Of these 12 potential candidates, who do you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

12 potential candidates, who do you pick as the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Adam Kinzinger

• Liz Cheney

• Mike Pence

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Ron Desantis

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Josh Hawley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kasich

• Tucker Carlson

• Mike Pompeo

• Donald Trump

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Kristi Noem

• Nikki Haley

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Gregg Abbott

• Tim Scott

• Total voters
Of these 12 potential candidates, who do you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

I'd only consider voting for the following four:

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

I'd probably go with Mitt Romney because unlike Liz Cheney and John Kasich, he voted to remove Trump during his first impeachment trial as well as his second. Liz Cheney and John Kasich did not vote to impeach Trump the first time, but did the second time.
Romney but his age bothers me.

Fact is it will be either Trump, DeSantis or Cruz.

If Trump then the left must run Gavin and ditch Biden or Harris…

I'd only consider voting for the following four:

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

I'd probably go with Mitt Romney because unlike Liz Cheney and John Kasich, he voted to remove Trump during his first impeachment trial as well as his second. Liz Cheney and John Kasich did not vote to impeach Trump the first time, but did the second time.

Mike Pence, for saving the country on Sedition Day.

Oh, that's easy!

Mike Pompeo seems the ideal candidate to attract Independents and thinking Dems. He seems very mature and moderate. (That he has lost a lot of weight shows him to be a man of determination.)

Since it will be in 2024, the Vice Presidential candidate will have to fill the gender and ethnicity quota. Thus, Nikki Haley.

Republicans don't do "gender and ethnicity" quotas. In 2024 our ticket must be paler than the full moon in Alaska. Where's Sara Palin been hiding those sweet cheeks anyway?

I’m pretty sure there’s nobody on that list whom I could vote for. Definitely not Trump. None of the women obviously. I don’t see a walk-the-talk Traditionalist Conservative on the list.
Can you name a person you consider to be a "real" Conservative who you would vote for? Who did I miss for this list?

Oh, that's easy!

Mike Pompeo seems the ideal candidate to attract Independents and thinking Dems. He seems very mature and moderate. (That he has lost a lot of weight shows him to be a man of determination.)

Since it will be in 2024, the Vice Presidential candidate will have to fill the gender and ethnicity quota. Thus, Nikki Haley.
Give Mike Pompeo a vote in the poll then. Right now he has ZERO votes.

LOL.

Where did your list of "potential candidates" come from?
It was a list from an "odds maker" on various candidates chances of becoming President in 2024. I added a couple that were not on the list, plus Rightwinger told me about three that were missing from the list. There is 15 on the list now instead of just 12.

Can you name a person you consider to be a "real" Conservative who you would vote for?
I cannot name a single individual. There isn’t one in the public spotlight on the national stage. I’ve been saying since 2004 that the Republican Party needs to be grooming ideological Traditional Conservatives as future candidates and they have blindly continued on with the centrist, RINO, gutless POS’s they’ve promoted for decades.

Maybe there’s someone in a Statehouse or Governors mansion somewhere that I don’t know about. I hope so, because otherwise it may be another generation before I find a Republican Presidential candidate to vote for.

Romney but his age bothers me.

Fact is it will be either Trump, DeSantis or Cruz.

If Trump then the left must run Gavin and ditch Biden or Harris…
I initially forgot about Ted Cruz, but he is on the list now. Someone asked me to add Bobby Jindal.

I cannot name a single individual. There isn’t one in the public spotlight on the national stage. I’ve been saying since 2004 that the Republican Party needs to be grooming ideological Traditional Conservatives as future candidates and they have blindly continued on with the centrist, RINO, gutless POS’s they’ve promoted for decades.

Maybe there’s someone in a Statehouse or Governors mansion somewhere that I don’t know about. I hope so, because otherwise it may be another generation before I find a Republican Presidential candidate to vote for.
Your ideal candidate doesn’t exist in today Political Spectrum and couldn’t win in a general election even if they did.

I was hoping with extra candidates that this would be a little more interesting than a Trump VS Desantis match, but so far its not shaping up that way.

You idiots have enough of your own problems with the senile and the skanky.

Seriously, we're touched by your concern but you be best off trying to straighten out your own mess.
The Republican Party could end up not gaining the Senate this November and if so I would say the GOP has bigger problems than you realize.

If they fail to take the House this November then it tell you Trump and his brand isn’t selling at all and you need to think long and hard about the direction of your party.

I still contend it will be Ted “ Hey let do the Cancun Skip “ Cruz will be the nominee and if so watch Trump do everything to sink him.

Your ideal candidate doesn’t exist in today Political Spectrum and couldn’t win in a general election even if they did
That’s unfortunate. It would take someone of that ilk to actually save this nation without 🔥 the 🏡 to the ground and starting again from scratch.

That’s unfortunate. It would take someone of that ilk to actually save this nation without 🔥 the 🏡 to the ground and starting again from scratch.
Look, Andrew Jackson types are no longer in politics and truthfully they wouldn’t want this headache.

I am sorry to tell you this but it is reality of today political environment.

Forum List

Back