Obama Thinks A 5% Pay Cut Is Enough. My Pay Is Getting Cut 25%

I'd love it if you brave men would say that kind of shit to my face. It would be fun. Funny how nobody's ever stupid enough to do so.
lol x 10

"Say that shit to my face" come on are you seriously over 17 years old and typing that on a keyboard? Aren't you like in your 50s?

No wonder stuck in low wage jobs changing out worn belts, you are a complete tool.

etoughies lol. Got to love 'em. I remember the first "meet me on main street & i'll destroy you post" It was ALSO by a Rightie- bigrebnyc1775 :clap2: Righties sure do rile easy. Why is that Righties :dunno:

I get plenty of chest-pounders daring me to fly over to Washington state and meet them in their kung fu studio for a fight. So fucken spare me.

I figure it this way, if you aren't man enough to say it to someone's face then don't say it.

etoughies lol. Got to love 'em. I remember the first "meet me on main street & i'll destroy you post" It was ALSO by a Rightie- bigrebnyc1775 :clap2: Righties sure do rile easy. Why is that Righties :dunno:

How long ago was that?

right when i joined he was daring some non-koolaid drinker to come to his town lol. I'm not going to repeat it but he named the place. Now he's a one-topic poster in re: guns :yawn:

I've never had a tough rightie threaten me, but I sure have had tough lefties threaten me. Lefties sure do role easy. Why is that? :dunno:

lol x 10

"Say that shit to my face" come on are you seriously over 17 years old and typing that on a keyboard? Aren't you like in your 50s?

No wonder stuck in low wage jobs changing out worn belts, you are a complete tool.

I get plenty of chest-pounders daring me to fly over to Washington state and meet them in their kung fu studio for a fight. So fucken spare me.

I figure it this way, if you aren't man enough to say it to someone's face then don't say it.

I had a leftie threaten me and wanted me to fly to Vegas so he could beat the crap out of me and then called me a chicken for not flying there. What the fuck? Liberals want you to spend your own money so they can beat the shit out of you? LOL!

Now, show us where mudwhistle has "on so many occasions" demonized blacks in general by calling them lazy. I'm sure it will be easy for you to find, " so many".

Really? After all of your racist rhetoric, you expect me to comply with your demand?
You have life "fucked up". I said it. I'm here to represent it...You find where I have ever lied, is what you do.

Come on really? I bet you can't come up with any "racist rhetoric" from me. Because I really despise racism. It's very core is ignorance, yet you seem to think if I disagree with you or a President, that it is because I'm racist.

Accusing me of "racist rhetoric", is a lie and you know it. There have been many threads where racists have spouted off and I put them in their place, I did it yesterday, and in one thread you were in, racists jumped in and i went after them, yet you now pull this bullshit? I really don't care what color your skin is, this game you play is fucked up.

Racism is a divisive tool and when assholes like you play the racist game to divide and to avoid debate, it pisses me off. You are dishonest in your tactics.

If you can't back up your accusations, fine, be a man and admit it. Don't play fucking games, like calling me or anyone else a racist, that's chicken shit and you know it.

Listen. I consider myself to be a reasonable and stable person. The fact that I don't like you, stems from you actually not being in disagreement with me (which is innocuous, as I would never expect everyone to agree with me), but being obnoxious or insulting. I'm not going to go back through the thousands of posts to find out when that occurred, but suffice to say, that most "righties" have the race card "at the ready" and will play it, at the drop of a penny. That you would come to muddie's defense, only cements what I presume....you're of the same ilk, and thus, an adversary. And I don't play...not with you types.

I had a leftie threaten me and wanted me to fly to Vegas so he could beat the crap out of me and then called me a chicken for not flying there. What the fuck? Liberals want you to spend your own money so they can beat the shit out of you? LOL!

They want you to be inconvenienced. And I think they feel safe telling you to pay your way over there to kick their asses. Best thing to do is tell them to go to Hell and then give them directions.

I had one guy a couple of years ago threaten to kick my ass. Said he knew were I was and he was going to come and beat me to a pulp. I said fine. I'm at such and such a place all day long. Come get me. He said, "I can't........I don't have a car".

Really? After all of your racist rhetoric, you expect me to comply with your demand?
You have life "fucked up". I said it. I'm here to represent it...You find where I have ever lied, is what you do.

Come on really? I bet you can't come up with any "racist rhetoric" from me. Because I really despise racism. It's very core is ignorance, yet you seem to think if I disagree with you or a President, that it is because I'm racist.

Accusing me of "racist rhetoric", is a lie and you know it. There have been many threads where racists have spouted off and I put them in their place, I did it yesterday, and in one thread you were in, racists jumped in and i went after them, yet you now pull this bullshit? I really don't care what color your skin is, this game you play is fucked up.

Racism is a divisive tool and when assholes like you play the racist game to divide and to avoid debate, it pisses me off. You are dishonest in your tactics.

If you can't back up your accusations, fine, be a man and admit it. Don't play fucking games, like calling me or anyone else a racist, that's chicken shit and you know it.

Listen. I consider myself to be a reasonable and stable person. The fact that I don't like you, stems from you actually not being in disagreement with me (which is innocuous, as I would never expect everyone to agree with me), but being obnoxious or insulting. I'm not going to go back through the thousands of posts to find out when that occurred, but suffice to say, that most "righties" have the race card "at the ready" and will play it, at the drop of a penny. That you would come to muddie's defense, only cements what I presume....you're of the same ilk, and thus, an adversary. And I don't play...not with you types.

So says the pussy that likes to use the phrase "Privileged White-Bitch".

I wouldn't classify you as stable or honest or reasonable, you are a manipulative, lying bullshitter.

You make up shit about people, can't back any of it up, then go on like some self righteous little bitch.

And had you done any research, which you are to lazy to do, you would see you were insulting to me long before I ever snapped back at you. So spare me you BS, you don't fool me at all. You are a racist, bigoted asshole, that some how thinks he is superior to anyone on the right.

And don't worry, I don't play with sub human bigots, which you seem to be.

Come on mud, ignorant, liberal, bigots, give themselves a pass. They justify the hate and bigotry. "White bitch", "******" and so on, they can excuse it, if they say it. It only is inexcusable if an "adversary" says it.

Pussy? You must not have had access to any recently (or ever) if you think that I resemble one. And you balk at the truth? Your asses are "privileged", and you wouldn't have it any other way. "Bitch" is just an "add-on", for embellishment.

"Bitch" is just an "add-on", for embellishment.

See mud, they justify their racism. An add-on. :lmao:

I wouldn't classify you as stable or honest or reasonable, you are a manipulative, lying bullshitter.

You make up shit about people, can't back any of it up, then go on like some self righteous little bitch.

And had you done any research, which you are to lazy to do, you would see you were insulting to me long before I ever snapped back at you. So spare me you BS, you don't fool me at all. You are a racist, bigoted asshole, that some how thinks he is superior to anyone on the right.

Oooh, and I'm supposed to crack and fall, based on what you think? Ha ha ha ha ha.
Manipulative? Only the "weak-minded" can be manipulated. Thanks for conceding that defeat. Lying? Please list any lying, so that I can blow that allegation to smithereens.
Bullshitter? On the contrary, "straight-forward", "in-your-face", and unflinching, would be more like it.
Awww. More bitchin' and whinin'...as you accuse me of being a little bitch. Projecting again.
And here, since you righties are infamous for not knowing English usage:

To, Too, and Two - Definitions, Examples, Exercises - Commonly Confused Words - To versus Too

And racist against whom? You and Muddie don't represent all white people. And look at that....the one thing you got correct. Yes, yes I do. I do believe that I'm superior, in so many ways, to anyone on the right. You're not half dumb, after all.
Sub-human bigots? More racist stereotyping, on your part. Typical. However, buttons successfully pushed, though.

Come on mud, ignorant, liberal, bigots, give themselves a pass. They justify the hate and bigotry. "White bitch", "******" and so on, they can excuse it, if they say it. It only is inexcusable if an "adversary" says it.

Find where I have ever used "white" with "bitch". And you have never seen me use the pejorative "******". And on the contrary...I encourage you to use the n-word, whenever and wherever possible. Shout it from the rafters, at the top of your lungs. Especially use it in the presence of big, dark, burly negroes...and wait. We won't hear from you, ever again. :clap2:

Oooh, and I'm supposed to crack and fall, based on what you think? Ha ha ha ha ha.
Manipulative? Only the "weak-minded" can be manipulated. Thanks for conceding that defeat. Lying? Please list any lying, so that I can blow that allegation to smithereens.
Bullshitter? On the contrary, "straight-forward", "in-your-face", and unflinching, would be more like it.
Awww. More bitchin' and whinin'...as you accuse me of being a little bitch. Projecting again.

To, Too, and Two - Definitions, Examples, Exercises - Commonly Confused Words - To versus Too

And racist against whom? You and Muddie don't represent all white people. And look at that....the one thing you got correct. Yes, yes I do. I do believe that I'm superior, in so many ways, to anyone on the right. You're not half dumb, after all.
Sub-human bigots? More racist stereotyping, on your part. Typical. However, buttons successfully pushed, though.

Proved you were lying earlier in the threads, and why the hell should I have to go back through thousands posts? You won't, why the hell should I?

Dumb ass. Have a great afternoon.

The biggest problems with government workers pay is the COLA increase, health benefits & defined benefit retirement accounts.

In the real world the cost of living has nothing to do with pay. When cost go up, profit & pay go down. Raises are based on production & merit, not just passing time. When health insurance climbs, your pay check gets smaller & you lose benefits. When the company or market tanks, so does your retirement.

Proved you were lying earlier in the threads, and why the hell should I have to go back through thousands posts? You won't, why the hell should I?

You proved nothing of the kind. Feel better.

Last edited:

You proved nothing of the kind. Feel better.

Oh yes, I have, thanks for the help.

I'm in a briefing that says 25% of my pay will be gone because of Sequester.

Obama has all of his expenses paid for yet he thinks taking a 5% pay cut will make us happy.

Bullshit!!!!!!

They're telling us to cut out the TV, Cell-Phones, put our Debit card in a bucket of water.

Great advice. Good times.

I've been told all of my deductions will remain in effect yet they will cut 25% of my takehome pay.

If Obama and his fucken family can keep having parties he can afford to pay us.

That's "capitalism". You should be happy. I don't get the "beef". Isn't this right wing policy to the core?

Not really since it was Obama's idea and the rightwingers wanted to cut entitlements not wages.

If you can't understand the difference then why don't you go back to the rock you just crawled out from under.

Anyone with health care who understands that medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy understands that without "entitlements" like health care, your wages would be, well, nothing.

Don't get mad at me. You're the one who appears extremely stupid. Perhaps go back to school and learn a skill besides "hate Obama"?

That's "capitalism". You should be happy. I don't get the "beef". Isn't this right wing policy to the core?

Not really since it was Obama's idea and the rightwingers wanted to cut entitlements not wages.

If you can't understand the difference then why don't you go back to the rock you just crawled out from under.

Anyone with health care who understands that medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy understands that without "entitlements" like health care, your wages would be, well, nothing.

Don't get mad at me. You're the one who appears extremely stupid. Perhaps go back to school and learn a skill besides "hate Obama"?

So, if we take care of health care, what will be the number one reason for bankruptcy? People are going to have to live with less, health care is not free. We are going through tough times, my health care will go up in cost. Why? Because the policy I chose through my employer is going away. It was a simple catastrophic plan. Did cost me anything and covered me for the worst scenarios. Now, I am going to have to pay and my employer is going to have to pay for something, I really don't need. So, I'll make less money, my employer will payout more money. I'm not seeing the logic of Obamacare.

I'm in a briefing that says 25% of my pay will be gone because of Sequester.

Obama has all of his expenses paid for yet he thinks taking a 5% pay cut will make us happy.

Bullshit!!!!!!

They're telling us to cut out the TV, Cell-Phones, put our Debit card in a bucket of water.

Great advice. Good times.

I've been told all of my deductions will remain in effect yet they will cut 25% of my takehome pay.

If Obama and his fucken family can keep having parties he can afford to pay us.

Uhhhh, why put your debit card in a bucket of water?

If you want to bank smart, go with a credit union and get a debit/check card.

I do it and I don't pay ANY bank fees! And I don't pay interest, or go into debt by overspending.

Forum List

Back