American Medical Association goes totally fascist

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

The AMA has been captured by the authoritarian left

To sum up, they want the FBI to censure political speech by anyone who does not support child sex mutilation

Or at least anyone who dares criticize child sex change operations

To sum up, they want the FBI to censure political speech by anyone who does not support child sex mutilation

Sounds like California and Newsome...he wants all doctors censored who put out uncomplimentary language about the covid clot shots.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how a child who is not deemed old enough to move out or do or decide anything else for themselves suddenly just "knows" they are a different gender who needs to be surgically/medically altered to appear more like that gender and all of it done behind their parent's backs?

What do these kids do when they reach 18 or 22 years old and decide they didn't know what they are doing?

I do not believe people at large fully understand what it means to live UNDER a government which 100% supports and enforces the genital mutilation of CHILDREN. I mean, we're talking Boko fucking Haram level of terrorist EVIL but worse because it is being carried out with the blessing of the State. These fucking evil twisted freaks are chopping off the breasts of little girls . . . evil incarnate. Some organization should form to directly combat this evil, to let these Mengele-like "doctors" know that the American people will not tolerate their savagery.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how a child who is not deemed old enough to move out or do or decide anything else for themselves suddenly just "knows" they are a different gender who needs to be surgically/medically altered to appear more like that gender and all of it done behind their parent's backs?

What do these kids do when they reach 18 or 22 years old and decide they didn't know what they are doing?
They become part of the trans suicide tragedy.

At there core, the left is depopulationist. First is abortion. Second is drugs and poisoning. The third prong of their evil Trident is sterilization. All directed at eliminating children. The next generation.

Yes, all of their modern platforms are anti-human race. I wonder how many democrat voters believe everyone can become homosexual or trans and the human race will still continue.

Yes, all of their modern platforms are anti-human race. I wonder how many democrat voters believe everyone can become homosexual or trans and the human race will still continue.
There are some that want total extinction of humanity for the good of the planet. See Voluntary Human Extinction Movement. Then there are those who believe that only the elite should survive. The wealthy, the powerful, the well connected will live with only enough of the rest to serve them and keep them comfortable.

They will commit suicide. And the left will blame us for it.

I doubt that's what AMA supports. Let me know when you can find a credible news link (hell, I'll even accept Fox News or Sky) and I'll read it.

Just one more example of how Alt-Right media flat out lies to simpletons to keep them in a constant state of outrage.

Nowhere in this rag is an actual link to a letter sent.
Here is the latest statement I can find on anything approaching...

If It Quacks Like a Duck, It's a Doc

Forum List

Back