Of these 12 potential candidates, who do you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

12 potential candidates, who do you pick as the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Adam Kinzinger

• Liz Cheney

• Mike Pence

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Ron Desantis

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Josh Hawley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kasich

• Tucker Carlson

• Mike Pompeo

• Donald Trump

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Kristi Noem

• Nikki Haley

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Gregg Abbott

• Tim Scott

• Total voters
Look, Andrew Jackson types are no longer in politics and truthfully they wouldn’t want this headache
You’re right about there being few ideologues left in this country and those few are not interested in the headache.
I am sorry to tell you this but it is reality of today political environment
Fine. Then neither party can expect me to support them… ideologically, financially, or at the ballot box. Instead I have to treat ALL politicians as worthless wastes of flesh and oxygen, and my enemies.

Of these 12 potential candidates, who do you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

I'd only consider voting for the following four:

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

I'd probably go with Mitt Romney because unlike Liz Cheney and John Kasich, he voted to remove Trump during his first impeachment trial as well as his second. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger did not vote to impeach Trump the first time, but did the second time.

Can't say you don't have an eye for picking RINO globalist.

I was hoping with extra candidates that this would be a little more interesting than a Trump VS Desantis match, but so far its not shaping up that way.
Because they all suck. It's just the lesser of all of the fucking dumb ass evils.

If I had a real choice I wouldn't vote for a goddamn one of those.

F045BF98-6C25-4406-B522-35C614426276.jpeg

i

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

I'd probably go with Mitt Romney because unlike Liz Cheney and John Kasich, he voted to remove Trump during his first impeachment trial as well as his second. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger did not vote to impeach Trump the first time, but did the second time.
I voted for mitt in 12. I appreciate your non bs thread asking for a pol opinion

I'd have voted Kasich at one time

I assume you voted for Trump in the list then?
Damn right, I did and would happily do it again. In spite of his being disliked because of his personality, he did not support open borders. He did not put this country into a recession. He was not responsible for the deaths of 13 soldiers in Afghanistan. Furthermore, he did not shut down the pipeline, destroying so many jobs. He made us the most dominate energy producing country in the world. He produced millions of jobs for minorities. His leadership caused the markets to soar, making most of us better off. He was not behind CRT or crazy teachers attempting to groom our children. ETC, ETC. I don't give a chit that he wasn't perfect in his personal life.

I very rarely find ANY candidates worth voting for. OCCASIONALLY one will pop up at the local or state level but there’s almost never anyone worth voting for at the national level.

That’s why I end up sitting out most elections unless there are ballot questions.
It is fools like yourself that get the worst of the worst elected.

It is fools like yourself that get the worst of the worst elected
Then run better candidates against them. I would rather see an obvious enemy elected than someone whose ideology and objectives I cannot trust completely. I would rather be shot in the face than in the back.

Then run better candidates against them. I would rather see an obvious enemy elected than someone whose ideology and objectives I cannot trust completely. I would rather be shot in the face than in the back.
You would be happy if we elected an obvious enemy to lead this country???????????? You are a confused, lazy ass sick puppy.

You would be happy if we elected an obvious enemy to lead this country???????????? You are a confused, lazy ass sick puppy
I would suggest every POTUS we’ve elected in my lifetime (1974-present) has been an enemy of what this nation should be. Some more obviously than others, but all enemies nonetheless.

Last edited:
Well, Trump is doing better in this poll than the one with the one on one matchup where he clearly lost. He is running about equal with Desantis at the moment.

Damn right, I did and would happily do it again. In spite of his being disliked because of his personality, he did not support open borders. He did not put this country into a recession. He was not responsible for the deaths of 13 soldiers in Afghanistan. Furthermore, he did not shut down the pipeline, destroying so many jobs. He made us the most dominate energy producing country in the world. He produced millions of jobs for minorities. His leadership caused the markets to soar, making most of us better off. He was not behind CRT or crazy teachers attempting to groom our children. ETC, ETC. I don't give a chit that he wasn't perfect in his personal life.

LOL

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

So far...Mitt Romney has exactly one vote...and the other three have zero.

I believe you may be suffering from party dysphoria...AKA Transpolitical.

It's possible you are actually a Democrat trapped in a Republican Party.

Have you ever considered switching teams?

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

🤮🦏

They all suck.
And whomever the Dems roll out...will also, ALL suck (probably).

American politics is in a HORRIFIC place right now.

Forum List

Back