Rep Anna Paulina Luna Scolds Democrats Chanting “UKRAINE, UKRAINE!” and Waving Ukraine Flags as They Vote to Secure Ukraine’s Border Instead of Ours

It is MAGA who displays their revulsion for the US and their support for an authoritarian dictatorship like Putin's. They supported giving money to stop the invasion of Ukraine. Republicans turned down border money contained in the Senate bill. My revulsion is with treasonous Putin Republicans. As Ronald Reagan said, he didn't leave the Democrat Party, it left him. Ronald Reagan would never have been a Trump fascist Republican.

I'm sure you don't understand but that silly conspiracy theory is laughable.

UkeWar.jpg

The traitors have a friend in Putin.

The traitors were waving their Ukrainian flags as they threw deficit spending toward Ukraine.

You’re one stupid bitch.

The pootin lovers voted against the aid.

BTW what was the vote?

And 311 yes votes.

So, wide spread support for the bill. While you crybaby maga fuckup whine again.

correct. Uniparty (deep state) votes. Killing the Country and planet for short term riches. Our border wide open, criminals and sick pouring across unvetted. Yet they spend $500B total to give to corrupted NAZI in Europe?

And 311 yes votes.

So, wide spread support for the bill. While you crybaby maga fuckup whine again.

I find it amusing that Democrats are so invested in war now that your party is in the White House. Strange how that works, isn't it? I don't want to see Ukraine defeated either, but the fact of the matter is our country is well over $30 trillion in debt and it's growing everyday. While you gleefully cheer on the funding of everybody else's wars our nation is slowly crumbling. We have the worst border crisis quite possibly in our nation's history. The level of crime is unacceptable. Our cities look like scenes from Third World countries (and unlike you, I've actually been to the Third World.) Instead of addressing these things in a serious manner, you have Democratic members of Congress waving around the flag of another country cheering for us to spend our money on them instead of our needs. The optics here are not very good.

I find it amusing that Democrats are so invested in war now that your party is in the White House. Strange how that works, isn't it? I don't want to see Ukraine defeated either, but the fact of the matter is our country is well over $30 trillion in debt and it's growing everyday. While you gleefully cheer on the funding of everybody else's wars our nation is slowly crumbling. We have the worst border crisis quite possibly in our nation's history. The level of crime is unacceptable. Our cities look like scenes from Third World countries (and unlike you, I've actually been to the Third World.) Instead of addressing these things in a serious manner, you have Democratic members of Congress waving around the flag of another country cheering for us to spend our money on them instead of our needs. The optics here are not very good.
Crime is falling in America and nowhere never the levels seen in the 70’s and 80’s.

Our cities do not look like third world countries and you know it. Even phax is have a hard time selling that narrative about NYC.

It’s hilarious that you would abandon a country looking to rid itself of its Iron Curtain past for a new Democracy.

If you really wanted to change America you would work to close the income disparity and its corrosive effect on our democracy.

Forum List

Back