Obama Still Doesn’t Get It: still unable to let go of his allegiance to the “norms”-venerating, elite-driven politics that doomed his presidency

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Nothing that has unfolded over the past fourteen years, it would seem, has shaken either the core of Obama’s small-c conservative worldview or his Panglossian conviction that, come what may, his presidency still represented the best of all possible worlds. The simple truth that there is something fundamentally rotten about America’s political order that cannot be addressed through conventional elite means continued to elude its forty-fourth president even as he prepared to attend the inauguration of Donald Trump.

"Doom"? Hell, he's serving out his third term right now. He has been the most "successful" president in American history. Unfortunately the bastard's also a hater committed to our destruction...

Nothing that has unfolded over the past fourteen years, it would seem, has shaken either the core of Obama’s small-c conservative worldview or his Panglossian conviction that, come what may, his presidency still represented the best of all possible worlds. The simple truth that there is something fundamentally rotten about America’s political order that cannot be addressed through conventional elite means continued to elude its forty-fourth president even as he prepared to attend the inauguration of Donald Trump.

The Village is our future as we convert to it. Look up how advanced Africa is and how they deal with life and death. No matter how good people are it seems the politics defines them as white people have found out from their own. This while their own is living high off the hog as they are condemning themselves.

These observations illustrate why there is essentially no such thing as a "moderate" in American politics today. The Left and the Right have two OPPOSING views of what they want the country to be, and how they want to get there.

The most obvious area of difference is IMMIGRATION. The Democrats are literally inviting wretched bastards into our midst from shit-hole countries, not even making a pretense of enforcing our EXISTING laws. Those on the Right who criticize this invited-cancer are immediately labeled racists, xenophobes and, most often Fascists for simply wanting our laws to be enforced as written.

Where do "moderates" stand on this issue? Campaign for the status quo ante...send the bastards back to where they came from?

Leftists are evil, all of them. They must be destroyed (politically).

and now we have a doddering old man.....whats next?.....

Biden is providing sensible leadership on the global stage

The Guy YOU voted for called Putin a Genius and laughed at NATO as weak

Biden resisted US troops on the ground and built a global coalition to sanction Russia and provide Ukraine with vital military and humanitarian aid

Biden is providing sensible leadership on the global stage

The Guy YOU voted for called Putin a Genius and laughed at NATO as weak

Biden resisted US troops on the ground and built a global coalition to sanction Russia and provide Ukraine with vital military and humanitarian aid
wrong like usual.....i never voted for trump and never will.....and biden isnt as good as you think he is....but you would never say if he was even if you thought so....

wrong like usual.....i never voted for trump and never will.....and biden isnt as good as you think he is....but you would never say if he was even if you thought so....

Yea…yea
Same old bullshit

You don’t vote for either candidate and then preach to the rest of us

This is funny coming from a person who is still too dishonest to admit he voted for Trump....twice.....

I grow bored of folks who pretend they don't care about either side -- then spend the next 8283743732 comments cheering for Trump and the run of the mill Republican bullshit...

This is funny coming from a person who is still too dishonest to admit he voted for Trump....twice.....

I grow bored of folks who pretend they don't care about either side -- then spend the next 8283743732 comments cheering for Trump and the run of the mill Republican bullshit...

I cheer for Republicans do.

I'm even helping them.

Because leftists today are fucking EVIL bags of shit for brains, and I want them GONE. Out of power. Unable to use public money and public law to further their evil and destructive agenda.

yea i voted for the guy biff....can you prove that?......you just dont like it when someone doesnt kiss the ass of the jerks you voted for...like you do....

Forum List

Back