Obama wants to fight for our democracy

There is some slight possibility of a carve out. 0 chance they actually get rid of it all together

McConnel talking about scorching the senate in his little turtle voice, lol

Obama, Biden, Harris. They're all the same asshole. They say we need to get rid of the filibuster so we can pass the voter fraud act and save our Democracy. Are you telling me that it took 250 years for the greatest country on earth to realize that the filibuster is destroying our Democracy? Democrats are idiots.

The filibuster is for situations such as that in which we find ourselves now. Democrats, who think they know better than voters, and who are representing exactly half the states are prevented from roughshod over the people in the other half of the states.

The cause of her death is debatable. There is purported video evidence that she was severely beaten by police, which Rep. Louie Gohmert confronted Merrick Garland about during an appearance before the House Judiciary Committee. There is also witness testimony from a man named Philip Anderson who was present during the alleged assault.

The argument could be made that injuries sustained during that could have caused her to fall under the crowd.

In either case being trampled by a crowd, while tragic, is not an intentional homicide.
She died of her choices. I suspect that Winchell guy she was with is a piece of work. Her parents as sister say she only made that radical change to Q believer and trump radical during the 6 months before the attack on the capital. I never considered the vulnerability of people going through the rehab process to accidentally finding or being found by groups (possibly subversive) more dangerous, than the drugs she had been hooked on. They say she had been a completely different person before summer. It is sad for her family.

Thanks.

The MSM had her dying of a drug OD. My bad. You never know WTH the truth is these days.

Vanity Fare did an investigative report late last year (at the urging of family to get the story out), by a writer that lived where she grew up and went to the same high school. Good background on her, the change to radicalization and of course the event itself, talking with somebody that was holding her hand when it went limp.

Former President Obama (after changing his earlier stance that supported the Filibuster Rule) ...
Has the exact same say-so over what happens to it as Former President Trump.

For all that's worth ... A large order of fries from McDonalds may be more worth more ... :thup:

you rock, Barack!

FI8YhQoWYAEyWCJ

Know what I have, lol! I have something better than you..........a video showing Obama telling the GOP NOT to change the rules because they were in power.

Height of hypocrisy? Of Course it is, but of course you are to damn dumb to realize that winds change peoples opinions, depending upon who is in power.

Of course he supports upending the republic and passing laws to national elections….enabling laws if you will

We have been voting in a Democratically Elected Representative Republic for almost two and a half centuries.
But ... If we don't do what the Progressives want right now ... It's all over ... :auiqs.jpg:

He was certainly no worse a liar than Bush, or Trump or Bill, though probably worse the Daddy Bush.

I doubt they are fighting to make fraud easier.

Mail in ballot could be secure if the two parties made it secure, though I like voting early, in person, myself. Just to do that, I stood in line for 40 minutes last time. Luckily I was voting early and was able to pick a pretty day to stand there in the line wrapped around the building, almost to the street. If you wait until voting day, you don't know what you are going to get in November.

Any chance you could point me to the line where they want to ban poll watchers or is that a political myth?

I like voter ID. It ought to be free for all voters and easily attainable, though.
Non-citizens should not be allowed to vote even in local elections (the only place I have heard it seriously put forth) and never will be allowed to vote in Federal elections, so I'm not too worried about it.

I don't think Obama has any power to abuse, except the power of speech, like trump.

I'm not sure which Obama illegalities you refer to in that gish gallop sentence, but as you know, I was not thrilled about Trumps banana republic tactics either.

Weaponizing the DOJ really cranked under the Son-Of-Bush Administration. I personally think we have enough people watching the subversive groups to be efficient as we are. It is unlikely they will pull off another attack on the capital any time soon, as they really aren't too bright. Besides, that is what the Department of Homeland Defense is all about.

I don't think they will destroy our Democracy. That was attempted and failed just a year ago with only 5 dead.
As always you prove what a stupid fuck you sure,he was every bit as horrible a liar as Clinton who was right up thete with dick Nixon as the most corrupt liar president in our history,he lied to the people he would reverse all of bush’s dreconians policys and end the Middle East war only expanding both operations idiot.

As always you prove what a stupid fuck you sure,he was every bit as horrible a liar as Clinton who was right up thete with dick Nixon as the most corrupt liar president in our history,he lied to the people he would reverse all of bush’s dreconians policys and end the Middle East war only expanding both operations idiot.
My picks of dumbasses and liars is every bit as accurate as yours. I have probably seen more of them than you. You ought to save the name calling for when you are personally attacked or at least provably correct, but you are really not that bright, are you?

Five died at the capitol that day. That' s a historical fact.

Five people died either shortly before, during, or following the event: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes. Many people were injured, including 138 police officers. Four officers who responded to the attack died by suicide within seven months.
You contradict yourself in your own post, Dumbass.

meaner gene

Election fraud....or Smash & Grab.
Democrat policies on display.
As Canova pointed out, Snipes was appointed by establishment GOP, and Snipes was allowed to retire on a cushy pension rather than be prosecuted because of establishment GOP corruption. . . it was Waserman-Shultz's brother, (a republican) in Trump's DOJ the managed to have the fed's dismiss the federal election corruption suit due to his leverage. Though, there also might be a little nepotism there as well. But as noted in the press, she was appointed by the establishment GOP.

Forum List

Back