NY Times: Biden Administration To Give COVID-19 Vaccines To GITMO-Held Terrorists Before American Citiznines

If we would have done the right thing and either charged or released them we wouldn't have this problem.

Well, the right thing at time of capture would have been to kill them.

That's what we condemn the "terrorists" for doing. But like I've said, the United States is the largest terrorist entity in the world.

They do it and we drop bombs. We do it and cheer.

Is there anyone Pedo Joe hasn't pissed off yet?

It was the Pentagon who signed the order but of course a Biden appointee. But they should only make the ones who were suppose to go to trial in February take it.

A lack of vaccinations has reportedly made it difficult for federal prosecutors to move forward with war crimes hearings at the base.
Americans should get it first!!!!!!!!!!!!! let them rot in jail

Well, that was my feelings but they still want to prosecute these guys.
let them die in jail

If we would have done the right thing and either charged or released them we wouldn't have this problem.

Well, the right thing at time of capture would have been to kill them.

That's what we condemn the "terrorists" for doing. But like I've said, the United States is the largest terrorist entity in the world.

They do it and we drop bombs. We do it and cheer.
Why are you still here? You are free to leave anytime you want.

It would seem the person the Dem party put in the WH is more loyal to terrorists than Americans.

(clean start)

Has PEDO JOE been asked by the media why PEDO JOE thinks those responsible for thousands of American deaths deserve to be vaccinated before our troops?

I heard he wanted to vaccinate kids next. And he wanted to be the one to do it, since he's longed for the opportunity to stick something into a child. Arm wasn't what he had in mind, but it's a good start.

Now, now, America only has one party now.

Get used to it.

I get why Trump wasn't everyone's cup of tea but I honestly sit in astonishment at the stunts, policies & ideas the likes of Biden pull and think to myself folk honestly voted for all that thinking it all sounds great?

and that's before getting started on the sorts of folk he wants to impress going forward (BLM, mentally ill guys that think they're women, little shitstain self-loathing entitled students etc)

America needs a big reset button.

I get why Trump wasn't everyone's cup of tea but I honestly sit in astonishment at the stunts, policies & ideas the likes of Biden pull and think to myself folk honestly voted for all that thinking it all sounds great?

and that's before getting started on the sorts of folk he wants to impress going forward (BLM, mentally ill guys that think they're women, little shitstain self-loathing entitled students etc)

Oh, but the Biden reset is coming.

The economy will eventually crash and the same voices that got us to that crash will have all the answers on how to "fix" it.

Just you wait.

Oh, but the Biden reset is coming.

The economy will eventually crash and the same voices that got us to that crash will have all the answers on how to "fix" it.

Just you wait.

It's a terrifying thought tbh.

Report: Biden Administration to Vaccinate Terrorists First, Will Offer Coronavirus Vaccine to Gitmo Detainees
The Biden administration plans to offer coronavirus vaccines to detainees held at the U.S. military prison in Guantánamo Bay, the New York Times reported on Thursday evening.

According to the report, the Pentagon will offer the coronavirus vaccine, which remains in high demand, to the terror suspects “possibly starting next week, according to a prosecutor in the case against five prisoners accused of conspiring in the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.”

According to the report, detainees could begin receiving the vaccine, which will be administered on a voluntary basis, as early as Monday:

The prosecutor, Clayton G. Trivett Jr., wrote to defense lawyers on Thursday “that an official in the Pentagon has just signed a memo approving the delivery of the Covid-19 vaccine to the detainee population in Guantánamo.”
Medical workers at the U.S. naval base began vaccinating the 6,000 residents on Jan. 8, including the 1,500 troops assigned to the detention operation. But the Trump administration had declined to say whether prisoners would be vaccinated.

Liberals seem to have strange priorities:
- Stick virus-infected patients in nursing homes
- Throwing vaccines in the trash
- Vaccinating the world's deadliest terrorists, like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, before American citizens...

Their first step on the path to citizenship and being registered leftist voters

Forum List

Back