Of these 12 potential candidates, who do you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

12 potential candidates, who do you pick as the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Adam Kinzinger

• Liz Cheney

• Mike Pence

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Ron Desantis

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Josh Hawley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kasich

• Tucker Carlson

• Mike Pompeo

• Donald Trump

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Kristi Noem

• Nikki Haley

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Gregg Abbott

• Tim Scott

• Total voters
Neither. Nor would I vote for whichever one won the nomination in the general election. Just as I did in 2008 & 2012. I refuse to vote for “the better of two bad options”.
Of course. From your original post, I assumed that you were a Democrat pretending to be a republican. That's why you laughably listed so many never Trump rhinos on your list instead of just viable republicans.

Just out of curiosity, were you trolling or did you seriously expect anyone to fall for that?

From your original post, I assumed that you were a Democrat pretending to be a republican
I’m neither a Republican nor a Democrat. Neither group has any moral high ground to stand on. I am a far-right ideological Traditionalist Conservative, and an authoritarian. I don’t believe in Freedom. I believe in Right and Wrong. Nothing more or less.

Ted Cruz is the guy whose wife Trump called ugly. Ted Cruz is the guy whose dad Trump implied helped kill JFK.

Ted Cruz then dropped to his knees and sucked Trump's cock for the next four years, and was the first to rise in the Senate to support the coup.

Ted Cruz's photo should be right next to the definition of "cuck" in every dictionary published for the next century.
True but the idiots will forget that and called him the greatest Canadian Born Candidate ever…

It is right now -------------

Wake up: do you smell the coffee? Arizona just went to Lake. Hah.

Democrats wanted Lake in Arizona
We love MAGA Republicans and election deniers

Sensible Republicans scare us

Neither. Nor would I vote for whichever one won the nomination in the general election. Just as I did in 2008 & 2012. I refuse to vote for “the better of two bad options”.
That's what I decided, for the same years. It was a revelation that I didn't have to!

It's pointless at this time to even consider anyone but Trump or DeSantis.

Which one will you vote for, if they are the only ones left by the time of your state's primary?
DeSantis is better than Trump as a candidate, Trump lite sort of. But I consider Donald Trump guilty of Treason for many reasons and could never cast a vote for him. I would write in Mitt Romney's name and then vote for Joe Biden in November.

Seriously. In 2024, who do the democrats have? Don't say Joe Biden. We both know he's gone by then.
Joe Biden won't be leaving the White House until January 20, 2029.

Of these 12 potential candidates, who do you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

I'd only consider voting for the following four:

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

I'd probably go with Mitt Romney because unlike Liz Cheney and John Kasich, he voted to remove Trump during his first impeachment trial as well as his second. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger did not vote to impeach Trump the first time, but did the second time.
So in your political philosophy, the single most important qualification for president is who did the most to oppose Donald Trump? That's truly sad and pathetic. I can't believe someone would openly admit something this myopic, obsessive and shallow, even on an anonymous message board.

Last edited:
So in your political philosophy, the single most important qualification for president is who went after Trump the hardest? That's truly sad and pathetic. I can't believe someone would openly admit something this myopic, obsessive and shallow, even on an anonymous forum.
YES

Especially when compared to those who pandered to his excesses

Can you name a person you consider to be a "real" Conservative who you would vote for? Who did I miss for this list?
Glenn Youngkin was missed, but your list is pretty good.

You could remove Romney, Cheney, Kaisich, Kinzinger and Haley and it would still be a good list. :)

I hope the democrats do run old Joe in 2024. That would assure a GOP win. Joe only has 1-year in his first term, he'll be even more of a mess by 2024.
Only about 5 months now until the 2 year mark, half of Joe Biden's first term.

Only about 5 months now until the 2 year mark, half of Joe Biden's first term.
Do you think that's a good thing, or a bad thing?

Joe is getting worse every day. Betting odds have him at 70% to complete his first term.
As for 2024, Biden is 3rd behind Trump and Desantis.

Actually nobody, as the Repuglicans are mostly RINOS so you may as vote for Biden. Deep State will just tear apart any Patriot like they did to Trump. As far as selecting a candidate that would appeal to DemonTards, you need somebody FLAMBOYANT and will make the Libtards FEEL GOOD since they vote on how they FEEL About the candidate.

At this point, maybe we should vote for hardcore Leftists and give the retards what they THINK THEY WANT. When it goes to hell, its hammer time on these tards.

Desantis is their best bet.
I wouldnt vote for anyone on that list though.

Do you think that's a good thing, or a bad thing?

Joe is getting worse every day. Betting odds have him at 70% to complete his first term.
As for 2024, Biden is 3rd behind Trump and Desantis.

Biden's doing just fine at the moment and will likely receive another 4 years in office in November 2024, especially if he is running against Trump. Biden has been more open than any previous President about the United States willingness to defend Taiwan from a Chinese invasion. China is having second thoughts about invading Taiwan, especially looking at how badly Russia has suffered militarily and economically from its invasion of Ukraine. The military supplies, military strategy and other forms of aid to Ukraine have helped Ukraine inflict huge losses on Russian forces, such as over 50,000 Russians killed in combat and over 2,000 tanks destroyed or captured. The Ukrainian counter-offensive is gaining steam, and U.S. support, strategy, intelligence, weapons, supplies continue to be key to defeating the worlds 2nd most powerful military force. Unemployment remains low, below 4%. Inflation is starting to fall.

Biden's doing just fine at the moment and will likely receive another 4 years in office in November 2024, especially if he is running against Trump. Biden has been more open than any previous President about the United States willingness to defend Taiwan from a Chinese invasion. China is having second thoughts about invading Taiwan, especially looking at how badly Russia has suffered militarily and economically from its invasion of Ukraine. The military supplies, military strategy and other forms of aid to Ukraine have helped Ukraine inflict huge losses on Russian forces, such as over 50,000 Russians killed in combat and over 2,000 tanks destroyed or captured. The Ukrainian counter-offensive is gaining steam, and U.S. support, strategy, intelligence, weapons, supplies continue to be key to defeating the worlds 2nd most powerful military force. Unemployment remains low, below 4%. Inflation is starting to fall.
1. Biden isn't fit for office now, after only 2-years. He's losing cognitive ability every day. He can't do a real press conference, he only reads from teleprompters. He does what he's told by his handlers. He's no president.

2. In two more years, especially after the GOP takes the House and Senate back Joe will probably fail physically and be unable to run for another 4-years due to the stress of being impeached multiple times.

3. In 2024 Biden is the top democrat candidate, so Trump or Desantis should win easily if the election has no voter fraud.

4. Dubya Bush also said we'd defend Taiwan.

5. I agree that Biden has done a good job supporting Ukraine against Russia's invasion militarily. However, if Biden would stop his "war on US energy" the price of oil would drop giving Putin less cash to fund his war.

6. If you are looking for talking points against the Biden policies, his many blunders, and impeachable offenses, here is a short list:
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit.
As Obama said "never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up".
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Now Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents!! WTF???
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Forum List

Back