Biden Sect of State Blinken SHOCKED Taliban 'Grossly Violated' Doha Accord By Sheltering Al Qaeda Leader

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
....yeah, me too.

1659474496047.png

Joe Biden is the Taliban's #1 supporter.
Not even the Iranians have supplied the Taliban with as much military equipment as Biden has.
Biden gave the Taliban more armaments than he did the Ukraine.
Biden has reunited the Taliban and Al Queda.
They are probably building terrorist training camps.
Mark Zuckerberg must feel so proud about putting Biden into office.
People are going to suffer because of the dumb liberal crackpots.

Joe Biden is the Taliban's #1 supporter.
Not even the Iranians have supplied the Taliban with as much military equipment as Biden has.
Biden gave the Taliban more armaments than he did the Ukraine.
Biden has reunited the Taliban and Al Queda.
They are probably building terrorist training camps.
Mark Zuckerberg must feel so proud about putting Biden into office.
People are going to suffer because of the dumb liberal crackpots.
The Taliban have a picture of Biden hanging hanging in their Hall of Fame.

And Trump had to miss out on another assassination, looks like Biden beat him to the punch yet again..

And Trump had to miss out on another assassination, looks like Biden beat him to the punch yet again..
You really need to work on your trolling, Troll.

al-Queda doesn't get along with the Taliban in fact it was the Taliban who told the US where he was at.
it was the Taliban who told the US where he was at.

Link?

Why do I think this Troll won't have one?

Shock, shock!!! Democrats have got to be the most gullible political party of all time. Or, is it just liberals in general... :itsok:
I doubt it's gullible. They are doing everything in their power to destroy America and Americans on purpose. The only thing democrats gave America in the last 15 years was coronavirus.

I doubt it's gullible. They are doing everything in their power to destroy America and Americans on purpose. The only thing democrats gave America in the last 15 years was coronavirus.
I agree they want to change our way of life from liberty and freedom to something controlled out of a futuristic science fiction movie like Logans Run.

Forum List

Back