Of these 12 potential candidates, who do you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

12 potential candidates, who do you pick as the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Adam Kinzinger

• Liz Cheney

• Mike Pence

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Ron Desantis

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Josh Hawley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kasich

• Tucker Carlson

• Mike Pompeo

• Donald Trump

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Kristi Noem

• Nikki Haley

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Gregg Abbott

• Tim Scott

• Total voters

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012
Of these 12 potential candidates, who do you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

I'd only consider voting for the following four:

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

I'd probably go with Mitt Romney because unlike Liz Cheney and John Kasich, he voted to remove Trump during his first impeachment trial as well as his second. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger did not vote to impeach Trump the first time, but did the second time.

Last edited:

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

I'd probably go with Mitt Romney because unlike Liz Cheney and John Kasich, he voted to remove Trump during his first impeachment trial as well as his second. Liz Cheney and John Kasich did not vote to impeach Trump the first time, but did the second time.
They're Democrats.

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

I'd probably go with Mitt Romney because unlike Liz Cheney and John Kasich, he voted to remove Trump during his first impeachment trial as well as his second. Liz Cheney and John Kasich did not vote to impeach Trump the first time, but did the second time.
Lol. Might as well vote Biden and heels up. All rhinos.

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

Wow, you picked the only four I unconditionally EXCLUDE as choices any sane man would consider. Romney couldn't beat Obumma even after what was considered the worst term in US presidential history at the time, Cheney is a criminal and the others are total losers, so you must really be a RINO looking for another bad GOP defeat!

I’m pretty sure there’s nobody on that list whom I could vote for. Definitely not Trump. None of the women obviously. I don’t see a walk-the-talk Traditionalist Conservative on the list.

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

trump-epic.gif

Oh, that's easy!

Mike Pompeo seems the ideal candidate to attract Independents and thinking Dems. He seems very mature and moderate. (That he has lost a lot of weight shows him to be a man of determination.)

Since it will be in 2024, the Vice Presidential candidate will have to fill the gender and ethnicity quota. Thus, Nikki Haley.

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

Whichever one would lose against a democrat.

Americans are dumb so republicans have favor, but if a Republican candidate is repulsive enough we have a shot.

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

LOL.

Where did your list of "potential candidates" come from?

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

You sick ass one trick Trump hating jerks just can't get him out of TDS brains.

I’m pretty sure there’s nobody on that list whom I could vote for. Definitely not Trump. None of the women obviously. I don’t see a walk-the-talk Traditionalist Conservative on the list.
Well clearly whatever candidate you would pick would have no shot of getting elected so I fully support your choice lol

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

Smells like a judas goat thread. Lead any sheep to the slaughter lately?

How's about Bobby Jindal?

Didn't see that one coming, now did ya?

Well clearly whatever candidate you would pick would have no shot of getting elected
I very rarely find ANY candidates worth voting for. OCCASIONALLY one will pop up at the local or state level but there’s almost never anyone worth voting for at the national level.

That’s why I end up sitting out most elections unless there are ballot questions.

Forum List

Back