Who do you think would be the best Republican nominee for president? (Poll)

Who do you think would be the best Republican nominee for president?

• Total voters
I'd happily vote for him. . ditto Trump and DeSantis. I can't see myself voting for CC or even Haley, though the latter is preferable to CC!

That dude acts like all he wants is for the left to like his ass. When you see Rs showing up on CNN a lot and not so much on Fox or Newsmax..

yeh.. you get my drift. I know sometimes Rs have to show up in that hellhole, but you don't see DeSantis turning into a D when he does or a RINO
We Patriots have to vote for whoever is the GOP nominee. Even Chris Christie, as reprehensible as he is, represents a constituency that wants the best for America and Americans and would be better than any deep state, Marxist minded Democrat that he will run against.

We Patriots have to vote for whoever is the GOP nominee. Even Chris Christie, as reprehensible as he is, represents a constituency that wants the best for America and Americans and would be better than any deep state, Marxist minded Democrat that he will run against.
well, that kind of goes w/o saying, esp w/ me.

I may vote Democrat some day

When I'm dead

and they grab my name from a tombstone for one of their fake ballots

Him :banana:

1700345581941.png

I thought about it a long time and answered Trump

I don't like his baggage or apparent baggage and I worry about the General, but I think most Americans are going to vote R this time. Hopefully, we don't have to worry about too much fraud this time? If we do... then all I can say is

Never mind...

DeSantis should be the nominee but it doesn't matter because the election is rigged.
Republicans are saying he's being too soft on Trump. And not answering questions when asked. He's giving those typical politician responses that may sound good but don't actually answer the question.

I just found this statement from Trump when he was running against Hillary. Based on this quote from Trump, you guys should pick someone else

“If she were to win, it would create an unprecedented Constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government,” he said. “She is likely to be under investigation for many years, and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial.

Did you see Haley and DeSantis on cnn last night? I was half-watching. The other half was Fox News, which most of the time was more interesting, although... How can I say when I didn't watch the whole cnn show? Well, anyhow....

I do understand DeS comment about Trump and Fauci. We should have known about Fauci long before we did. I don't know what Trump did on that issue or didn't do. I can't know everything about him; I'm not God.

Haley said somethingl ast night that i didn't like, which is not surprising, but I can' remember it. Oh, maybe I do recall:

One thing she said that seemed ODD was that she agreed w/ a lot of Trump's policies but that "chaos [was that the word she used?] follows him everywhere he goes."

OMG. What a freaking RINO!

Hello, Haley... Ever consider that maybe the liberal "news" (supposedly news) folks are the ones stirring up all that chaos and mayhem by LYING their asses off, exaggerating everything he does or supposedly does?!

Stop pandering to the damn liberals already!

sheez

Forum List

Back