from whatever deranged candidate the organization formerly known as the Republican Party nominates.

You've obviously never looked at Liz Cheney's record. She's more right wing than the Trump cultist they replaced her with.
But she's disloyal. She can't figure out NOT to attack allies. I want nothing to do with her and will never vote for her or anyone she likes.

Fact is it will be either Trump, DeSantis or Cruz.
Ted Cruz is the guy whose wife Trump called ugly. Ted Cruz is the guy whose dad Trump implied helped kill JFK.

Ted Cruz then dropped to his knees and sucked Trump's cock for the next four years, and was the first to rise in the Senate to support the coup.

Ted Cruz's photo should be right next to the definition of "cuck" in every dictionary published for the next century.

Trump was the best President of modern times and we need him for President.

After DeSantis spends another four years as the greatest Governor Florida ever had then we will release him to run for President.
DeSantis better run for VP: Trump won't live forever.

He has been a member of the US Congress; an organization that, along with the House of Representatives and the Office of the President, have actively rejected and thwarted their Constitutional limits and boundaries. That’s TREASON in my mind; and YES, I do believe every individual who has held any of those offices since 1861 is guilty of Treason.
States rights; the right of states to leave the union.

I think that's like votes for women: that ship is well over the horizon by now. I don't think we can go back and fix 1861 now: everyone is dead.

Of these 12 potential candidates, who do you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

I'd only consider voting for the following four:

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

I'd probably go with Mitt Romney because unlike Liz Cheney and John Kasich, he voted to remove Trump during his first impeachment trial as well as his second. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger did not vote to impeach Trump the first time, but did the second time.
It's pointless at this time to even consider anyone but Trump or DeSantis.

Which one will you vote for, if they are the only ones left by the time of your state's primary?

States rights; the right of states to leave the union.

I think that's like votes for women: that ship is well over the horizon by now. I don't think we can go back and fix 1861 now: everyone is dead
Then this nation no longer has any moral foundation to sit on and should be “burned down” and rebuilt from scratch.

Forum List

Back